The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Morning all.... I just read this and it's fun for anyone who speaks Spinelli...

*Hotsheet Spoilers:For the week of 2/16/09*

The hospital crisis comes to an explosive climax -- and Maximista and The Jakal are caught in the middle. Stonecold and Mr. Sir team up to bring down Anthony.

So now that The Goddess and Stonecold have disposed of Trevor Lansing and his plot to release the toxin to the public, everyone in Port Charles can take five and leave early for the day, right? Umm, what do you think? The Jakal remains stuck inside the burning hospital, and it's looking grim for the Jackal. Stonecold and The Goddess plan a rescue, as do Junior Mob Prince and Maximista. But "Maximista" and "rescue" aren't exactly two words that mix well together. When Maximista and The Jakal DO finally see each other, Miss Jones rushes into The Jakal's arms for a big whopper of a romantic kiss. Could "Spixie" actually have a future?

Meanwhile, Mr. Sir and Stonecold put aside their differences so they can search for the missing Anthony Zacchara. The dynamic duo is back in action, but Anthony's a pretty powerful (read: totally insane) force, so they have their work cut out for them. At Casa de Corinthos, Mr. Sir and Vixinella take the plunge and commit to stay in their sham marriage. We'd think all was right with the world if it weren't for Mr. Sir not knowing that Vixinella was behind his son's shooting. One person who DOES know is Fashionista -- but now that she's lost the DVD, she doesn't have any proof. But remember, there are more DVDs with evidence hidden in Mr. Sir's house. Fashionista is not about to let this go, so war may just break out.

No surprise here, but Nikolas has become completely obsessed with Emily lookalike Rebecca Shaw. He and the Quartermaines team up to try to find out all they can about this mysterious eyeliner enthusiast, but Rebecca just wants some space -- and doesn't care if she looks EXACTLY like Emily anyway because she didn't even KNOW this Emily chick! Poor Nadine has to watch her new boyfriend become fixated with Emily all over again.

All this, PLUS: White Knight and Valkyrie make up ... and get romantic, Tracy vents to The Blonde One about Luke's disappearance, and Robin's post-partum depression looks like it's not giving up without a fight.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Recaps, Friday, February 13th

I got here late so I missed half the show.

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Alexis

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: in hospital bed at Mercy, looking better

Other Stories: Rayner interviewing Claudia/Kate then Patrick; Jason saves Sam on roof of hospital and gets the last poisonous ball in his bare hand; Johnny looking for Maxie who is looking for Spinelli; Jax/Patrick last to get out of hospital

Diane/Alexis talk about those in their lives; Carly/Jax and Sonny/Claudia reunite; Everyone is out of the hospital except Spinelli, Maxie, Johnny, Sam and Jason

Sc. 6 - Lulu is with Tracy giving her coffee which she appreciates and she's looking better. Tracy asks if Lulu reached Luke. Lulu tries to put her off saying Luke doesn't always answer his phone but it doesn't mean anything. Tracy asks her if she would dismiss it that easily if it was her boyfriend, and asks if Lulu has heard from Johnny. Lulu tells Tracy she has no idea where Johnny is, if he's even in the country and if he knows about the fire. Tracy sees what she's doing and says Lulu wants to know because she will crawl back to him. Lulu says Tracy wasn't there, the fight was more than it needed to be. Then Tracy tells her not to do that, "Do not diminish yourself for any man." Tracy tells her no man is going to respect her if she doesn't respect herself - take if from her, she knows that all too well. Lulu says Tracy just wants Lulu to stay away from Johnny. Tracy smiles knowingly and says yeah... well there's that.

• Members

Anyone have an episode estimate for Tracy this February? She's doing well - 4 days this week, 2-3 the past couple of weeks. She's expected next week too.

I missed the beginning, but apparently there was a cute scene where Tracy told Lulu she was proud to be her "Step-Monster".

• Members

Just watched.

I'll fill in the blanks as best as I can...

Scene 3: Lulu sees Tracy, who appears to be asleep. She's about to leave, but Tracy welcomes her in. Tracy insists she wasn't sleeping; she was wondering what she was going to say to Luke if Lulu didn't make it out all right. Lulu assures her that she did. Tracy can't get over that Lulu never left her side during the crisis, and this is where she says she uncustomarily (sp) finds herself proud to be Lulu stepmonster.

Scene 4: I think this is the scene where Lulu fixes Tracy's pillows. Then, they discuss the evacuations. Tracy mentions how Lucky, Elizabeth (I THINK), Edward, and Monica are all out. Lulu tells her that Nikolas isn't - to which Tracy responds something like he's had his fair share, he's a pro. Lulu continues, saying that Spinelli, her friend, isn't, Carly and Sonny aren't. Jason's not either. Tracy doesn't want Lulu to mention Jason to Edward. She doesn't want to have to hold his hand through another "Jason crisis." The comment reminds Lulu of a time when she thought Tracy was selfish all the time and that the world just revolved around her. Tracy says it does revolve around her. Lulu isn't fooled. Tracy tells her something like, "You don't know me, Missy." But Lulu insists she does. She knows that she loves Luke, that she cares about Lulu, that she'd die for her boys, and that she even probably loves Monica and Edward. Tracy uses this as an opportunity to ask why Luke hasn't shown up and rescued them.

Scene 5: Nada.

