Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys, off to start my day soon. I just wanted to give those of you who post regularly on SOC the head's up.

There is a LnL love-in thread entitled "What happened to this Tony Geary?" It started as two or three posts of quotes over the years about TG talking about LnL setting the moon. The quotes end in early 2007. Now I know the OP is a very strigent LnL fan, but has been fairly reasonable, fairly.... I've pointed out that the tone of the title is argumentative and might offend people. The OP doesn't feel this and some are trying to say I'm only responding because I'm a LuNacy fan. What I'm asking of you is please leave it alone. Don't come to my defence as you've done so admirably in the past. I'm trying to make the point that this isn't a fan-base issue.

I just don't want you to stumble upon it and feel the need to respond on my behalf. I love you guys and this is a swamp I chose to walk into alone.

• Members

may I venture to make a few suggestions....

Best Single Episode - Drama: 4:30 Tracy, I love you... on the HS. when she told him it was over (I'm the best time you've ever had. I know, that's what makes this so damn sad).

Best Single Episode - Comedy

Best Single Episode - Romance when he asked her to go with him (I'm going to use this for a lot I think). When Luke was still in the hospital 1-2-08 (I think) the your heart belongs to me... I love you day, not scene in particular.

Best Speech

Best Sexual Innuendo

Sexiest Scene :when he asks her to go with him

Best Kiss: the kiss when Luke asked her to go with him on the run. 2-6-08, on the haunted star when look has returned and Tracy is living on the boat.

Best Hug (um, have we even HAD a hug this year???)

Best Quote

Best Facial Expression: you want me to be financially dependent... I so resent that (her face when she was almost tearing at that his saying that).

Best Face Touching (TL, what this your category? ;)) when she left him on the haunted star (yellow jacket before the kiss).

Best Nickname

Best Hair (this is SO my category, LOL) not many for this one, sorry. Oh yeah, anything before the cut. The day of the cut wasn't bad (a little extreme but not bad), when she was at the hospital with look, any scene.

Best Outfit: the jacket that looked kind of snake skin print when Luke was in the hospital. the yellow jacket wasn't bad. whe he asked her to go with him, the leather jacket. also the long black jacket when she was drunk at jakes with Jax there (not neccessarily great but looked great on her)

I'll have to come back for more

• Members

knh, thanks! I also want to tell you (in case you didn't see it in the breakroom last night) that you did an amazing job on that portrait. I am in awe of how realistic all your portraits come out. You have a wonderful talent.

I guess some of my suggestions would be:

Best Single Episode - Drama

Perhaps something with Laura's return???

Best Single Episode - Comedy

The recent episode with the Q's wanting Luke to return and our girl on a rampage. Or when Anthony visited the Q's.

Best Single Episode - Romance

Has to be the episode when they left together - or the one before with the dance. I suppose, we could also use the one where he wants her to wear the ring again.

Best Speech

Did she have a speech this year??? What about the one to Johnny about Lulu when she showed him Laura?

Best Sexual Innuendo

Collar and leash episode? I'm sure we could come up with others.

Sexiest Scene

See above. Or again, when they took off together.

Best Kiss

When they took off together (knh, you are right. This is going to be the episode that we use the most, LOL). I also liked the kiss on the Haunted Star though during the re-opening (collar and leash scene).

Best Hug

Anyone remember a hug?

Best Quote

There HAS to be something here we can come up with.

Best Facial Expression

Not sure... Perhaps when she repeated what Ric said, "The Russians are coming??" Doubt that was the best though.

Best Face Touching

Either Luke stroking her face on the Haunted Star or Luke holding onto her face during that kiss on the Haunted Star.

Best Nickname

Do we have any new ones this year? Something with Petunia. Also, Spanks.

Best Hair

Perhaps the hair on the Haunted Star before they left town? The hair when LuNacy flew to LA together? The hair where the Q's begged Luke to return???

Best Outfit

What about that outfit she wore the night of the re-opening? Or the leather. Or the salmon/pink blouse.

• Members

Hey guys, the SOC thread was pulled. Saw these spoilers by Ravenbeauty. Not new but I like the way they were worded.

This week: Tracy lets Luke think they are divorced even though she admits to Edward that she was unable to go through with it.

Next week: Luke tries to win back Tracy completely unaware that they are still married.

And the rumours are still going around that TG and JE are leaving. The interesting part is that they are still listed together in their departure. Who knows - but the LnL fairy tale certainly isn't part of anything.

• Members

I kinda knew that thread wouldn't be up much longer. Why do you torture yourself with trying to explain to them remos? I can't do it any longer. They have been on ignore and I can no longer "debate" them because all they want to do is insult our couple.

But I applaud your efforts. :)

• Members

Oh sweetie, it's not torture for me. It's an academic discussion and I love that type of intellectual wrestling. The final outcome will not go in their favour - we know that - so it's easy to engage without upset. Actually s/he and I have become friends and often compliment each other even in our disagreements. I knew it was going to be pulled - not because the content necessarily, but because of appearance. Basically the mods agreed with me. (Mark this day on the calendar - an extreme LnL tread was removed on SOC.)

So.... how's this for the irony of the day:

1. JE and TG are leaving
  2. GH is going to focus on it's history (because it's been so successful on OLTL, AMC and Y&R)
  3. Therefore when they start their history focus they will be without their two biggest carriers of history.
Gotta love the 'insiders' - they are all talking out of their individual ass. Until TG and/or JE says anything in the printed rags, they are staying and LuNacy life continues.