The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Unless it is some shocking secret admission how much it means to him, yada yada...but then why fight to get her back. I hope they don't go with it was phoney all along===cause otherwise why would Luke have had to hire an actor to marry him/laura....tracy has an army of lawyers...she tried to divorce him a dozen times in the beginning but it was legally binding...he could say they never consummated it that nighti n vegas...but that is stupid by now.

And how was Scott Reeves taping with Luke/Tracy last Friday...unless they are only hostage for a week or so and break out.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ARGH.... we are thinking this too much. I can't see the 'un-marrying' LuNacy at this point, because you're right.... Tracy would have been all over that in 2005. As for 2006 - regardless of what the LnL faithful want to pretend, Luke really didn't want to marry Laura. He was just not willing to upset her. I don't think that one would have made a difference because he wanted to be Mr. Tracy Quartermaine.

• Members

OH... I like yours so much better than mine. happy.gif

EDIT - maybe the 'fights to win Tracy back' has to do with her assumptions about Skye and Helena... nothing terribly serious at all

Edited by remos

• Members

Maybe... Could something that is shocking could be telling her he has not philandered on her? And IA with her freakin out about thinking all those thoughts of Helena filling her head with Luke being with Skye. She trying to get her goat.

Edited by funny1

• Members

look at the pics.. those are "trees" and "tree shadows" against the jail wall.

There are no trees in the windemere basement.

She is elsewhere --- greece or whatever.. but it's not port chuck. Those are palm tree type trees.

HATE the shocking b.s. I don't want to be shocked when it comes to those two.

My possibilities for "shocking."

- He loves her more than he ever loved Laura.

- He has NEVER cheated on her (but was a serial cheater with Laura).

- Laura calls him weekly from France asking to be reunited, and he turns her down every time.

- The sex is MUCH hotter with her than Laura.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

maybe his shocking reveal is that he is in love with his own son! LOL

Okay..I'm going to be positive today...I think it is either a) they were never legally married and that is why he is fighting to win her back which could be really good only in that now he can still want to remarry her and she can even have a prenup maybe proving to her once and for all that he is not after her money (even though she knows it deep down) or B) that he has never really cheated on her with all his talk, etc...

I am wondering if maybe luke rescues Tracy but helena takes them hostage again. I know they are at least together by first week in June.

In any event, this is what I am most happy about....Tracy is actually in a preview that is like the third listed on teh list where they are usually listed in order of importance at the time! There is no skye mentioned anywhere in that preview as her story seems to have gone by the wayside.

Oh and one more thing....those pics were from the week of the 24th when Helena is supposed to be revealing her secret plan to tracy on the 25th. I think today we will see Tracy with Thor maybe in the dungeon...cause Helena is in different clothes on the docks with lucky/nik this week today or tomorrow I think

Still wondering how luke/tracy are in scenes with Steve Webber coming up...unless they weren't captive too long.

I'm curious as to the exact wording of the preview...the SOD versions on SZ are often paraphrased to be just the gist...but sometimes there is a bit more to it...like the last time SID said something about Helena not just having a plan about the paternity ll2/niz stuff but other things as well. The other things as well part was not in the summarized version.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

If they aren't legally married then Luke has already proven to her that he loves her and is not about her money cause he's always come back to her. And if he wanted to leave her he could have left her many times whether it's with Laura or Holly, or Skye. And why would Luke wait so long to tell her that they weren't married if they weren't?

• Members

It makes no sense at all...but who knows with this show and the way they forget about stuff!

In any case...just happy they have something going on I guess. Maybe it is that he never has cheated on her.

Guess we will find out soon enough...

Looking forward to today's show

• Members

Considering it's their 5th anniversary, lets hope the 'never legally married' bit is our fears and not the show's. Maybe it's the they never consummated the first night and she wonders what other lies he's told.

While I agree that a non-marriage would possibly provide great story and a real romance from the top this time, it wouldn't jibe with so many other things that Luke has done.... but then again all of his tricks to STOP her from divorcing him might have included the parts where they weren't legally married in the first place and he didn't want her to find out. Personally I've always wondered how legal it was when the bride was so drunk she didn't remember the ceremony - in r/l that wouldn't be legal because you have to come to the alter of your own free will, not coerced.

Who cares in the long run because Luke loves Tracy completely and Tracy loves Luke. No matter what happens we have LuNacy and they HAVE been a couple for 5 years... still the longest on the current show.

I'm looking forward to what Luke has planned for today.... sad that Tracy won't be there to share it, but Luke does romantic really well when inspired.

• Members

I would love to see her face when he tells her that they didn't sleep together their on the first night. Luke is a romantic at heart but I think he scales back because Tracy isn't into pda's. But he would alot more if she was.