Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay, here goes, not great at this but I'll give it a try.

Scene 1 - Tracy in background when claudia is being lifted to be take out. Luke is with Ethan at HS he is pointing gun at him.

Scene 2 - Tracy asks Nadine what happens next (edward, ric, nadine and tracy are gathered). Nadine tells her decontamination of hair and clothes. Tracy goes over to door and yells at patrick for an update. He says they will evacuate and decontaminate one at a time. Tracy says there should be a sequence and that her father goes next because he's an old man. Edward says he didn't know Tracy cared that much. AZ says he's an old man in a wheelchair and the father of claudia who was just taken out. Sonny says carly goes next because she is a mother.

Scene 3. - AZ is being wheeled out. Sonny says he's a con. Edward says sonny should talk. Tracy says sonny's a thug, there's a difference and they are all blights on the universe. Carly said they should't bicker. Tracy says let's talk about you instead, because "you're so fascinating". Tracy tells her that she dest5roys everthing she touches. Sonny says "easy tracy". Carly says "Let her talk". Tracy laughs out loud and says "as if anyone could stop her. She continues on to say that Carly throws a fundraiser to whitewash Michaels conidtion and everone gets poisoned there must be a metaphor there. Carly calls her a selfish bitch and tells her that she's not whitewashing michaels' condition. Eward says what happened to Michael is sonny's fault.

Scene 4 - Tracy rants by the door that the hospital response team is inadequate. Sonny tells Tracy to shut up, that the hosp it doing all they can and she is only complaining. Tracy "did you just tell me to shut up? What's gonna happen if I don't? Ya gonna break my knee caps?" Carly breatks it up. Tracy says to sonny in her serious tracy whisper... "if I fing out this mob is the cause of this disaster....." - doors open. Tracy says she going next. (edward had already been taken out i guess). She asks if anyone objects and carly, ric, and sonny answer quickly... not at all." Tracy steps out into the hall and says what's next?"

(same segment) - Tracy is in a robe outside a shower and epiph is standing next to her with a scrub brush. "Just my luck" says Tracy. Piph: This is no picnic for me either... get in.

LOL!

Anywhoo. Luke does not know about Tracy thus far. I believe he ended up offering ethan a job.

Please excuse the typos. had to hurry. I have some errands to run.

Tracy of course! It looks FABULOUS on her! :*

• Members

Double post, but I got BIG PICS. :D Thanks SoapOperaSource!

Carly comforts Edward

Carly stands behind a saddened Edward

Edward sits at a stiff Tracy's bedside

Edward holds a stiff Tracy's hand

Edward holds an unconscious Monica's hand

Didn't see the pic with Edward/Tracy/Monica. :(

Edward, for the first time in his life, is hogging the media net pictures. ;)

Wardrobe Commentary: Even Tracy's hospital gown is freakin' long sleeves!!! I know it's cold, but Monica and Liz's sleeves don't come all the way down to their wrists. Oy!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Damn! You beat me to it Ms.Q, I was just about to post the pics! I will say this about the wardrobe for Monica and Tracy....Monica was brought in and treated at the beginning of the outbreak before the realization that the poison was airborne, where as it is possible that Tracy collapsed and was immediately treated. But did anybody else notice her skin, she has awesome skin she looks just like she did in that episode of the Mod Squad that Halee posted a few weeks back, she even has the exact hairstyle all that is missing is the glasses! haha!

• Members

Hey all, just popping in for a moment before I go to bed. My eyes are killing me again and my head hurts like a bugger - Science Centres are not top of my personal to-do list.

TL - thanks for the recaps, I appreciate them and you stepping in to that job

Ms. Q - thanks for the pictures. I hope they play the beats and have Tracy out of it long enough to have some serious emoting from her Daddy and her hubby.

Hooked - thanks for the spoiler. So we're going to be happy after the crisis..... which one? The biotoxin, the fire, or after the whole kit'n'kaboddle is over? Anymore explanation given?

I didn't get a completely clear look at Tracy's face today because I was watching the clips by CG on YT, but did Tracy look terrified once she was out of that board room and asking what was next? I get the feeling that was the first time it dawned on her that she was personally at risk. Prior to that it was probably about Edward.

So, anyone want to talk about how Luke gets a very sick Tracy out to safety. Wheelchair? Wheels out the bed? Helps her walk? Carries her? I'm hoping the last one.

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for the pics!

Remos, I hope he carries her out too. That would be nice ;). You're welcome for the recaps. I think I screwed up the segment numbers though. :o Oh and BTW, yes, Tracy did look anxious when she stepped out of the boardroom.

Nex, I agree, Jane's skin looks really great! She's beautiful even in a coma and without make-up. B):D

Wait... Halee posted clips of Jane on the Mod Squad? Where? When? Can I get them Halee? Please. :D

Funny, I can't wait for Luke to find out too!! Oh yeah, and I thought Remos meant 'Luke' too, when she said "Daddy". ;)

Didn't notice that Tracy was wearing long sleeves at first glance. Or maybe I noticed but didn't notice that everyone else had short sleeves.

Maybe Tracy passes out in the shower? eek!

In the BR for a few if anyone wants to join.

• Members

More BIG PICS:

Edward stands over an awake Monica

Edward and Tracy visit with an awake Monica (Note: Tracy is in long sleeves and the hair is fug on so many levels. Contrary to popular belief, I've accepted that it might never be long/medium length again, and I'm OK with that, except when it looks like THAT. Oy!

Jason visits with Monica and evidently terrifies her

Patrick and 2 extras get Tracy on a gurney (Note: I kid you not... I thought it was a MAN on the gurney... I am like, "Oh some random orderly passed out again... And then I realized it was Tracy. And she is looking rather stiff to me, still...).

Poor Edward looks very old and very sad (Note: Check out his gym shoes).

• Members

Am I the only one who thinks she passes out twice... once before visiting Monica (when she's in the bed in long sleeve navy blue tshirt) and once after visiting Monica (when she's wearing the light blue button down orderly outfit) ?!?!

Hmmm...

Maybe Ethan is Felica and Luke's love child (who has been super sorased. squeeeeee!!!! That would be SO wonderful. AND he'd be related to both Maxi AND Lulu! hehehe).

• Members

Hey lainey--she goes down on the 4th and collapses after having it out with Patrick over Monica I think.

If the hospital catches on fire on the end of the day on Friday-and goes through the 9th on fire and that week, I guess LUke won't make it there for beside willing her to live scenes. I don't think Luke even finds out about it til next week. Maybe he rescues her and she is trapped or something and he gets her out, but I am not seeing how he can have the bedside hospital scenes if they are evacuating next week.