AMC Appreciation Thread

dragonflies

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love me some AMC :)

Love the cast and it's the one soap I can't miss. Grew up with it so it has sentimental value.

I even meet Liz Vassey(Emily) when I was like 5 or 6...didn't care much...have a pic with her and my arms are folded and I have a smirk on my face :lol:

• Members

Oh gotta spread the love here...

I started watching in 1990 - the Janet throws Natalie down the well storyline got me hooked for good...and I've been watching ever since!

AMC has some of the best stories, characters, and actors ever to hit daytime.

It is and always will be my favorite soap!!!! AMC is pretty much the [!@#$%^&*]!

Btw, love your new SON username AMC Zendall Fan :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I feel the same as all of you. LIke any soap it has its ups and downs but I have a sentimental tie to it that will never be broken. Its part of me and I don't see my marraige to AMC ending anytime soon. It is one of the most groundbreaking soaps ever to air and it just plain rocks in my mind. Its got some of the best actors/actresses and I always find enjoyment in watching it.

• Members

I doubt he'd ever come to NYC especially now with his primetime drama doing well. KHC is the only Noah for me but I think they probably approached him and he said no.... who knows though.

Archived