The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Monday, March 2nd

No Tracy - no surprise

Spinelli arrested then released when AZ was captured.

Sonny saves Claudia with Jason's help then they head home and start 'celebrating'.

Carly waxes poetic to Olivia/Jax about how frustrating it is to have Sonny's reality in her life.

Stalker Nic brought Alexis to Kelly's to watch Rebecca, who says Nic hasn't crossed the line with her - yet.

LnL2 not happening. Liz is NOT going home with Lucky. They DIDN'T talk about taking things slowly. They did however talk about discovering themselves alone again and how the hospital roof was just a moment - it didn't mean anything.

Perhaps tomorrow?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I guess I am of the camp that at least Tracy made a preview and about her in a positive light!!

I had this vibe that when Lulu left the police station today she was heading to talk to Tracy for some reason. Probably am wrong--but seemed like she was sort of upset and maybe she will vent to Tracy.

Nex--I have watched the past couple days from TH and F on abc.com. You can download the clips of each segment there too...just in case you are waiting for clips ever and can't find them. The quality was good too. The download this clip thing was in the bottom left part of the screen need the button that changed it to full screen.

• Members

I thought that odd, but I think that was an editorial comment by the person who wrote out the previews on SD not the original because you're right - Luke has always known Tracy is no one's fool.

So Nex, darling...luv...sweetie.... could you lighten the clips for me?

• Members

Hey, did you know there is such a thing as "professional organizers?" They are mostly moms, who work out of their homes for extra cash. They help other working moms with families get their homes in order, and clutter free... and they set up systems and "tips" to help them STAY organized. There ARE people who actually make a living off of this (I think I know two). Google it. You'll see.

• Members

It was in the real soapnet preview--not someone on soapdish's comments

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path...hospital/page_3

But they editoralize their previews with random comments on soapnet.

I have several friends who had that type of business Remos or personal services business. There is actually a Society for Professional Organizers. I would not be one the card carrying members because organization is not my forte!

Anyone have a laptop rec? I need to buy one. I just went and sold a bunch of gold jewelry today I don't ever wear (stuff from my grandma that was hideous and rings I had since I was a little girl. Gold is at a high point now if anyone has any stuff laying around--now is the time to sell it. It is at like $900 an ounce or something like that for pure gold.

I am buying a laptop. Determined to buy it with my "own" money. I got $620 for selling stuff today, and I got $100 for my freelance articles I wrote. Woo hoo.

what is so funny is that I can shop and sneak purses and shoes in the house, but I can't just show up with a laptop ya know!

• Members

BTW Tony got a pre-nom for GH

TG, MB lead actor

SBr, LW Lead actress

BH, CH supporting actress

BA, BW (Anthony) supporting actor

JMB, KS younger actress

Gh doesn't have a chance in hell I don't think of winning any of those. Maybe LW will get a nomination. Not sure about Tony. Maybe Julie, but I doubt anyone will win.

And...no offense against CH, but what in the heck did Diane do this year that was emmy worthy? I think Kimbery had way more stuff. I hate BH and I think she is not a good actress at all.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

LOL... thank you. :D

Wow, Ms.Q you weren't kidding about Megaupload and their letters - it took me a bit to figure that out.

Professional Organizers, eh? I'll have to look into that. So much of what you see in so called "organizing" books is how to reorganize your junk so you can buy more junk. I'm kind of a slash'n'burn, get-rid-of-clutter, straight line kind of person. My mantra is "do I really want my kids dealing with this after I die?" It keeps me honest because most of the time the answer is "No".

Okay.... I knew it was someone's editorializing somewhere along the line. It's in the same vein as "Luke is nothing but a drunken philanderer who ignores his kids and only keeps Tracy for the money". Um.... no he's much more and you really aren't watching the show if that's the best you can do to summarize Luke Spencer. No one in the realm of TPTB would think Luke didn't know Tracy wasn't to be toyed with.

Edited by remos

• Members

Okay how many times can they make JE wear the same jacket? She just wore that on 1/12 episode no? Doesn't she have a whole rack of clothes for Tracy??? LOL

Oh...and these are spoilers from soaps.com for this week...from the looks of it, Tracy is on W and TH, but with things being changed, cut and added left and right, who knows...

Wednesday March 4:

Winifred asks Sam to meet her regarding Spinelli.

Spinelli slips off and gets a fake passport.

Maxie gets a mysterious visit from Spinelli, but he claims that nothing is wrong.

Jason finds Spinelli's goodbye note.

When Spinelli boards a plane, he gets a surprise.

Nadine comes to a painful realization about Nikolas.

Edward tells Monica and Tracy that he's invited Rebecca to move in with them.

Lulu meets Ethan and her radar goes off.

Maxie regrets voicing her opinion about Robin's mothering of Emma.

Patrick goes to Liz with concerns over Robin.

Robin drinks at The Haunted Star and tells Ethan that she doesn't have kids.

Thursday March 5:

Tracy doesn’t take Rebecca at face value like the rest of the Quartermaines do.

Patrick is frustrated by Robin’s behavior.

Claudia is full of surprises.

Friday March 6:

Claudia makes a slip in front of Sonny. (Maurice Benard just listed a new fan event!)

Spinelli and Winifred go on the run together.

Luke advises Rebecca to walk away from Nikolas.

• Members

No Tracy - pretty much only Scrubs and Mobbies

After doing the dirty, SoClaud gets an earful from Robin/Johnny receptively about ending it, and they decide to recommit (such as it is).

Robin still avoiding Emma - Patrick trying to overlook it.

Alexis looks into Rebecca as Nicholas shows her he's not just a stalker (he's a body with great abs/guns having dropped that extra flap - gotta love male flesh!)

Spixie celebrate Spin's freedom with JaSam, but later Spin overhears JaSam say his only chance of a real life is on the run due to Fed obsessing.

Very cute scenes between Sonny/Emma, and Maxie steals the show again by telling Jason the next time she celebrates him (after he kicks her out so he can talk to Spinelli) will be at his Memorial Service. :P

So, TQ tomorrow? Here's hoping.

• Members

From soapdish in case anyone cares...

MW and RiH are being let go. MW will be first, then followed by Rih by summer. Becky H. is said to be not getting her contract renewed but will be offered recurring...Nancy will not be taking her out this June (my summary of the drop)