Falling For Straight Guys

2shane8

• Members

I'm only into "straight acting" guys. Always have been. Its hilarious to go out to a bar/club and see a little teeny bopper with a baby face (I call them fetuses :lol: ) with body glitter and tube tops running around. I'm like Dear Lord, you have more estrogen in you then my mother has in her medicine cabinet!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ROTFLMAO!

It's so true, and they think their hot [!@#$%^&*]. We just laugh and point at them. We have a bar where i live that's called The Tap Room, and it's it a butch bar. If a twink err fetus comes in, they look around and leave after about 3 minutes lol

It's like a whole different world, TraX is the twink/fetus hangout and the DJ plays HipHop/Rap, The Grand Palace is the discoteque where the older queens hang out aand they play tecnho/disco/dance and The Tap Room is where the manly men hang out and the DJ plays Alternative/Rock. of course I go to Tap Room and The Palace

I'll definitely have to start usung the term "fetuses" now :lol:

• Members

Glad I could add to your vocabulary! :lol:

Here in NYC, there are literally hundreds of bars/clubs. The big fetus club is Heaven, which in fact, is Hell. Then there's Opaline on Fridays and Campus Thursdays at Splash, where, for the first time, I felt truly OLD. I asked a guy if he had heard a song that was playing before, a song from the early 80's and hes like "Oh No, I was born in 1988." I almost died.

I usually go to the "Muscle Jock" places like Roxy, XL, G Lounge, Crobar, etc, etc. Now THOSE are masculine guys. *drools*

• Members

My kind of thread!

Since we're all going for the title of "Queen for a Day," I guess I'll tell my own little sob story...

So, a little bit under a year ago, it was the middle of summer and I, being part of the school band, was getting murdered by the annual ritual known as band camp. It wasn't too bad, I mean, being surrounded by hot teenaged guys in skimpy shorts and tight T-shirts is NOT a bad thing! But anyway, I was feeling kinda low because I was also surrounded by couples who were always showing affection for each other. Of course, being bisexual, I thought I'd never get that.

But then one day, I was talking to one of my friends. I had known him from the year before, but we had grown very close throughout band camp and the first few months of school. We were always talking together and partnering up for projects and activities and such, and we were just all around good friends.

He had a crush on a girl. She seemed to return his feelings. Of course, I was hoping something would ruin it, and something did! She came out as a lesbian, and then got herself a girlfriend. But still, my lover continued to crush on her and flirt with her. They even were together for a short while after her lesbian relationship fizzled, but they didn't last too long, simply because she was a lesbian. The thing is, he wasn't hurt about it. He didn't mind that she lead him on, even though she was a lesbian. It got me thinking.

Now he's very far from being a manly man. In fact, he's had his own rumors floating around about his sexuality, but he's known for having lots of girlfriends through the past. Doing my research, I noticed that everytime he broke up, he remained close friends with the girl. That lead me to the conclusion that he had to be gay and that he had told these girls this and they promised to stand by him. I don't know.

But anyway, as time progressed and the second semester came, we got even closer. There were many awkward moments between us where I could just FEEL the attraction between the two of us, but I didn't do anything. The most I ever did was lightly brush his thigh by accident or gaze dreamily into his eyes. And for some reason, I could just tell that he knew.

In the month before school ended this year, we got even closer. The only thing different between our friendship and a relationship was the fact that it was 100% platonic, and that we didn't spend EVERY SINGLE MINUTE with each other. We walked to class together every single day, and he's told me so many things about himself and his family, and I did the same, and we just FELT each other. We knew where the other was coming from.

As we started to walk together to every class every day (same schedules), we started to walk closer, to the point where our arms might actually rub up against each other. Now that might seem like something small, but it was definitely BIG for me! But anyway, we just continued to grow closer and closer.

And then school ended, and now I'm left on a cliffhanger. He's friends with a lot of the gays and lesbians at school, and that's always lead me to believe things. His whole personality just seems so unstraight, but in a good way.

I'm so CONFLICTED, because I have a feeling that if I tell him how I truly feel, he will NOT be who I think he is and he will go and tell everyone my business. But then, there could be a chance that what I suspect is true and there might be a happily ever after!

Who effing knows?!

But seriously, I have so many crushes-on-a-straight-guy stories, it's ridiculous. But you guys don't want to hear those, now do you? *nudge nudge*

• Members

Toadstool - WOW to your story. I guess afterwards he felt really bad about it and blamed being completely wasted on it and then said no more...really sad, but I've known a few to be like that.

Sometimes guys just try so hard for so long to suppress it and then they succomb to their feelings for one night and freak out and go back to trying even harder...and some just finally realize that is who they are and like and let themselves be more open to it.

But yeah, I'm much more into the manly guys and definitely not the 'fetus' - LMAO at that too - I love that...never heard it before.

AMS - Good luck with your guy - if that's someone you're really interested in pursuing then I hope it works out and doesn't turn into something like Toadstool's story. Oh and LOL at the brushing arms thing - back in the day I'd experience that and I know exactly what you mean.

Rick - which Last Comic Standing guy was it? I only remember Ant being the gay guy - what season and which guy?

• Members

shane and Rick, both of your stories were quite interesting and both of the guys seemed totally gay to me. But, then again, I feel like the guy with the most horrible gaydar ever, because I've been "wrong" before.

I can't necessarily say I am attracted to straight men. I am attracted and pursue guys who I feel have an interest in me. I know a few guys that make it their goal or mission in life to hookup with a straight guy BECAUSE he's straight. That doesn't appeal to me. At all.

