The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Look at soapnet.com...full length pic of the luke/tracy one and it says wedded bliss...luke/tracy still married and combative after all these years! JE looks very skinny!

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/galleries/spencer-family-album

This is the one of the family with a caption saying they love how Tracy is the only one smiling as she thrives with family discord

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/galleries/spencer-family-album?page=0,4

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She might be an old girlfriend, but the way Olivia has talked about "Brookie" sounds more like she and Dante were raised to be more like siblings considering they were both fatherless (for all intents and purposes) only children raised around tonnes of relatives. I don't think it will cause a wrench in Lante, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lulu is a little jealous of the closeness.

She has GOT to interact with Tracy this time. There is no logical reason not to considering how close the Spencermaine extended family is now.

EDIT

LOL on your comments Hooked. Funny how it's quite likely SC is returning to GH, RC just has to pick up the phone and she's in, and poor "beloved" GF can't get hired as a dog catcher. Tells you a little something about who they want to work with and who they don't.

Those articles on Skye's return are quite interesting. I wonder what she's really coming back for.

Edited by remos

• Members

Remos, thank you for finding that photo. It's wonderful! And even more wonderful is how Luke and Tracy, and Luke and Tracy and their family have been established, and re-established, as *It*. There aren't any placekeepers here.

And Hooked...Remember that purple crown we passed around a couple of summers ago when we found the radio interview, etc? LOL Too bad it's long gone because you deserve a special coronation for finding that interview. And that is a hoot and a half that it was on LnL.com. :o:P

Speaking of which, good call, Hooked, on what happens when the right person wants to come back. My sense is that lack of desperation, community spirit, and flexible terms go a long way in landing a GH gig of any length.

I'm really glad that Brook Lyn is coming back because it bodes even better for Scott Clifton's return. They seem to actually be walking the talk with building the Qs. I can see them doing a short-term thing, maybe even recurring, at least to begin with. But SC has been quoted as saying that he would jump at the chance to come back if asked.

Dillon coming to PC to shoot a movie would be the perfect way to get him back, especially if they didn't want to commit to a contract yet. It sounds like SC has some spectacular work coming up at OLTL as he ends his run, so hopefully all the buzz will get fan support behind him for a GH return.

I don't think Ethan and Tracy will be gone for long. Jason is already putting two and two together. Even Jason should be able to come up with four given a few weeks. And they don't leave until the end of March, right?

I'm glad to see the reference to "fun" re Luke and Skye. As long as it's not heavy, it should be fine. At least we know LuNacy is going forward. The form might shift at times, but everything points to LuNacy as a permanent condition. B)

EDIT: Do you think they might be planning to re-Q Skye? I don't remember how far things went with Ned, but, as I remember, the de-Qing seemed to coincide with their decision to pair them. Just a thought. Sounds like RC viewed her story as unfinished and that would give it a tentative ending, whether she came back again later or not.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

I'd be fine with a true-Q Skye, and that would drive Tracy insane which is always a fun thing. So long as Luke is a faithful and attentive has he has been, he can fool around with someone else for an adventure (although Tracy can do adventures too).

All they need back is Nedly and we'll have a full house centered around Tracy and Luke.

• Members

I think we're good, Lain.

BTW, just read this on the GH Facebook group:

General Hospital Yet another Quartermaine is returning to Port Charles! Brook Lynn Ashton -- Tracy's granddaughter -- will come back to town this May.

If they are drawing that connection, then I think it's pretty assured that Tracy and Brook will interact. Last time Tracy was still treated as an outsider with Ned/Alan/Justice being the Q's who got the lines. This time around Tracy is actually a significant role (regardless of what the detractors want to claim) so having her granddaughter in the mansion without interaction would be almost impossible.

Edited by remos

• Members

I was just about to post that Remos. I can't wait to see Tracy and Brook interact. I can only wonder how Tracy will treat her since she wasn't so nice to her the last time, but hopefully with the way she treats Lulu and Ethan there might be some love there.

As for clips, I downloaded them and edited them last night, but I am hoping that there might be a follow up with yesterday's 2 minute scene between the Q's and Alice, so I will wait until we find out before I post everything.

• Members

You and me, Facebook buddies :D.

Last time the ONLY time they interacted was just after Lila's death when Tracy went off on Lois for taking Brook away so Lila didn't get to know her, and Brook stepped in to defend Lois. Tracy was right (as always) but the part of that scene that made me so sad was Tracy never got to hold her or attend birthday parties or even know her granddaughter and YET all she could think of was what Lila lost. Tracy didn't even have enough self-worth to cry about what she had lost through Lois' actions.

Anyway, we have Tracy Spencer now, who's part of a family that loves her and doesn't make her fight for every scrap of recognition. Hopefully the way she treats the Spencer kids will be an indication of how she treats her granddaughter. And maybe, just maybe, Brook will come to see that the way the Q's have always treated Tracy went a long way to explain why she was always combative. She isn't that way when she's with her Spencer family. Fingers crossed...

• Members

Hey guys! Spent the morning at a pediatric AIDS clinic where my son was donating a Nintendo Wii and some games he bought with some of his bar mitzvah money! IT was a great experience to see where the donated items were going to...although we couldn't really meet any of the patients of course due to privacy issues.

Well, this is interesting...TG admitting on Wendy Willams show today that he was sleeping with Elizabeth Taylor and her boy toy for a couple of years.

• Members

Well..... my way was a little more interesting. :P

Yup, no Tracy, and I wanted to bitch-slap Sam myself. I actually cheered Carly, which is a total change for me. And yes Hooked, that summary just about covers it.

So does this mean we can shelve the Homosexual assumption, or like Cole Porter is TG into "Experiment"?.... (not that it will EVER be our business, mind you)

EDIT... oh, you should watch it Halee, I've never seen a TG interview were he was so relaxed. It's cute - Liz Taylor story and all.

Is there a full interview anywhere, Hooked?

Edited by remos