What season finales are you looking forward to most?

KevC1980

• Members

May is such an exciting month for tv...We get the upfronts for all the networks, and all our shows kick into high gear...But my favorite part of May is the exciting cliffhangers, that leave us waiting for the fall season...

Here are the finales i'm looking forward to most.....

1. 24- i can't wait for the season ender..This show has really been on fire this year...Its been a great season, and i predict a great finale...My friends and i are actually going to gather for a 24 finale party..

2. Desperate Housewives- the show has really picked up leading to the finale..Loved last weeks episode..And can't wait for some great cliffhangers..

3. Lost---Mid season i was about to give up on this show, but its really picked up towards the end of the season..And last weeks shoot out really kicked things up a notch..Can't wait for the finale..

4. Grey's Anatomy--this has consistently been my favorite show this season..and i'm excited for what they have lined up for the finale..

5. The OC---I actually quit watching for a few episodes..But the last few have been great..The prom episode rocked, and i can't wait to watch Summer, Seth, Marissa, Ryan and Taylor graduate..the cliffhanger should be great..

6. ER- a character is supposed to die....i'm really curious who that is going to be...Should be an exciting finale..

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

-Alias, I'm patiently waiting to see if my favorite character irina derevko is really bad or not. An I swear if JJ abrams kills her off I'm gonna hunt him down.

-Lost, I think there are going to be more betrayals coming up.

-DH-I'm loving all the ladies storylines.

-Greys anatomy-this show just gets better every week.

• Members

24 and West Wing. WW being the SERIES finale. WAAAAA!

I kinda dropped Alias from my schedule this past season, so I'm gonna rent it when it gets to DVD. Trying to avoid being spoiled is difficult, hehe.

• Members

Really? I thought that was this week... and if it's who I think it is, then I'll be torn, because I like the couple but love the other potential coupling.

Cold Case

Medium

Scrubs

L&O:SVU

The Office (I'm desperate to see some Jim/Pam action... but after what happened last week, I don't think they will ever happen)

CSI

ER

Close To Home

• Members

VERONICA MARS -- how dare no one put it on their lists :( :( :(

The O.C.

Desperate Housewives (it has been picking up)

Boston Legal

CSI: Miami

And 24, only because I'm ready for this trainwreck of a season to end!

• Members

LOST! - Please, give us SOME answers. (I thought thE finale was killing off that AnaLucia!)

Las Vegas - I wonder who Delinda marrys. I hope Danny and her don't get together. I like Mary and Sam's ex-husband together

Desperate Housewives - Last two episodes have been great, I can't wait for the finale

Amazing Race - I hope the hippies or Ray/Yolanda win

American Idol - Go Kat!

Bedford Diaries - I love this show, two episodes on Wednesday. It won't last, but it's pretty good.

Pepper Dennis - Please keep it, WB!

• Members

TOP SEASON FINALES SO FAR

1. THE OFFICE

Pure comedic excellence... brilliant... What more can you say? The final scene was just amazing... kudos to everyone on the show, perfect episode.

2. VERONICA MARS

Just as amazing as last season's finale... action-packed, dramatic... the only bad thing was Logan and Veronica getting back together, but Duncan's still around

3. SUPERNATURAL

Good episode overall, brought everything back into the foreground of the series... season 2 is 90% guaranteed on the CW (just like Veronica Mars)

Other finales to look forward to...

1. THE AMAZING RACE 9

Regardless of the final 3, the finale should still be amazing.

2. SURVIVOR: PANAMA, EXILE ISLAND

For me, the first time in a long time that I am looking forward to a Survivor finale. Go Aras and Cirie!

3. ALIAS

The show was amazing for the first two and a half seasons... we'll see if it can go out in its original glory.

4. LOST

The endless mindtrip ends its 2nd season with more questions and less answers... but you can't help but want to watch.

5. AMERICAN IDOL

If it will be a Katharine/Elliott final... this season will not have been a total loss.

Archived