Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Noir, indeed. There are some great films on that list there. And they all have a fairly common thread in them, too - people who are in over their heads when something big happens around them and usually involving a crime syndicate of some sort. Looks like this could be where (casting spoiler and speculation ahead)

Can't wait to see what they have in store for Tracy and Luke. And holy cow, just CANNOT wait for Dec. 23 - Monica was great the last two days, and I really REALLY can't wait to see LC and SD interacting together again onscreen.

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Thank you for putting that together, Star. I know the theme was there but it's been awhile since I've watched some of them and others not at all. The hospital is a big part too, but Guza has promised everyone is involved, so we're basically getting a 3 months sweeps. I hope it's worth his bluster.

• Members

Everything Hooked said!!!!!!

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH Stargazer!! You are my hero of the day!

Yes, Hooked, I am SO freaking! I LOVE Hugo!!!! and yes I am MIA :o I skim the thread though and I scope out Halee's awesome youtubeness :D

Lady Ashton is having a snow day today....no work for me due to the major snowstorm...already 5-6 inches here and more to come. It isn't technically winter yet and I am already sick of it :angry:

• Members

Oh, you can tell winter is back.... my weather network of Ms. Q and Lady A is kicking in nicely. Toronto is so huge that they are watching the storm track across the city via traffic cameras. 6 inches already, eh? Kids are going to love that when it's finished. A few weeks ago they were predicting a green Christmas. Guess we don't have to worry about that - now we just have to worry about getting to church.

WOW, Environment Canada is saying 2-4 cm an hour, with up to 25-30 expected when it's over, with snow squalls expected off of Lake Ontario.

I'm not seeing any spoilers that are fresh, and someone on SD pointed out that with Prospect on Christmas Break, we probably aren't going to get any legit spoilers. Hooked, you picked a good time to be away.

Flurries have started now in the East End (where I am) and you can smell the snow in the air. Days like this are why I homeschool. B)

• Members

Blizzard???? That's so lame..... but then perhaps all the movie themes are lame and someone was just bored. I guess time will tell.

Have a good trip, Hooked. I'll email spoilers and recaps, but I think with the studio being on vacation there won't be much by way of real information until after you return.

• Members

Today was so beautiful....

baby%20crying.jpg

Seriously..... Have your hankies ready....

Emma meets Grandpa Scorpio

Robin asks Robert to give her away

Anna and Robert talk about how Robin used to look just like Emma

Robert tells Robin how wonderful she is

Jax comes to give Morgan a present

Carly remembers a happier Christmas, and we had flashbacks of CarSon with Michael and Morgan

Carly calls Sonny to see Morgan

Alexis tells Sam she matters and to will herself to live (Sam's visions)

And the only thing that suggests Guza had anything to do with the show is Sasha died in Jason's arms (he didn't shoot her).

• Members
I would follow Lady A's forecast. They were calling for a huge winter storm here yesterday afternoon through this afternoon. And what was supposed to start at 3 was moved to 5, and that was moved to 7. Then 8, then 9:15, then 9:45, and I have no idea when it started 'cause I fell asleep. We had freezing rain later on (I heard it). And what was said to be 6-9 inches of snow was changed to 3-5 and ended up being 1. Anyway, that's probably more than you cared to know. :lol:

Anything new happening in the Tracy world?

• Members

Tracy World.... no, but I keep looking.

My world - we got 10-20 cm depending on the drifts, but it's not as cold or windy as it was. The forecast for us is one storm every other day until Christmas (you getting this too, Lady A?). Now they're saying we could have 80 cm by the end of December. I tap out my enthusiasm at 40 cm, so we shall see.