The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

whew.... just mailed 4 of my 5 Christmas boxes. It's a little disturbing that regular post and Xpress post are only a couple of dollars apart. Oh well. (and this reminds me Hooked - I forgot again. Hound me.... seriously, I've dropped the ball on that one and keep forgetting. Sorry)

A new drop in the IL reads that LuNacy are part of the NYE show. Interesting that LuSam, JoLu and Clawson are all listed for the montage, but only LuNacy are given an action - kissing. Here's hoping. Anyone on SD knows that any spoiler not liked is immediatedly called "Fake", as was this. Guess we'll have to see what plays out. And Lainey, that includes more of the favourites, as you're highlighted before, so the chances are good - especially since it's already taped and someone should know.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Very true.... seems no one knows anything except what plays for us every day.

Monday, December 15th.... (Sorry Lex, I didn't keep track of the scenes, but I think it's 2-6 with perhaps 3 or 4 not having having Luke. It's two apiece for Luke/Lucky and Luke/Alexis.)

Lucky walks into the HS and Luke thought it was Tracy "Coming to save me from myself". Luke quickly gives a run down of the DR trip. Luke was only eating peanuts and drinking coffee. Their conversation is the same yada yada about Luke wanting one life and Laura wanting another, and how no matter how much love their might be you have to be on the same page. Luke then tells him to have this conversation with Sam because he wishes he had had it with Laura - would have saved a lot of grief.

Lucky obviously leaves because later Alexis comes in and they speak. Luke pours drinks for both of them and encourages her to talk, telling Alexis he's in bar tender mode until Tracy comes to get him. Luke tells Alexis that life changes, people change, Tracy changed. Alexis says Nicholas told her everything and it seems quite obvious to everyone who Luke wants to be with. Luke says Tracy isn't ready to see that. Lex then tells him Tracy just wants to know that Luke loves her best and that no one is more important to him. Luke assures her Tracy doesn't take a backseat to anyone. Lex then says she might be projecting and the conversation turns to Alexis' love life. They briefly remember trying to kill Helena, and Lex tells him she wouldn't have had a problem throwing the book at Jerry if she'd had enough evidence.

They continue talking about Jerry and Luke tells her it must be a real kick in the teeth. Alexis continues saying "speaking of that.... I'm no fan of Tracy's. She's spiteful and vendictive on the best days. But Tracy really loves you and it must be a real kick in the teeth knowing you still loves Laura." Luke looks like he's thinking about her words. (Sc. 6)

Meanwhile.....

Alexis questions Sasha and lets her know the law is watching her.

Sam over hears the Alexis/Sasha interchange and later is grabbed by "The Russians".

Lucky and Sam are disconnecting.

Lulu/Maxie/Johnny apartment issues.

Clawson get closer and Sonny again puts AZ in his place. (The first package from Jerry arrived today.)

The Fed offers Jason immunity for turning in Sonny/AZ.

EDIT

Love that, Hooked! Thank you.

Edited by remos

• Members

Here is the gist I remembered...

Luke was faking passd out on the bar when Lucky came in thinking it was tracy coming to find him...

Then...

Luke tells Alexis that Laura is in France and he is in PC and shouldn't that be enough for Tracy to know he wants to be with her. Basically it was Alexis telling LUke that maybe Tracy wants to know that he loves her the most--that she is the winner and first and that she is not his runner up. Luke says my wife is nobody's runner up. He asks her how she knows this stuff and she says "I watch Oprah" LOL

Then she says that is all anyone wants--to be first...he asks if she is talking about the psychopath Jerry Jax now. She says she never kissed a boy that didn't turn out to be a disaster...

They talk about how she played Jerry too and how seh would have had no problem proscecuting him. Luke says but you do have a soft spot for some people outside the law--they talk about them trying to kill Helena...

ALexis tells luke that she doesn't like Tracy on a good day and she is a harpy, but she must love luke very much to put up with all his bullshit. ANd it must have been a kick in the teeth for her to find out he still loves Laura.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

So love that article!

