Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Weekdays at 2:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on CBS.
Stream Live and On Demand on Paramount+

BTG: August 2026 Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member
2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

What time does it drop on Paramount Plus? There was a malfunction in the DirecTV schedule and the show didn't record.

5:45 PM EST

  • Replies 474
  • Views 74.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • BetterForgotten
    BetterForgotten

    Honestly, this Hayle story has been made up as they go along. I don’t think this was the original intention for Bill/Hayley, even if they always planned for Dani and Bill to hook up again down the roa

  • Cheap21
    Cheap21

    I dont care. Hayley is funny to me!

  • BetterForgotten
    BetterForgotten

    Honestly I find much of the show a chore, and quite frankly, unwatchable right now. The other soaps suck as well so I’m not going to act like there’s any better alternative, but this show has serious

Posted Images

  • Member
14 minutes ago, Rmodelboy said:

I curiously googled liver transplant scars and wow I can see why Eva feels the way she does . Those things look brutal. I wonder if they will show hers

I just did the same (thanks to you P) and yeah, that's a bit gnarly. It made me immediately think Kat would have a similar scar, but after reading, it seems like the donor is less invasive and leaves a smaller scar than the recipient... but Kat would still have some kind of scar. I'd be curious if she ever brings that up.

  • Member

The Eva/surgery scar story is a good angle to explore. Too often soap characters have surgery and in a couple of weeks they're back to normal with no physical or emotional aftermath.

  • Member
20 minutes ago, Rmodelboy said:

I think she was also responsible for Joey's cameras going down

I curiously googled liver transplant scars and wow I can see why Eva feels the way she does . Those things look brutal. I wonder if they will show hers

I did the same thing.

  • Member

I posted previously about Kat's scar.

A liver donor's scar is not as big and obvious as the recipient's scar, but it's still significant -- and would be important to someone like Kat.

Not playing that at all doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by ranger1rg

  • Member

I know they mentioned that Kat's procedure was laparoscopic so her scars will be minor in comparison to Eva's. I had a friend who had laparoscopic surgery for their gall bladder and those scars healed so well that you don't even notice them. I do know kidney does require one larger incision but with proper care and use of scar tape and other products you can greatly reduce the visibility. Every body is different tho.

However, I do have to agree that I would think Kat would be more bothered by these scars although minimal in comparison. They are still somewhere prominent when she would wear a crop top or certain bathing suits. It would he a constant reminder that she had to sacrifice some of her beauty to give ro a sister she hates.

  • Member

The difference is that Kat has never been on that was about her looks or sex appeal.. she was more about her brains and verbal abilities. I think her post surgery would be more from feeling the effects of the dream she had, the feelings she has for her half sister, etc.

Eva, on the other hand, probably goes more on her looks and sexuality than Kat does (remember, she held off losing her V card to Tomas).

  • Member
2 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

The difference is that Kat has never been on that was about her looks or sex appeal.. she was more about her brains and verbal abilities. I think her post surgery would be more from feeling the effects of the dream she had, the feelings she has for her half sister, etc.

Eva, on the other hand, probably goes more on her looks and sexuality than Kat does (remember, she held off losing her V card to Tomas).

I think Kat is very much about her looks, as much as brains, judging by her 'notice me' fashion statements with the micro mini's , jaunty hats etc. Her whole snobby, superficial tude would have her freaking out about chipped nails, let alone a scar.

  • Member

Am I supposed to sympathize with Dani or how much she wants Bill to pull through? All I keep thinking about is how much Andre is too good for her trifling and ungrateful ass.

And, sorry, I don’t think Karla is that great of an actress. Her performance today was very overwrought.

  • Member
11 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Am I supposed to sympathize with Dani or how much she wants Bill to pull through? All I keep thinking about is how much Andre is too good for her trifling and ungrateful ass.

This is all I’ve been thinking through this whole storyline. She’s making a total fool of Andre and so far we don’t know enough about him to think he deserves it.

  • Member

I really appreciated the time and effort they put into diversifying the sets, at least in the first part of the episode. We had Darlene at the police dispatch center, Hayley in the limo, and even the angle they used in Bill’s office for his collapse was really interesting.

And I’m not surprised Caroline’s chest compressions looked weak. Simulating CPR on a perfectly healthy, living person (Timon) can be dangerous, so actors obviously have to be careful unless some kind of protection is being used.

The rest of the episode had a lot of momentum, and overall I was satisfied.

I, too, would have preferred the conclusion to this Hayley story (assuming this even is the conclusion) to take place on location, but I’ll take what I can get. Honestly, I think the money they spent on the tornado would have been better spent on a location shoot in St. Barts, but oh well.

Ashley Jones is doing a surprisingly good job and I love the idea that somewhere in the back of her mind she’s channeling Sabyn Genet’s Tricia ❤️

  • Member
35 minutes ago, Aback said:

Ashley Jones is doing a surprisingly good job and I love the idea that somewhere in the back of her mind she’s channeling Sabyn Genet’s Tricia ❤️

I know, right?

Edited by janea4old

  • Member
13 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Am I supposed to sympathize with Dani or how much she wants Bill to pull through? All I keep thinking about is how much Andre is too good for her trifling and ungrateful ass.

And, sorry, I don’t think Karla is that great of an actress. Her performance today was very overwrought.

Lord, the acting was very over the top, not only from her but from Margarite. It was cringe-worthy bad. It's a shame because with a better actress, the scenes would've shined.

  • Member
14 hours ago, BetterForgotten said:

Am I supposed to sympathize with Dani or how much she wants Bill to pull through? All I keep thinking about is how much Andre is too good for her trifling and ungrateful ass.

And, sorry, I don’t think Karla is that great of an actress. Her performance today was very overwrought.

I actually thought she did great. that was exactly the type of reaction we should expect from Dani.

  • Member

Writers:
Teresa Zimmerman
Judy Tate

Director:
Michael V. Pomarico

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.