Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I go away for a just a little bit and still have quite a few posts to catch up on. That's the way I like it. Keep 'em coming! :D

*tries to remain positive*

About the previews: Tracy, Emily, and Edward are in the Q living room (the other Q's might be too, but we can't see them). Tracy (reddish/pink jacket, curly hair) has a glass of orange juice in her hand: "If we all keep our mouths shut, this will just go away." Cut to Dillon/Lulu on the patio: "You're pregnant because my family manufactures defective condoms?" Yeah, Dillon. Way to blame your family. <_<

• Members

We are having too much fun, LOL. :lol: Anyway, I'm also loving the new style. I liked her hair on SoapTalk too, but the scenes she filmed that day never aired. <_< BTW, I can do without Luke/Tracy, so as long as JE still gets stuff to do. I mentioned that earlier, but just wanted to be clear. I'll take our girl single or with someone else provided she appears on occasions other than Christmas, weddings, funerals, Q family meetings...

Forgot to mention this...An anonymous poster spilled a few days ago that...

DON'T CONTINUE IF YOU ARE SPOILER FREE

_

_

Lulu takes off after pressure from the Q's gets to be too much.

• Members

ITA with her hair, :D I really believe that if she had that hair ten or firteen years ago she wouldn't be so much the villian. She just looks soooooo much better and dare I say nicer? I know that sounds weird but its better than that short stern haircut.

**waves to Ms. Quartermaine, ILoveTracyQ and angel2devil**

• Members

Right now I think we're so TQ starved we'd take her with Sonny.

LOL

I agree once again about the hair. I don't know if it's a perm or what but it's cute.

GM on SoapBlather called it Wash and Go hair. I kinda understand why he'd say that....but I think it suits her character right now.

The character is softer...the hair needs to be softer.

I like SoftTracy but I'm actually kinda looking forward to Tracy and Dillon talking together about the baby and trying to get Lulu to change her mind.

I want Tracy to blackmail someone.

Well not really....but she hasn't messed with anybody in far too long.

about the spoiler

Yeah I think the spoiler about Lulu moving out of the Q's has been around a few weeks.

I wonder if it's a true one.

spoiler talk over.

• Members

Hmm...Does putting Tracy with Sonny guarantee her screentime? ;) Kidding.

ILoveTracyQ, good point about Tracy not messing with anyone lately. TIIC were de-clawing her awhile there, so maybe it'll be good to see some Evil!Tracy. Except I don't think she's evil. *sigh*

Hey, when do the SOD Awards take place? Could JE be up for favorite villainess again and take home her what? 7th SOD Award? Not that it means much, but still. :)

About the spoiler, I think the "pressure" part was new. Yeah, let's dump on the Q's some more, why don't we? Ugh. I hate this so much. I wish I could be as optimistic as some of you, but we finally get to see Tracy, and TIIC are ruining it before it even starts.