• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Up for eviction this week.

Rob

Camilla

Danielle

Katie took her 3 points from Camilla after she gave her 2 & 1 points to Rob and Camilla. And becasue of that we thought that she would take the 3 points from Daniella therefore putting herself up.

But now after thinking about it, could she have thought that even if she took the 3 points away then Camilla would still be up.

• Members

Im sad Dino left bc while he did start to piss me off with his attitude, he was entertaining. I loved when he found out about Danielle and John and wish he had stayed bc I would have loved to have seen that story play out some more. Just think how things would be if Dino found out while in the house.

I never really cared for Jade. Didnt hate or love her; just didnt care. I did feel bad for her though the way she talked about being ignored. I love that she has a positive atitude though

I saw FNL and yeah it was funny, especially with Danielle nad Katie falling down as giant pineapples...lol. Im satisifed with who's up for nominations bc I dont like any of them. Im surprised Camilla is still in the house. As much as I want her out, there always someone in there that needs to go ahead of her. Now its Danielle and I hope she's out.

I hope Claire gets up for eviction soon. She is soo boring and contributes nothing to the house. She should have been nominated for under the radar bc at least John has something going on in there, but she's nothing more than a vote. Plus her voice is so annoying and aggravating to listen to

• Members

Well up for nomination this week prior to the 3 point twist was

Katie

Jamie

David

Ashley

After David took three points off it became

Katie

Jamie

David.

The HM's were surprised that David didn't take the points away from himself as it was obvious that he didn't.

I had to lol at the look on Katies face when BB called out her name. It was like. Me, I'm up for eviction. I can't be up for eviction, everyone loves me. lol.

Ashley was in shock after finding out that he was no longer nominated, as he nominated David for two points.

I think that it may be between Jamie and Katie that will go.

• Members

I HATED that David saved Ashley. I wanted him to use the 3 point twist on himself bc then Camilla and I beleive Rob would have went up and I want them out. I wanted to see the look on Camilla's face bc she said she was happy to finally get a week off. Im afraid Jamie or Katie is out now and I dont want them to be bc I like them. I was so surpised to see her get so many nominations. I'd rather see David gone but I think he's safe

• Members

Hey, SnCCorinthos4ever, do you have a prediction for who might win? Just curious.

And it looks like David is out this week. Just based on polls on the official site (which have been pretty accurate this year... for a change). Katie is VERY close behind though. I'd rather Jamie go just because he's more boring than the other two.

• Members

really? I would have thought David to have been one of the more popular housemates. I can see him leaving only bc Jamie and Katie might split the vote, but then again witht eh vote to save that could change things. I see it being very close this week.

• Members

BB has put the three house mates that are up for eviction in an exit room.

Gretel had three envelopes Two that saved people and the third for the eviction.

David was the first to be saved.

Yay Katie was evicted. Now lets see if Jamie will leave on his own accord like he threatened earlier in the week.

• Members

Another 3 intruders to come in on Wednesday.

Darren, 19, (QLD) Student. Big Brother says: "Darren is good looking, wilful and angry. I think he'll go on a very interesting journey in the House."

Lauren, 22, (NSW) Make-up artist. Big Brother says: "Lauren describes herself as an unpredictable, manipulative and controlling hot chick."

Perry, 39, (NSW) Real estate agent.Big Brother says: "You simply cannot help but notice Perry. She is loud, warm, abrasive, mothering and interesting."

Yes this will make things interesting.

Archived