Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It confused me last year too when Ms. Q did it, you are not the only one. I posted the list of noms thus far to encourage the people who haven't made any, to make some, if they still wish to do so. Those who have already nominated don't need to do anything further at this point.

I will cull the list down myself because several people have already nominated a scene/epi more than once. So the MOST nominated scene/epi will already definately be on the ballot. For instance.... "color and leash" will definately be on the ballot for "innuendo" because many people nominated it. Those noms that were only nominated once, will probably NOT make it to the final ballot, unless they are nominated by someone else before I tally up the noms.

Did I confuse you more? haha. Again, even if I did, you are not alone. :D

• Members

From soapdish...I have seen these now a few times so hopefully it is true--I would like to see Ethan in the Q mansion--I am sure he will totally annoy Tracy or flirt with her and she and Edward will think he is there to steal the silver. You know Alice will be falling all over him!

Nikolas hires Sam to find "Emily"

Jax shows Olivia his appreciation for standing by Carly

Ethan invades the Quartermaine mansion

Johnny confesses to Lulu

Matt is a shoulder to cry on for Lulu

Maxie suggests Johnny leave Lulu

Jason must save Spinelli from himself

Kate succumbs to Claudia's blackmail

Ric inherits a lot of power, much to Anthony's disappointment

Robin discovers the secret Patrick has been keeping

Lucky asks Liz to make a commitment

Nadine is committed

• Members

Oh, fer cryin' out loud. WHY would they go this route with Nadine? Granted, she's not my favorite character, but just because her sister is nuts doesn't mean that she is, too. ICK.

I like the whole Ethan thing. I'm gunning for him being a Scorpio of some sort. Maybe Mac's long lost and unknown kid? It'd help bring Mac back on the canvas since his brother has had almost more screentime than he has this year.

• Members

Hey Star--how are you doing?

Someone refuted that list as being fake--so who knows.

I think nadine is going to be not be committed becuase really--how can all that happen by Feb. 8th when this crisis is going on. That is supposedly her last airdate--but maybe it means her last tape date.

• Members

I'm doing OK. Been sick quite a bit lately, which is why I haven't been around as much. Sleep helps with that.

I figure it won't be long before they shove Nadine out of the picture (Nik going on and on to anyone that will listen that he's not in love with Nadine is gonna catch up to him eventually), but I really hope that list is fake because how uncreative is that route? But you're right - that doesn't really make sense with everything else going on.

Also just finished reading a drop that Ethan

I'm curious to see if that plays out as fact.

• Members

That's what I was thinking about Nadine, Hooked. There just isn't time for her to 'go insane' by this coming Friday (because the 8th is a Sunday, why that date given I have no idea).

Now the part of Ethan being around the Q's, I think I've seen that before. And Ethan is being Dante/not-Dante, and the son of Mac/Luke/Robert/Jax/Frisco. Guza must be laughing about that one, with all this speculation he really did make a drop. Thank god Ethan's better looking than that stock photo drop last week.

• Members

Hey gang, I'm off to the Science Centre with the screamers today (Zion is 6 - and I still can't get my head around that one), so we're taking his godfather to play. I hope we get some good Tracy, but I won't be around to recap. If anyone else can I would really appreciate it.

Is today when Piph scrubs her down? That should be a popcorn moment (or perhaps not, because it would become a choking hazard).

• Members

I just thought I would post this because it made me happy. It's from Soap Opera Source and it's about Tony's new deal to stay on at GH.

General Hospital fans have been curious to know if long time GH veteran Anthony Geary would re-sign a new deal with the show. They don't have to wonder any longer. According to reports from Soap Opera Digest, Geary has indeed inked a new deal with General Hospital and he will continue to portray fan favorite Luke Spencer.

Geary joined the ABC soap in 1978 as Bobbie Spencer's (Jackie Zeman) brother, Luke. At the time, Bobbie was in need of a distraction for her rival Laura Vining (Genie Francis), who was going to marry the man Bobbie was in love with, Scott Baldwin (Kin Shriner). Once Luke arrived in Port Charles and he encountered Laura Vining, the rest as they say is history. The two garnered a huge following as the pop culture super couple Luke and Laura, and their wedding in 1981 had over 30 million people drawn to their television sets to watch the romantic event.

In 1998, their son Lucky was presumed dead and instead of bringing Luke and Laura closer, it was a tragic event that pushed them further and further apart. In 2000 when Lucky returned home after being held captive by Helena Cassadine, Luke and Laura decided instead of reuniting it would be best if they divorced. In 2002, after re-living her own nightmare, Laura slipped into a catatonic state and it was a struggle for Luke who still loved his angel and didn't want to let go. In November of 2006, Laura was given a miracle drug and came out of her catatonic state for a short time. Long enough for her and Luke to remarry in a mock wedding Luke had set up. At the time Luke was already married to Tracy Quartermaine, but to make Laura's last days filled with happiness, he planned the mock wedding with Tracy's blessing. Laura remains in a catatonic state to this day, and Luke has found love again with Tracy Quartermaine. Their relationship is rocky at best, but share a love that cannot be denied.

After 31 years on General Hospital, Geary will remain on the show and continue to portray the character he has made a household name.

Also, here is some re-wording of spoilers that we already know of from SoapZone.

Tracy finds herself unable to go anywhere. And then, she finds herself dropping like a stone.

Edward’s true feelings emerge about Tracy, when he’s forced to confront her possible death.

Edited by nex4evr