Bush Hits An All New Low Approval Rating

crc

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For someone who continues to say that he's done with this thread, you really like to continue posting don't you? If you don't like what people are saying, DO NOT POST OR READ IN THIS THREAD. There are ways to discuss politics without resorting to name calling, backhanded remarks, baiting (then reporting posts) or anything else. Any more arguing or complaining in this thread and it will be closed and warnings will be issued.

• Members

I apologize for the comment about you being a wall danni. My mistake.

The rest stands, the hatred is unbelievable.

But you win. I will stop posting. Because there is only one view that is allowed here...and its not mine.

And mods...I love that you point out that I reported someone....nice way to keep those things Private.....once again....unbelievable!

• Members

I'd like to say something that I meant to say earlier.

That is, while I have been very critical of many posters for their ultra-liberal views (at least by American standards), I am not at all critical towards anyone for the intense anti-Bush hatred (even though I disagree with it). The reason why I feel this way is because I know what it feels like to hate certain politicians intensely: I hate both Bill and Hillary Clinton just as much as you folks hate Bush. (And I am not a hypocrite.)

It would be refreshing if one of the many Bush haters could honestly state that--while they personally disagree with such opinions--they are not critical of the Clinton haters. Or, at the very least, acknowledge that you have an understanding of and empathy with those who hate the Clintons.

• Members

Well, that surely is a teaser. It infers that when one hates one, that the bad side is the only side (according to the hater) and all the good is totally non-existent. I adore the Clinton's in some ways and wish they were different in some. For instance, I'd love for Hillary to allow Chelsea to wed. That is a bit over mothering imho.

I've already stated that I don't believe Bush is a total failure, just the worst President ever. His main problem in my opinion is his wearing tunnel vision, fogged up glasses.

Archived