Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys, I'm back. I just spent the weekend at Fort York, which was build to protect the British town York (Toronto) from those nasty invaders from America. Gotta tell ya, I'm so glad I wasn't living in 1812. It was cold and raining all day Saturday, and the bathrooms were in another building. I've never been so happy to get home to central heating and a mattress. Cute boys leading the educational time, though, and so well done.

I haven't looked around the web yet. Anything exciting happen, any new Tracy expectations?

Off to have a look-see.

• Members

Any money that at least four of those accounts belong to one person, funny. If that's any indication of how big the "supercouple" to end all supercouple's fanbase REALLY is, I guess their fanbase has dwindled more than I thought.

For those there that enjoy talking to themselves, I hear there's a couple of empty rooms at the lala-land place ;)

Erica (kimzimfan) and Karen (bluerose), it was great to talk to you both in the BR this past week. Come join us. Don't be shy. Any fan of LuNacy/Tracy is a friend of ours.

• Members

Yeah I saw your post. I'm glad you called them out on it. They are so obvious. And IA that they are using multiple accounts. One talking about it's becuase they came for Laura. Yeah then why weren't that many when she was here a couple of years ago.

And like TL said Kimzim and Karen come back any time. It was great to meet you guys this weekend.

Edited by funny1

• Members

bumping !

I saw the ABC SID in teh grocery store today that had the luke/tracy who should he big sound off message board thing...it was funny they showed a caption of Luke/tracy from the shadybrook medianet photo and it said "I was going to pick Laura, but I love your new hairdo"

LOL!!!!

I didn't have time to read all the remarks, but they did put at least half in for people loving Luke/tracy and how she keeps him on her toes, etc.

• Members

I'm taming them. Only one is still a b*tch to me - and I haven't seen her around in ages. *waving the flag high :D * I think a few are legitimate newcomers - they just sound different. But a lot were new names just for the LnL fluffing.

I'm so glad to see Erica and Karen have come to play. We welcome all LuNacy-lovers.

That's too funny. Is it this week we get the inside on how Lukey is going to 'win' his Popsicle back for the 10th time this year?

• Members

Just FYI...Tracy is not supposed to be on the week of the 24th nor Luke--but they are rebroadcasting Skat wedding episode of 9/29 so Tracy is on that episode bringing Johnny to see Laura at Shadybrook.

No scan online yet. And I was in the grocery story today looking at the mag for a sec but didn't even think about looking in the back for that cause I forgot.