The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well since I am too freaking lazy to do the spoiler thingy...you get it this way peeps! Hate how they make our girl sound pathetic!

But on a positive note...this will be 11th straight week (minus the one short week for thanksgiving) that Tracy has been on. The other positive news is I think she will meet my personal goal of hitting the 80 episode mark LOL!!! So this won't be her worst year since she returned. I believe after this week it will be 79, so she has to be on at least two more times.

National Enquirer Spoilers - Week of 12/22

Jax and Carly end up under the mistletoe together.

Time is running out for Sam.

A lonely Tracy watches Luke from afar.

It's Robin and Patrick's big day.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's that time again when Guza gives us a sneak peek of what to expect for the upcoming year. I'm sure you all can guess that it is cataclysmic, involves a crisis of some sort, will turn the entire canvas upside down, and that every single character (well, almost) will be involved! And there will be secrets and romance and prob. secret romances... :rolleyes: Every. Single. Year. Scratch that. Every. Single. Sweeps. :rolleyes:

Link - nothing on LuNacy, in particular.

hooked, I don't mind that scoop about her being lonely and watching Luke from afar. As long as she isn't watching him behind potted plants. ;) I just hope that's EDIT: NOT just what LuNacy's scene in the Christmas montage is. I don't think so, since they are supposed to celebrate together, no? Oh well... I'm just happy she's on. :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

From SOW

SOW - Editor's Opinion

As much as I enjoyed Laura's recent visit, I confess I'm glad Luke stayed in PC - and hitched to Tracy. While Laura may be the One True Passion of his life, Luke is a different person with his current wife - and I like this cynical, deal-from-a-stacked-deck guy with a chip on his shoulder. And her undisguised bitterness at the world is just hilarious. There's no more simply way to put it: These two world-weary warriors work.

• Members

I want to apologize to you Star, for misunderstanding the intent of your post. I assumed that you were being smart@$$ writing something non-LuNacy in spoiler black to be sarcastic. You said you were doing it just to try it out, so now I get it. So again, I apologize for misreading your intent.

Michelle

• Members

Morning all.

Constance Towers was on Stardish last night and she mentioned JE and TG. Someone had asked her about coming back to GH and she said she's love to, also saying she'd love to work with JE and TG again. Said JE was such a character. Also mentioned something like they wanted to do a Thelma and Louise type thing with her and JE. Wouldn't that have been fun!

I was lucky enough to get thru and talk to her! I didn't ask about JE or TG - asked about other stuff and besides, I was too nervous and couldn't think straight...lol.

Anyway, I'd love it if Connie came back to GH as Helena and mixed it up with Luke and Tracy again.