And now that there was no Tracy today and, therefore, no tracy to talk about... on to RL talk...

not much there either but I have my meeting with the UNH edu guy in 1 hour. Can't wait to see what I have to do for all this. My cousin has basically had everything fall into her lap. She works like hell for all of it but A LOT has been luck. She grew up in Jersey, went to UMASS for business marketing, interned and them worked for Roberto Cavalli and Ralph Lauren, the NY Knicks. She decided she wanted to go back to school for nutrician so she is now going to Columbia. She takes interent courses and only has to go to class once a month, the last semestre she had to go once a week. How the hell is it that all this happen for her. I do love her, she's my fave cousin ever and one of my best friends but come the h-ll on!!! I have to go crazy just to get a job that will pay my insurance and pay enough to pay my loan back (still working on that enough thing)

• Members

Next on General Hospital:

Sam is taken to a wooded area to die.

Jason goes to Sonny to warn him of the FBI's offer, but only finds Claudia.

Claudia tells him that he can't make peace after all this time.

Sonny tells Luke that they're back in business together now that The Haunted Star falls under Zacchara territory.

Tracy walks away from Luke's pretend heart attack.

Maxie is busted faking it.

• Members

Thanks for the article Hooked!!! Glad LuNacy is getting some press. It's nice to know that they see the romance/chemistry other than us.

Remos glad you posted in the thread at soc. The nerve of those idiots. I'm trying to stay out of that thread. Their bitching and moaning is so over already. They need to find a new hobby.

Nex thanks for the clips.

• Members

There's really only about 3-4 hardcore LnL fans left who do their bit to try to hold GF/Laura up as some goddess. It's like shooting ducks in a barrel.

And Sidelinegirl - since you've already shown you eavesdrop here, be my guest to either come join the Tracy/LuNacy love for real or to report back. You know you're one of the 3-4. :D

And yes.... I have my b*tch on. ;)

• Members

Too funny how someone who hates Lunacy hangs out over here lurking and then they...excuse me...she, loves to mention the lovefest over on soc like we are some secret.

I hope you like what you read. Interesting that you can't hang on your own thread or make a pro-lnl thread over there at soc. Hmmm. Hope you love what we talk about! ;)

• Members

Um, wow, it's getting um.... heated... over at SOC, no?

I will never understand, from any side of the coin, people who want to harsh each others' squee. I don't understand people who aren't happy unless every other single person agrees with their opinion. Life's too short for that, and perspective gets way boring if everything is only seen in one POV.

*waves at lurkers*

For what it's worth, I like Laura Spencer. And I like Luke and Laura as a couple.

I just like Tracy and Luke better. Why? Because at the end of the day, I think Luke is a FAR more interesting character now later in his life with some introspection and reflection over his life experiences. Luke hasn't led a charmed life and the mileage shows. And I think Tracy is the same way - they're both realists, cynical by experience and able to work the system to get what they need from life.

Laura is an eternal optimist. She's sunshine on a dew-filled morning, and it's what made her right for Luke in their younger years because it balanced his cynicism at a time when he had plenty of life ahead of him. Now, I just think that the core of who Luke is as a person would drag Laura down like a lead weight. He would eventually pull her under after trying to be something he's not, and it would be toxic to Laura's spirit. I'm not sure Scott is the right person for her either, mind you (even as much as I love Kin Shriner). I think Laura deserves to find out what Laura is without "Luke and Laura" defining her.

And for what it's worth, I believe Luke has already done that. The defining moment for him, I believe, was when Laura slipped back into the depths after their "second wedding." He truly mourned her *and* them at that point and moved on with someone who understands world-weariness as much as he does. Tracy gets every bit of his lack of trust in humanity and somewhere in the middle, they find a partnership that works.

Looking into the past would be a step back for Luke. And I LIKE what Luke is now - flaws and all.

Well, OK, that got long.

• Members

Star, sometimes it gets heated, and it would appear that anything pro-LuNacy has to be responded to with the LnL rhetoric. As I said above it's only really 3-4 people, and sometimes they actually have pretty good humour and something rational to contribute so you never know where it might head.

But I agree with you, Luke is much more interesting now. This Luke I really like.