Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't feel like TG is throwing LuNacy under a bus either. TG has to play the scene this way. He is not supposed to let on who he is choosing because they want people to tune in. He kissed Laura and he loves and misses her but he also LOVES Tracy. Loved how right away when they got back to the hotel, that Luke went over right away and stood next to Tracy. :D

Edit: And by the way, I did my civic today as a LuNacyFF. The mags are tomorrow. ;)

Edit again: Anyone for the BR for a few? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

see, I don't think she was being condiscending till she got to the "that was very generous of you" part. Before that I think shew as actually thanking her for being good to Lulu while she couldn't be and she knows it must have been excrutiating to her husband marry a woman who (at that point) she still believed would always beat her in his heart. I think that was all genuine... maybe I'm wrong or just optimistic, but that's what I thought. She SOOO had "Tracy" coming when she did the whole generous bit. That was complete and total bullsh-t and Tracy laid it all out on the table. She's not going to take anything from Laura and she's gonna fight like hell.... and can I say for everyone (feel free to disagree if you must)... Thank God!!! It's about time we got her back

• Members

I think we do get our old TQ back...she is gonna fight for luke, but then give up and cut her losses and those should be great scenes. I'm glad she doesn't get made to look the fool for too long.

I hope Luke wallows in having nobody for a while. The thing is...if he is totally believing tracy is serious and done...then what is stopping him from leaving to go find Laura.

I do have some inkling that he may be taking off again for the holidays and return in January sometime.

I know she is not on the week of the 24th, but she has to be on the week of the 1st since she taped on the 3rd we know.

Tomorrow should be some good scenes.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hre is some info from the soapdish back up board from F.A.F. who gives suggestions and says don't give up calling, expecially for strong female characters, use of the vets, etc...she said the 9/11 scenes were cut that showed Nik exploding out of the clnic from the show, etc from viewer calls..

New GH November promo featuring extreme violence for the rest of the month ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpLCKavVRG0

A suggestion for viewers with children, please contact Frons relative to your inability to watch the program in the presence of the children. I would also recommend contacting the various advocacy organizations relative to children's programming and television.

F.A.F.

The days of watching Gh with your kids or grandkids are gone. I would never let my kids watch this show. Never

I would encourage you to contact Frons' office in this regard.

F.A.F.

I read about the promo this morning when I arrived here and was just sickened. Then when the YouTube link was posted, I could not believe how violent the promo is. I am just sickened that GH is airing this death and destruction. Guaranteed I will not watch any of those episodes. Not a chance.

You need to reach beyond GH's Comment Line to the executive suites. Frons, believe it or not, is quite accessible in this regard.

F.A.F.

For those who don't believe that contacting the executive suites or comment line does not register or change production, the most example is the fire bombing of the medical clinic on or around September 11th. The scenes were edited to a fire following the flood of calls, emails, snail mails to a fire. If you recall, the promo actually showed Nik being blown out of the clinic. The segments that aired did not include that scene.

F.A.F.

FAF needs another cup of coffee. I hope you understand the encouragement theme, at least.

F.A.F.

Here are some new phone numbers/addresses and Disney ex contact

GH & SN Contact Info ~

ABC/GH PHONE NUMBERS

• ABC comment line: 818-460-7477 (Press 2)

• GH Comment line: 323-671-4583

• Brian Fron's direct office line: 818-460-7020

• Jill Farren Phelps, Executive Producer 323-671-4588 (call after hours to get an answering machine)

• ABC (New York offices), Felicia Behr: 212-456-7777 (Ask for them by name and secretary will transfer you. Again if you want answering machine, call after business hours).