And remos has the rest covered. :)

Nice Tracy episode overall. Only complaint is that it was just 3 scenes, but they were very good.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Wow that was a nice suprise for TQ today. I wonder if they moved up the hotsheet spoiler for next week about her venting to Lulu about Luke--sounds like what happened today sort of. Unless that happens Monday.

I really think they chopped/edited out like a good few days or so of this crisis. Luke/ethan are on monday uip to their old tricks (wonder how old their tricks can be since they met like a week ago--LOL). I would guess maybe someone finally reaches Luke and he finds out Tracy is at the hospital? Hopefully.

I love Tracy/Lulu. I have'nt watched since last friday. My mom is in town. Will have a marathon this weekend.

Tracy has been on three days last week and now four episodes this week so she is up to 7 so far for Feb.

Saw the Curious Life of Benjamin Buttons last night. Very interesting, but very long. The make up was amazing.

• Members

I'm looking forward to it. We had plenty of surprise Tracy this week. We still didn't get our LuNacy stuff, but that's coming. The TraLu made up for it and it will only make it more poignant when Lukey is finally at her side.

Nex, could you do a lightened version of the clips again? That made all the difference. TIA

7 out of 10 days so far - very, very good.

Edited by remos

• Members

I am confused.

Maybe one of you can help me out.

Speculation welcome. Insight is fine. Knowledge would be best.

When they put Tracy on the chopper, and left Lulu behind, I thought for sure they were setting up a scenario where Luke would have to rescue Lulu and then chew out Tracy for leaving her behind. That didn't happen. Instead what we got was genuine (tender, wonderful, totally delightful) TraLu bonding instead of Lulu propping (which is what I feared for several minutes the other day).

The storyline for Lulu this crisis has essentially been: bonding with Tracy (The fact that Guza would use one of his major characters this way has me completely stunned. THRILLED, but stunned).

The storyline for LUKE this crisis has DEFINITELY been: bonding with Ethan.

Odd.

I sense some sort of 4-way storyline coming up, but i can't figure out what it is. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking.

What's going on?

(And whatever happens, this TraLu bonding about men and mocha madness was much appreciated and totally fantastic!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:NOW: BRING BACK LUNACY!!)

• Members

Hi Lain, I think it goes a little something like this.....

Tracy has often said that Luke will never forgive her out if anything happens to Lulu, but except for one occasion early in LuNacy - which I feel happened but can't remember any details - he has been pretty upfront that his kids make their own decissions and Tracy can't stop Lulu even if she wanted to. Nevertheless, Tracy still clings to that idea - probably because that's exactly what she would do it if was her kid with someone else.

I am convinced this is the way it's going. From spoilers (which arguably haven't been terribly accurate) Lulu is actually going to approach Ethan with suspicion - something Tracy will probably do too. They also have a problem with Lulu/JMB being absolutely amazing with JE/TG but not shining in any of her pairings. Because LuNacy had taken them by surprise, perhaps they are hoping that a little of that magic will wipe off on Lulu/Ethan - by making Lulu more connected to Tracy (and forget that mini-ewcbo BS), and Ethan an obvious mini-Luke. I think we will be seeing the four of them in a new storyline.

Who knows, this might even be the way they deal with some of the vet-backlash. Luke/Tracy are their lead vets and the fastest way to have them in a story is to make it included Lulu - which is fine because she really supports LuNacy. And Monica is going to be in that story involving Rebecca. I think JI is retiring soon, so they will be including him with Monica until he's gone. The rest are gone anyway

I'm totally with you on this one. I love TraLu..... now lets make with the LuNacy, SVP.

• Members

Spoilers for the Week of February 16, 2009

by Ravenbeauty

Sonny lets Rayner's threats roll off his back.

Maxie finds herself in grave danger while searching for Spinelli.

Johnny risks his life to save Maxie.

Sam puts herself in harms way.

Johnny pulls Maxie to Safety.

Kate continues to taunt Claudia with what she knows.

Luke and Ethan are back to their old tricks again.

Ric warns Sonny that Claudia can't be trusted.

The hospital explodes before Sam and Jason can rescue Spinelli.

Rebecca accuses Nikolas of stalking her.

Maxie and Spinelli share an emotional reunion.

Winifred warns Spinelli that there's more trouble on the horizon.

Maxie and Lulu join forces for the sake of Crimson.

Lucky and Sam end their relationship.

Kate realizes that she is losing Sonny to Claudia.

Kate vows revenge against Claudia and Sonny.

Patrick is reunited with Emma and Robin.

A new DVD comes to light.

Spoilers for Next Week

Anthony holds Claudia hostage.

Tracy reluctantly agrees to post Ethan's bail.

Tracy refuses to Post Luke's bail.

Anthony torments Claudia over her feelings for Sonny.

Ethan manages to charm Tracy.

Tracy suggests that Luke give Ethan a job on the Haunted Star.

Lulu and Johnny grow further apart.

Spoilers for Down the Road

Kate's plans backfire leaving her nothing to hope for where Sonny's concerned.

Ethan sets his sights on Lulu.

Sonny's confused by his feelings for Claudia. Sam and Jason grow close again.

Nikolas develops feelings for Rebecca.

Michael awakens from his coma.

Dante comes to town and his identity will surprise many.

• Members

So then are those for the Week of the 23rd?

Next week, we might still have Tracy venting to Lulu about Luke's appearance, unless of course that is what yesterday was about.

Figures she wouldn't want to post Luke's bail. Sounds like we are in for some more push/pull. I guess she's upset that Luke never showed at up at GH or Mercy. I'd be too, though, especially since he likes playing hero so much.