The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

First, I apologize for any headaches my last fanfic caused. I blame the fact that I've read Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls at least two times each for the "outer-spacy" quality of it. :) Actually, I just wanted to stick it to Edward in the worst way possible. :)

I can't wait to read the fic--I promised Keith I would beta his chapter first, then it's off read Regency's.

SPOILER - GOOD FOR TQ FANS (FUNNY FOR NLG FANS)

--From sagesplace.com

What's going on in Port Charles??

Luke returns on Wednesday, September 6th. Although rumors swirled

that he would bring Holly Sutton back with him, the show says there

are no plans for the return of Emma Samms at this time. Head Writer,

Bob Guza, says that Luke and Laura's continued love affair (Laura

returns in October) is going to ripple through every couple on the

canvas.

He does not, mind you, say they are going to be together and from

what I hear, Tracy and Luke's marriage is not necessarily in jeopardy

because of her return.

Threats ensue on the GH set when Nancy Lee Grahn fusses about how a

script is written. The powers that be say, "Stage four!" (As in

stage four cancer, Alexis being written off dead) and she gets the

message. She says, "They keep upping the stage of her illness every

time I get objectionable."

Yeah, cuz GAWD forbid an actress has a brain and an opinion....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GH won't be on today so no TQ or anyone else for that matter.

I *hope* she will be on this week but the fact that it would make sense and be good drama practically makes the possibility null and void already. LOL

And the Sage thing....

I think it will be somewhere in the middle. *IF* TIIC don't say LnL were never divorce or Lacy were never married....I don't see Lacy divorcing and/or LnL remarrying in such a short time.

They might start proceedings..but actually doing it?

No.

However Laura and Luke's feelings for her will be a factor that Tracy/Luke will have to deal with. :)

*waves to everyone* have a great holiday !

• Members

OT-I'm trying to decide if this holiday is a good or bad thing. Normally, I'd say good, but I haven't gotten anything done. It's almost 2pm here, and I'm still in my pajamas. Heh. And I think I need to do something about the windows in here because the creaking/cracking is annoying the hell out of me.

Regency, yay! You posted some of your stuff. I love reading narrative/descriptions since I have such a hard time with it myself. I really enjoyed your story and wasn't expecting the observer to be a woman.

Keith, I've decided that I hate cliffhangers. You can't keep ending things that good, or I'll end up begging for more. More, please. More now. ;)

MinervaFan, now that is a spoiler I like.

ABC SOAP SCOOP

_

_

_

_

Luke's back, and his first destination? Sonny's place. Sonny tells him that Lulu is pregnant. Nothing new there, but still...Ugh. This has got to be TIIC's way of making sure Sonny plays an important role in Laura's return SL. :rolleyes: If Lulu wasn't going to be the one to tell her father, then at least Tracy should have. But poor Tracy is apparently lost in the Markham Islands again. You think she would've learned the first time. Love my girl, but come on! Heh.

• Members

*Waves*

I tried out the breakroom but got knocked off and I haven't tried again yet. I couldn't believe that the writers actually went there (saying Tracy had an abortion)...I really didn't think they would do it. I thought Jane did really well though, you can tell Tracy really cares about LuLu. I'm not tlooking forwardto this week though. With Luke coming back it's I have a feeling the Q's are going to be villanized and I hate that. I just wish Dillon would tell Edward to shut the hell up and leave him alone instead of brainwashing him into making LuLu sign over the rights to her baby....idk...it makes me angry

Anyways...Loving all the FanFic updates. MF, I haven't been able to view your story all day...whats up with FanFic.net?

*prays for good Tracy Q scenes this week*

• Members

kenna! We thought you got kicked off. We should try again another night. :)

GOSSIP AND STUFF...

Poster 1: Stuart Damon, Leslie Charleson and Jane Elliot were all outraged Sonny's child was going to be named Lila especially after Anna Lee's passing. Their outrage coupled with that of the fans plus Steve Burton's complaints made sure it was never mentioned to be Lila again.

Poster 2: Outraged? You seriously think they even knew the name of SamSon's baby?

Poster 1 again (or Poster 3?): They made a big deal of it during the time of Lila's funeral on the show. The fans wrote in and the vets complained when they saw it in their scripts. The ladies who play Monica and Tracy were very vocal about it.

Interesting. I'd be vocal too. Actually I was. On the message boards, LOL. But I bet if Liz is having Jason's baby, and it lives, it's going to be named Lila. That's okay though, I guess, since Jason is *technically* a Quartermaine.

Edit: TQ needs help at SOC (in the thread Spoilers: Week of Sept. 4). I'm kind of proud though. I defended her once, the person struck back. I defended her again. And I'm still waiting...Hehehe.

• Members

Ms.Q I'm not sure what thread you mean at SOC. I didn't see a thread marked with that specific title.

Keith I love how you inject humor into your stories. It makes them more real IMO. I loved how Alan came in and thought they were all talking about him because they got quiet as he walked into the room. LOL

spoiler talk

I think the reason for Luke finding out from Sonny is so that Luke will think the Q's are hiding it from him to deliberately ambush Lulu. So he'll be mad before he's even heard the story.

I also have my doubts that we'll even see Tracy this week....I guess we'll know tomorrow when Luke shows up what brought him back...but it's obviously not Tracy so she must be looking for him offscreen.

:(

But it's good angst because even if he believes Tracy went looking for him he'll most likely be mad that she just took off and left Lulu to the "wolves" (Edward). Never mind that he takes off at the drop of a hat. Even though I hate it Tracy will be gone I think I understand where the writers are going with it. She also won't be there to protect Dillon from Luke. So either way Tracy comes out looking like a neglectful forgetful mom and Luke looks like a devoted daddy.

*snort*

spoiler talk over.

• Members

SPOILER TALK

Well, now I feel good. Thanks. <_<

You know, when I first started watching this show, I had only heard of three families--the Spencers, the Cassadines, and the Quartermaines. I was totally misguided at first, because I thought the Quartermaines were like, you know, important or something.

Now I realize that my information was horribly outdated. The Quartermaines are nothing more than GuzCo's whipping boys, to be ignored or humiliated, whichever suits their nefarious purposes.

I think the reason Tracy fares so well (relatively) is that JE has been playing the "Evil !@#$%^&*]" so long she knows how to inject humanity even in the most ridiculously horrible scenarios the writers can throw at her. And face it, she's handy--whenever they want someone to express an unpopular opinion, or say something that makes the Qmaines look callous or shallow, trot out Tracy. She'll say it.

Edward fares well, also, because well--he's the Pinnacle of All Evil. (Now that Mikos Cassadine is dead, that is.)

You know why we don't see Alan and Monica anymore? Because they're nice. They are decent people who try to do the right thing. That's why they no longer fit into the scheme of things. Nice, decent Qmaines fly contrary to the GuzCo MindSet.

But Tracy and Edward? They get some air time. They get to be Wicked. They get to be Horrible. And JE, because she's sneaky, gets to inject humanity in every lame storyline they stick her into.

BECAUSE JE RULEZ!!!!!!

Ya, Babeeee.....

Okay, now I'm being silly.

• Members

Good morning TQ fans.

*refuses to mention spoilers* Heh.

ILoveTracyQ, I checked my website history and clicked on the link to the thread, and it's invalid! :o It might've been merged, or a moderator deleted it because instead of discussing spoilers, Person A and I were debating whether or not Tracy is a blackhearted soul who has never done anything for anyone unless it was beneficial to her. Heh.

MinervaFan, you analyze things more than I do, LOL, but wow...You are so right.

Keith, that line had me cracking up too, and I really love your Tracy/Robert scenes.