Some names and addresses for snail mail for SoapNet: (courtesy of M2C)

Disney-ABC Television Media Relations:

500 South Buena Vista Street

Burbank, California 91521

Jori Petersen

VP, Media Relations, Daytime, Disney-ABC Television Group

Penni Ellington

Coordinator, Media Relations, Daytime, Disney-ABC Television Group

ANN LEWIS ROBERTS

Senior Vice President, Development, Buena Vista Productions and SOAPnet

ADAM ROCKMORE

Senior Vice President, Marketing, ABC Daytime and SOAPnet

Looking at the way most of the Disney e-mail addresses are set up, I think you can take the first and last name of the execs with a period between them and add @disney.com to e-mail them directly. ~ M2C

Add the execs from SoapNet to the list, please.

F.A.F.

ALR is an excellent person to include in your list of execs to contact.

With this note, I am off.

F.A.F.

GENERAL HOSPITAL SNAIL MAIL ADDRESSES

• Jill Farren Phelps, Executive Producer

• Robert Guza, Headwriter

Kimberly McCullough/Jason Thompson

c/o General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave.

Hollywood, CA 90027

Anne Sweeney

Co-Chairman, Media Networks

The Walt Disney Co & President

Disney - ABC-TV

500 South Buena Vista St

Burbank CA 91521

Jill Farren Phelps

Executive Producer

General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave

Hollywood CA 90027

Brian Frons

President of ABC Daytime

2300 Riverside

Burbank, CA 91506

Brian Frons

Daytime President

ABC-TV

77 West 66th St

New York NY 10023

Bob Guza

Head Writer

General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Ave

Hollywood CA 90027

Sallie Schoneboom

ABC Daytime

500 South Buena Vista St

Burbank, CA 91521

Felicia Minei-Behr

Senior Vice President of ABC Daytime

Capital Cities, ABC, Inc

77 West 66th St

New York, NY 10023

ABC/GH Email Addresses

[email protected]

[email protected] (Head of ABC Daytime)

[email protected] (Executive Producer. GH)

[email protected] (Head Writer, GH)

[email protected]

SOAP MAGAZINE E-MAIL ADDRESSES

[email protected] (Soap Opera Digest - "My Opinion," Carolyn Hinsey)

[email protected] (Soap Opera Digest - "Sound Off!")

[email protected] (Soap Opera Weekly)

[email protected] (Soap Opera Weekly)

[email protected] (Soaps In Depth - ABC issue)

[email protected](Soaps In Depth - ABC issue "Speak Out!")

SOAP OPERA MAGAZINE ADDRESSES

Speak Out!

c/o Soaps In Depth

270 Sylvan Ave.

Englewood Cliffs, NJ. 07632

Soap Opera Digest

261 Madison Avenue

New York, NY. 10016

Soap Opera Weekly

261 Madison Ave., 9th Floor

New York, NY. 10016

Some more advice from chatup--

pick two themes per letter (violence, etc) you want to discuss and limit the discussion to no more than 2 paragraphs per theme.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

And they're back to the violence crap? These last 2-3 weeks were the best GH has been in ages, and the ratings have jumped. I really hope the 'violence sweeps' tank comparatively. That along with constant comments on the fan lines, will hopefully end this farce and return them to what people want to see. I know there are fans of the mobbies and all that violence, but generally they are few and far between. Sonny's scenes with Carly in the bed last week and arguing yesterday, were some of the best I've seen of him in ages. Killing Karpov was awful (even though I do know Karpov had to go - he should never have been brought on to begin with).

There really does seem to be two sweeps - the Family Sweeps and the Mob Sweeps. I hope that wasn't the compromise.

BTW, I was watching yesterday again. Did anyone notice how Luke and Tracy leaned into each other just as Laura approached them?

Spoilers are always misleading. I hope the idiots aren't going to ruin this solid person in Tracy's life - she deserves to have the man of her choice.

• Members

I've got them! I finally put together all of last weeks clips, and let me just say that it is pretty long, about 37 minutes total, so it will take a few to download.

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZLEAEIPW

Clips provided by Trudy at Hella Good, and a very short scene where Laura slaps Luke is from Izzy at Favorite Moments, edited by me!

