The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

You're welcome everyone!

ILoveTracyQ, I'll have to check my tape...Edit: He tells Georgie that Edward/Tracy have decided to run Lulu's life while she's pregnant, take care of the baby, and all that, even though Dillon said the decision isn't theirs, but it's always in one ear, out the other with them. He wants them to be sympathetic because it's their fault Lulu is pregnant. And OMG, I LOVE Georgie. She asks Dillon why it's their fault and he tells her about the condoms. "Oh, so it the condom's fault that you slept with her?"

FALL PREVIEW SPOILER

_

_

_

_

The Quartermaines: In the wake of Lulu's dilemma, a scandal develops and the Q's will have to pay for their coporate malfeasance. *sigh* The Q's are evil. They must pay. Blah, blah, crap. TM Nikolas Cassadine. Anyone remember when he said that? LOL.

Luke/Laura have their own section at the top of the previews. The Q's section is at the bottom. Nothing new there. On the plus side, Laura will be dealing with her children and more. Dear SoapGods, please let that mean TQ. LOL. Robert/Skye/Anna/Lorenzo are also clumped together.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://beta.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7256731

I posted the SZ link ya'll....:(

That's how I feel about the spoilers.

BLah blah CRAP.

But did we really expect more?

Why do I want to cry over it?

*it's just a tv show*

and not a specific mention of Tracy

And GO! Georgie from today and wow Keith rip Edward a new one. He IS an evil old man, isn't he? :P

• Members

Yes I'm replying to myself.

LOL

I'm thrilled that so far we sound as if we are getting a somewhat multi-layered complex Tracy in this story.

I just hope the fall spoilers don't wreck her.

Because I can totally see Guza using EvilTracy as the reason Laura is now catatonic again if they go that route.

But the spoilers say Laura will be back in PC....which if that's true will be heartbreaking for our girl...but will Luke sue ELQ and that be the swift end to Lacy even before Laura comes back?

Spec anyone?

• Members

If Luke sues the Q's, he'll win. Luke Spencer vs. the Quartermaines? Does it even have to go to court?

I'm going to be positive...The best part of about exit SL's? SCREENTIME!

Okay. Positivity isn't working. Members of the TQ thread: (haha, that sounds so formal). Should I just call everyone "you guys?" Okay. You guys, please cheer me and anyone who needs cheering up. :D

• Members

I guess I really need to watch today before judging...but I'm mainly ticked about the spoilers....

nothing for the Q's.

Just nothing.

And it's apparent to me that TIIC aren't even *trying* to snow job us by throwing us a bone.

I *am* intrigued by the fact that Laura might actually be back in PC.....Luke will move out(if he doesn't move out and Lacy don't divorce because of Lulu beforehand)....Tracy and Luke will talk about divorce even if they don't do it....

Poor Tracy. But will we SEE her POV?

That's the question.

Ah well....October/November will be here soon enough you guys.

ETA is the board REALLY wonky for anyone else??

No sense getting an ulcer over what *migh* happen.

I'm all for making a pact that we will not worry or fret over spoilers TOO much and we will not ASSUME anything...for all we know "Laura" could be a Helena plant and not the real Laura at all.......

And you know Guza would do it. :)

Hey, chin up ya'll. Jane was on today. That's a reason to celebrate. :)

ANd it sounds like a good day. :)

MOre reason to celebrate. :)

And just call me PollyAnna M'Kay? LOL

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, we did get a Quartermaine spoiler. Nothing good, and Not a TQ spoiler in particular, but I'm willing to bet she'll be more involved than say Alan or Monica. And hmm...Tracy's a Quartermaine, and she's a woman. Her POV means nothing to TIIC. <_< Well, that's not exactly true. She did get to speak out during the "Let's pretend that we want Tracy dead" 4-day SL.

Keith, good attempt at trying to cheer me up, LOL.

Edit: I missed one of your posts, ILTQ (the one where we posted at the same time, LOL). Anyway, you better be wrong about Tracy being the reason Laura goes catatonic again (if she does go catatonic again). ;)

• Members

Yes I'm *only* a sophomore. Yeah I get that a lot especially from my senior friends.

Today-

OMG!! Thank god Tracy was on becuz I'm this close to going freaking crazy. Probably my few favs was when she reminded Edward about Bradley Ward and Jimmy Lee Holt and then later when she told him to shut up. Hee!

• Members

Okay, ignoring spoilers because they are LIKE NOTHING to me. Remember? "Tay Inna Weeennnn...." sayeth Nell.

Now, to cheer MsQ up: Keith posted some lines from today's episode (which I haven't seen yet, but hope to see SOOON) that give me hope for at least SOME LuNacy in the near future.

--

Tracy: Marriage is out of the question.

Well, of COURSE it is, Pookie. Cuz you and Dillon's Baby Momma's Daddy is IN LOVE. You can't let them get married and still stay married to Luke, which is why marriage is out of the question. And I'm serious that this isn't just another Dillon's Too Young/She's Not Good Enough for Mah Boy thing. It's LUKE. She's in love with Luke, she wants to make it work, she wants to stay married to him. And she can't do that with Lulu and Dillon getting hitched.

--

Tracy: Maybe this provide Luke and I with some common ground.

Edward: Love has addled your brains.

Edward, you know I loathe ya, baby. You know I hate the air that you breathe for keeping you alive all these awful horrible years. But, EddieQ, you said a mouthful. They are going to give us a LuNacy sendoff, I'm sure of it. They may kill the ship and use it to get rid of Tracy, mouth-breathing bastards that they are, but our girl is going to get some emotional action out of it. She's in love with him. Everybody knows it. He's in love with her, as much as any emotionally-stunted overgrown adolescent male can be. They have a relationship, despite themselves. And they're going to be heartbroken when the aforementioned mouth-breathing bastards blow it up for the sake of Genie Francis's much-*yawn*-heralded return.

But hey, any time JE can have on screen, she's gonna make the most of it. She's a rock, talent-wise, and even the HIDEOUSLY UNTALENTED MOUTH-BREATHING BASTARDS can't destroy that.....

And we have TQ on today. *dances around*