Big Brother Australia

Cheap21

• Members

So Anna and Camilla went back into the house.

I was :lol: over how they did it.

Out of the two I think that Anna will last the longest as out of the two she was the one that looked like she was starting to feel sorry for what she was doing. I can see Camilla being nominated the moment that they can nomite her.

I wonder if you will be able to do the nomination texts.

If you can you would need to dial 1-61-199 EVICT (199 38428) or 1-61-1199 2SAVE (199 27283)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see Friday Night Live but I dont bother with it bc Ive found it boring in the past and plus its too long. Id rather just read the results of the show.

I saw the revenge show. I thought the concept of the revenge was good but executed poorly. The actual revenge stuff was weak. It happened WAY too early in the game. They only knew each other a week. They should have implemented this a few weeks down the line when people really started to hate each other. And they only kept them away 2 days, so the houseguests werent without the evictees for too long. This sort of reminds me of last seasons' US BB when a HG returned but at least a week had past w/the evictee gone.

Oh I also really wish Camilla had kept it to herself that she saw the nominations. Probably would have been more interesting had she not let them know.

Speaking of nominations, Im glad Gaelen saved Ashley bc I liked him. I didnt realize he was disliked or rather not too well recieved in the house. I felt bad for Elise bc she seems so nice and the last person I would have expected nominated. I was hoping Michael would get evicted next but it looks like he might be able to save himself. If that happens then I want Tillie out

• Members

I wonder who will be nominated tonight.

I know that Michael is safe from nominations and I think that Anna and Camilla might be for this week only.

Out of Anna and Camilla I do think that she is being a lot more careful where ae Camilla still isn't giving a damn about fine's or anything lese.

Oh I did so have to laugh when Michael was in the punishment room and had to separate the pins from the needles.

I wonder who BB would have got to check them to make sure everything was correct :lol:

• Members

I haven't watched in a while but how does BB make Michael immune without telling the houseguests why. Wouldn't they all figure they nominated him?

Anyway, sucks ANOTHER female is leaving. I like the guys (I am one, lol) but they are all so boring. The women definitely bring the entertainment. I bet Camilla goes. Karen is leading the poll on the official site but I wouldn't be surprised if Camilla went. Krystal's probably safe though, so it's between Karen and Camilla.

• Members

Michael is the BB insider.

BB gives Michael a task to do, if he suceeds then he is immune from eviction. If he doesn't he is automatically up for eviction.

In week one he had to find out what the special relationship was in the house, he failed and was automatically up eviction even though his name wasn't read out before Gaelan put in his 3 point twist.

This week Michael had to make sure that the HM failed the clown task set out by BB. And he was successful by hiding one of Katies clown shoe's when they did the final part of the task. One of the rules was that they add to be in full clown costume and as Katie had one shoe less they failed therefore Michael was let off.

Nominations are done in secret so one HM would have known that they nominated him but they won't know if anyone else did.

I am hoping that Camilla goes, from what I was of her on Sunday night is that she doesn't give a damm if there is any prize money left at the end of all this.

Me I think that I would be nominating the HM that are causing the biggest fines, I wonder if BB would do let me do that :lol:

I am surpirsed that more females didn't nominate Dino.

• Members

Ive avoided this thread bc I havent been able to see the show yet so I didnt want to be spoiled but I just watched up till the nominations. I felt bad for Elise when she was evicted bc she was crying. I wish she was given more of a chance but it was probably best she leave. Glad Tillie left. WTH was up with her hair?

As far as nominations, lol...as usual, the women are dropping like flies which means I expect intruders in a few weeks. Karen has started to bug me so I wont be upset if she leaves. I really want Camila gone though. I really want to like Dino as he was one of my favorites but I havent been liking his attiude as of late

Oh I see Uncut has been repackaged as Adults Only. I wondered what happened to that show

• Members

Apparently there were a lot of complaints last year about the lanuage and nudity and most of them came from the church groups.

But I guess that these people didn't hear about romote controls that can change the channel.

Did you hear about this weeks task for Michael.

Copy of email from BB follows.

Michael's mission: Get nominated

It's a mission with an interesting twist. Michael has one week to surreptitiously convince eight Housemates to nominate him for next week's eviction, all - of course - without being caught.

Getting eight HMs offside might seem like quite a task, but given that Michael was last night nominated by four people, it seems he only needs to act like himself to escape next week's nominations. Read the story

More stories

The people vs Dino, and Michael

Last night the Big Brother House witnessed an argument of epic proportions. The seemingly endless battle between Dino, Michael, Camilla, Krystal, Karen and... well, pretty much everyone, waged for several hours. More | Watch the video

Hungry hungry housemates

In the name of confiscated rissoles Camilla has taken it upon herself to rally the troops and take a stand against the almighty BB. She may be rissole-less but has she bitten off more than she can chew? More

Nominations: Keeping it in the family

She may be the 'mum' in the House, but that didn't stop the children turning against her. More | How to vote | Toast a Housemate

Latest video

The HMs confront Dino over his 'aggressive' behaviour

Dino and Anna's post-eviction !@#$%^&*] (only in Premium)

A hit song with Ash on wind instrument (only in Premium)

Competitions

Win $1000 everyday with KFC Toasted Twisters

Win the ultimate overseas trip

• Members

thats interesting but that should have been his very first task. In the UK, the insider, Makosi, had to get nominated the most nominations and if she did, she'd be safe. It was interesting bc people hadnnt formed opinions yet so she acted like a real !@#$%^&*] and it was fun to watch. People really thought badly of her. I really wish a girl had been the insider as it would have been more interesting. Im really not feeling Michael at all

• Members

Yes Michael winning Friday night live is going to be very interesting with the 3 point twist on Monday Night.

Now if Michael doesn't get his 8 people to nominate him then he is up for eviction. But will BB call out his name then.

I don't think that Michael will know until after he has given his 3 point twist whether or not he has failed the tack.

Archived