Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was so glad Darren was out. What a punk. When Gretal asked if he missed his mother, he said no, not really. How rude! Even if that was how he felt, he should have at least pretended that he did. I wish his mom would have smacked him on the back of the head.

But onto nominations. It would suck for the intruders to go in only to be kicked out in the next eviction. Kind of made the whole thing pointless. I sure hope David is evicted bc he has gotten worse as time goes by. I want Claire out bc she's boring but one of the new guys will be kicked out. I thought Chris would be safe till Max mentioned the comment he said so its a given that he wont last

• Members

They mentioned that last Monday was the 2nd last nomination night.

So after this sunday there will be 5 HM left.

Could be that BB put all HM's up for nomination in the last week reagardless and a further 2 to be evicted on the following Sund leaving 3 in the house for the final week.

My guess on the final three at the moment, Camilla, Jamie and Krystal.

• Members

I cant for the life of me understand why the Australian public loves David. Im pretty sure he's the one that had the majority of those save votes. I see him winning and Im scared.

I was so surprised to see that neither Chris nor Max was evicted, especially Chris with his comment. I thought he was the one with the most evict votes. I was very shocked to see Claire go and with the majority. You know Ive wanted her out for weeks bc she's been boring but its the very end and I didnt care anymore. I started to like her and she's more deserving oft the money than those two.

BTW, WTF was up with Krystal's hair and makeup? Please tell me she didnt seriously think she looked cute? And what are the rumors about Gaelen that Gretel referred to?

LOL....at Camilla and David thinking they had a free week only to have the 3 point twist used. I really want David out but it will msot likely be Chris. At this point I want Camilla or Jamie to win

• Members

I REALLY want Camilla to win. I hate how David has lasted so damn long. I can't believe he was a favorite of mine at the beginning.

Thank GOD Chris was evicted. I LOATHED him. I'd laugh if Jamie won. I still think he'll be the surprise win over favorites Camilla and David. No way Max wins. He better be out fourth, that's all I gotta say. And since I was away on vacation and didn't post, I think it SUCKED Krystal and Claire were evicted before Chris and Max. I'll never understand why the public votes the way they do.

Archived