Can I add my story and ask for an opinion as well?

Recently, a friend of mine that I met at a coffeeshop about a year ago, have started hanging out and becoming drinking buddies. The first time we went barhopping was on his 21st Birthday, which ended up with him getting really pissy drunk(and myself included), with the both of us standing outside of a Karaoke bathroom hugging each other and him telling me he would kick anyone's ass who ever tried to [!@#$%^&*] with me(for being gay). Then, we went back to the bar, where we danced, I touched his ass, etc. He kept on trying to pick me up and wrap my legs around him and I was all like, "Whoa, WTF?" because I weigh a bit more than he does. LOL.

Anyway, after the bars shut down, we walk back to his place, but between that time, he went to piss at a tree, I took a grab for it and the next thing I know, we're both groping and feeling each other up against this tree. No kissing, just touching and holding outside. He tells me when he's drunk that he doesn't know if he's gay or straight, but that he can't do this with me, right now. He tells me he's attracted to me, but that he's attracted to alot of people. Which I absolutely respect. And I sobered up, walked him home and went back to my place.

Everytime after that we've hung out, he'd flirted with me, but makes mention that he LOVES and enjoys women.

We made plans to go out last night and I was gonna do some pre-drinking before we went to the bars. He invited a straight guy friend over to hang out, I invited straight girlfriends to hang out and acted like he was barely in the room. He met up with me later that night at a gay club and he was chatting with these girls, which made me kinda jealous. Even though we were both drinking, I gave him a massage at the bar, and he had his arm around me several times.

When we go out to straight bars, he isn't quite as audacious, but will come back from the restroom or a phone call and touch the small of my back. Little touches like that.

But it could be that he's touchy-feely like that with everyone. And the guy knows my previous history...he knows I've been burned before by so-called straight guys. He tells me, "You'll have to let me know if this becomes too much for you," and I tell him, "You'd know, trust me."

Friends I tell the story to have a mixed reaction: some feel like he's playing me like every other guy, some have told me the guy seems genuinely interested in me and that I just need to give it(and HIM) time.

I honestly just don't know what to think about him. I don't know if I should even be thinking at all. I mean, I like this guy alot, I have since I first met him, and now that it's summer and none of his friends are really around, maybe he feels more comfortable hanging out with me. All I know is that I am really NOT interested in getting hurt again. But at the same time, I'm a drama queen and I can't help but to at least see how the situation will turn out.

Any advice for poor, dear bellcurve(who never really feels compelled to talk about his personal life on the MBs)?

• Members

Honestly, it sounds like another Toadstool or Rick story...although the guy seems to be a little more comfortable making gay acts towards you in private. I don't know - honestly there is potential there in getting hurt/burned pretty badly. Either way, good luck with it all - I hope the best for you!

• Members

I don't fall in love with straight guys. I just [!@#$%^&*] 'em.

Of course, I could tell you about an ex of mine (barely a handful of years older than me) who'd been out and openly gay for roughly 15 years and then dumped me because he'd fallen in love with a female co-worker. They eventually got married and he became....ahem...."bi". I don't understand it now and I didn't understand it then. All I know is that it was right after he started taking Paxil and I've sworn ever since never to take the stuff. :lol:

I flirt almost exclusively with str8 guys. Can't flirt with a gay guy for [!@#$%^&*]. A str8 guy however is typically my target of preference. And they eat it up! I swear, I've had str8 guys whom I haven't flirted with (all co-workers, of course) because I was unsure of how they'd take it (all harmless, of course, unless they happen to take me up on it then I call it "laying the groundwork for a payoff") and they'd actually be pissed off and offended that I hadn't flirted with them! I can't explain it, but str8 guys *love* me. One co-worker (whom I repeatedly told that if he gave me an evening and I gave him a 6 pack, I'd turn him into a bitch pig cumslut by morning) said it was because I was a typical horndog guy, but I was gay and liked guys. I've never really been the prissy sort (granted, I can throw a bitchfit on pair with any queen I know). There was one guy I trained at a former job who was just hotter than [!@#$%^&*]. He wasn't even out of training and I felt the need to warn him that I thought he was hot and I'd more than likely flirt with him. I also told him that I always respect boundaries and that if I ever crossed the line with a comment that he should let me know about it. Consequently, no matter what I said, it never seemed to cross the line. :lol: I had the boy so well trained that to this day (even though we haven't worked together in a few years) whenever I see him, I'll tell him that I need to grope him and he'll throw his arm up, make a muscle, and let me rub on him --- and this was while he was dating a female friend of mine. :lol:

And then there are the guys who try to give me good-natured hell (all in good fun). I have to remind them that I play dirty. During one instance, I issued my warning and he kept and on and I went straight for his crotch, getting a good handful. He backed off really quick and then collapsed in a fit of laughter during which I reminded him that he'd been warned. He agreed that he had and that was that.

I swear, I'm constantly amazed at the things I can get away with.

• Members

"Anyway, after the bars shut down, we walk back to his place, but between that time, he went to piss at a tree, I took a grab for it and the next thing I know, we're both groping and feeling each other up against this tree."

I'm just a little stunned by this statement. I can't imagine being out with a friend who urinates by a tree and groping him just as he 'takes it out.' That just seems like sexual harassment. Is it not?

• Members

bc,

I'm the last one to give advice, but if he lets you cop a feel when he's drunk and tells you he's attracted to you and doesn't know his sexuality. he's probably bicurious, and you should give him time and see what becomes of it. Don't fall in love though. easier said than done, I know :(

BiCurious/Str8 guys are so damn confusing :blink:

Archived