Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I liked David at the start of the game. Now I don't. I think he pitched that fit to get attention and sympathy from the viewers. IMO, it probably worked.

Darren won FNL. Yuck. David was a little too happy about that. I do love that 'strategy' is somewhat being played in the overseas editions. Although without coming out and alligning with anyone, it's clearly obvious.

• Members

LMAO. It's always the usual suspects! Sheesh! Can Camilla, Krystal or David ever get a break? Claire and Jamie appear to be a lock for the finals. Not that I'm complaining ...

And I'm annoyed. REALLY annoyed two new guys are going into the house. What's the freaking point? UGH.

• Members

awww man, I loved Perry. She was by far my favorite housemate in hte house. She needed to stay

Ugh, 2 more housemates? The show is ending in like 3 weeks so is this really necesarry? Im so over it

Im glad Darren is still up bc I cant stand him and want him out. Id rather there were a double eviction with him and David out

Camilla to win!

• Members

I could see both intruders nominated. I couldn't care less who goes between them. I don't really like them, and the Aussie public won't keep them in over the original HMs.

From my memory, the only intruder to EVER get even close to winning was Vesna. And wasn't she more of a 'replacement' than an intruder?

And I frankly wouldn't mind David leaving. I'm not liking him anymore. I don't like Darren either, so either going is just fine by me.

I hope Camilla wins too, but the Aussie public seems to love the boring males.

• Members

Oh how I would love to go into the Big Brother house and give Darren what for.

He is a big cry baby.

He has been sulking ever since he took the three points of himseld and discovered that he was still up for nomination.

And then the two new guys came in so he is starting bed mouth everyone cuz he is not the newest one anymore. He is usually being beeped every 3rd word.

• Members

Yes Jamie won, he was up against Darren in the last event. He took Camilla in with him.

IMHO I think that Darren looked a little pissed that he lost.

The voting looks a little like this at the moment

save[pic]evict

---[]--------------------------------------- (me is thinking this one is Darren)

-----------------------[]-------------------

-----------------------------[]-------------

-----------------------------------[]-------

• Members

It's probably Darren, Krystal, David, Camilla. First two are definitely Darren and Krystal, IMO.

I think Camilla might just manage to surpass David ... hopefully David throws a few more hissy fits before the game ends, lol.

Archived