The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well we knew it was going to happen:

spoilers from Wizard on SD:

Tracy tells Dillon there may be a way to force Lulu to have the baby.

Luke comes back and supports Lulu's decision.

Que EvilTracy music peeps !

LOL

I mean I called it....I knew Guza would do it....he'll never villainize a Spencer over a Q.

But hey maybe it won't be all that bad....and maybe Tracy's evillness will be more than just ELQ related.

Maybe we'll find out another reason why she's pushing Lulu to have one.

Hmmm....

I still hate Guza right now though.

And this will be angst for Lacy.

Maybe this will be the end of them?

Hmm again.

Hey at least it sounds like Jane might get significant airtime outta this.

We shall see.

spoiler talk over

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

*waves*

SPOILER STUFF

_

_

_

_

*hugs to the TQ fans* This is gonna get messy for us. Really messy. To a point where I won't even be able to defend our girl. I mean, how does she plan to FORCE Lulu into having this child? Chain her to something in the freezer? Ooh, we can have Panic Room Part 2. :rolleyes: I guess Luke/Tracy had to end because of Laura, but this is just too much. If the spoiler is as bad as it sounds, Luke/Tracy aren't ever going to speak to each other again. Luke won't even want to look at her without strangling her. Maybe I'm going too far? *sigh* This just sucks, LOL. I really don't see JE re-signing unless she needs the money. Someone cheer me up. Please?

Edit: Post 700! And I didn't even doing anything special. Heh.

• Members

I think I am going to PUKE!!!!! I read that spoiler from SoapDish and my heart sank, now I pissed :angry:

There is too much negativity going on here.......really, how many spoilers have we all read that have NOT come true, with regards to Tracy. I think this new spoiler is coming from a Tracy hater, because there are other spoilers out there that have us believe that Tracy will react surprisingly (sp?) to the news of Lulu's pregnancy. So I for one am done, DONE with spoilers! I think we need to keep our heads up and cheer up!!!

• Members

SPOILERISH

_

_

_

_

Actually, nex, the spoiler came from Wizard (very, very reliabe). Wizard also spoiled that Tracy's concern for Lulu will lead her to searching for Luke. Seems like TIIC are going back and forth on this one. I do think it'll end Lacy, which would be fine if JE could still get something that resembles a SL. *sigh* Why do I HATE this so much? Why do I let it bother me? *kicks stupid soap opera*

• Members

*waves to Ms.Q and everyone else lurking*

spoiler talk

actually I was very mad when I first read the spoilers.

But Guza (or whomever writes the script for that day) has a way of surprising us.

Let's face it as far as Lacy...if Jane re-signs...my guess is they'll make up and continue.

That's a plus or a negative depending on your POV

They probably WILL fight over the baby....but I don't mind the angst as long as it doesn't get TOO ugly.

I don't know.

I know Tony and Jane will rock regardless.

I haaatteee that Guza once again is villifying the Q's to prop...anyone to be honest, but especially another SPencer. AJ/Carly part deux, anyone? Only I truly don't think it'll go that far.

I think any "plan" Tracy has will last a week and be over.

Guza can't afford to give her any more screen time than that.

But I'm trying now that I'm simmering down...to be more positive and say at least we'll get to see Jane more.

Maybe. :)

• Members

*waves back to ILoveTracyQ*

You're probably right. This will probably be one or two lines, over some legal matter. Nothing too crazy. I don't know. I just don't like my Q's being villainized. As for JE...I've kind of convinced myself that she isn't sticking around, but if she does and Tracy/Luke remain together, I promise I won't complain ever again. Well, that's too big of a promise, but I'll be very happy. :D

• Members

I truly do think that Lacy will continue if Jane stays...but this November I think will change the direction of their relationship. I just don't see how even Guza can justify them staying the same after that.

But we'll see.

As far as me....oh I love Jane and Tracy and I hate the thought of losing either one.

If she stays I just want her to have good story.

With or without Tony.

:)

ETA in defense of Guza.....Tracy is probably(according to the spoilers I've read and scenes I've already witnessed)one of the most well written characters right now.

The last year or so she's had added depth that had always been there before with other writers but had been missing with Guza.

I wonder if TG is rewriting any of her stuff. But of course the "boathouse sex stuff" with Dillon and Lulu...where Tracy walks in....was also well written.

I have a feeling we are going to find out there's more to Tracy wanting Lulu to have this baby....even if it's just because it's what Dillon wants. Dare Guza go there and say Tracy is opposing Lulu because she once had an abortion and she wants to spare Lulu the pain of regret?

I might not mind seeing that.

And don't get me wrong....I know Tracy is supposed to be the closest thing GH has to a resident villainess(if you don't count Helena) and I don't expect everything to be roses...but I do want to see her POV equally and I do want her actions to make sense.

• Members

SPOILER TALK:

>

>

I'm going to go with ILTQ on this one and stay positive. Mainly because spoilers are "lahk tayy een a weeennn" (does best Nell impersonation) and mean nothing to me anymore. NOTHING, I say, because spoilers lie, scenes get cut, and mostly--spoilers don't take into consideration the talent of the actors.

See, when I read the spoilers of TQ finding Dillon with Little Lulu in the boathouse, my first reaction was--screeching hysterics. Look how good that came out.

The spoilers for the vow renewal had me cringing--and aside from the horrible hair and dress (and two "Damn you, Luke Speeeennsssaaaahhhhh"'s in one episode), it turned out to be quite poignant and sweet, in its own dysfunctional way.

Why, you ask? Because Elliot and Geary can rise above most of the crap lines/situations they're given and make it terribly entertaining.

So. I'm going to breathe in, breathe out, and think of better days.....Tracy Days....Tracy flicking olive days---No. Not Tracy flicking olives. I still have an hour of work to get through....;)

• Members

You crack me up I swear MinervaFan.

As for the spoilers...most will come true because Wizard gets them from script breakdowns.

But how they play out is a different matter entirely.

And I agree..Geary and Elliot...(sounds like a law firm) consistently rise above the crap and spin it into gold.