• Members

Today's Recaps (November 11th)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Laura, Lesley, Tracy, Mac

Kisses: nada

Stories: New day; Sonny in jail; CarJax discuss their marriage; Spin and Jason search for Sam; Jerry and Sam continue their game; Spencer bring Laura home; Johnny and Lulu reunite;

Line of the Day: Spin to Jerry "Evil doer, prepare to be vanquished"

Sc. 1 - No LuNacy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Luke takes Laura back into her house to see Lesley; Luke doesn't want to talk about about Scott so Laura suggests they talk about Tracy instead. Luke looks uncomfortable. Lesley said she was against it from the beginning, but once she saw how happy Laura was she kept her mouth shut. Suggestions about a family celebration, Laura says no fanfare, and Lesley announces she will cook. French doctor shows up, saying Laura has to return to France right away for tests and further therapy. Luke looks shocked.

Sc. 3 - Kids think Laura should stay here and don't want her leaving. Nicholas is the voice of reason saying he should, Lulu agrees with Nicholas. Lucky wants him staying. Luke is walking around in the background saying nothing. Lesley is LnL pimping (gag). Laura asks his opinion about Paris. Luke says she's awake, healthy and beautiful, and he wants her to stay that way. Laura asks about 'us'. Luke says he's still trying to get his head wrapped around the fact that she's awake, so he thinks the best idea is to savour the moment and take things as they come. (They are doing one hell of a job making it look like Laura is his choice.)

Sc. 4 - Johnny and Lulu back together, Luke not with Laura so lets hope he's finally gone home; Nasty boy Jerry knocks Spinelli out.. :angry:

Sc. 5 - Luke has gone home. Edward and Alice welcome him home and offer a drink. Tracy is watching from the window. Edward is happy that he's saved Laura, and thinks Luke would leave now. Luke wants to speak with Tracy alone. Edward tells Tracy to stand firm and not let him weasel his way back into her life. Tracy tells them not to listen at the door. Once they've gone Luke says he's sorry for everything that's he's put her through. Tracy gets angry saying the four were practically giddy with joy at Laura's return, so where does that leave her? Luke says she knows exactly where that leaves her. Laura is going to France and he's staying with Tracy. "Oh goody, I get to make a meal out of crumbs. When do I get to come first, Luke?" Tracy challenges him. Luke just stands there looking at her. (I'm not liking Luke right now). Nick introduces Laura to Nadine.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy; Lucky brings Elizabeth and they tell her about Jake; Laura gets a call from Paris and says "really, well I'm not entirely surprised".

Sc. 7 - Tracy on the phone saying she won't be filing for divorce and she's sorry Edward wasted their time. Laura walks in and says she understands Tracy is married to Luke and is trying to understand, but Tracy had no business to getting a phony doctor to come to her house. Tracy says Laura is getting paranoid. Laura continues to say Tracy had no business manipulating Luke, her mother, her children or her. Tracy says Laura should go to the clinic and see if they can help her.... (And my blasted children decided to have a fight right beside me and I lost the last part - but Tracy looked superior. And honestly, if that was the 'confrontation where Laura gives as good as she gets', then someone has no idea what they are doing.)

My opinion: I know Luke chooses Tracy, and I know TG wants LuNacy, but I am really getting pissed by how little emotion he's showing with Tracy. We've all seen the incredible magic between TG/JE, but right now he's acting with Tracy like she has no meaning. I'll continue to carry the banner high, but I'm not happy with how TPTB are pimping LnL and doing nothing for LuNacy.

• Members

If things have not improved by early next week in that area I am officically off "the bus". This EWCBO has some chutzpah saying "..... like your marriage to Tracy Quatermaine", and giving Luke a look like he was a child who did a no-no. She better get real!!! Time did NOT stop for her. They must have feeding her the kook-aid for real in the la-la land place.

And was it me, or did it seem like Tracy was telling her to slip away again when she told Laura to gracefully retreat? teehee :lol:

• Members

To lighten up the mood....

From the Live thread over @ abc gh forum

Spencer Home: Creepy Grandma Lesley weeps openly and snottily as Laura comes home. She sobs and repeats "you're safe!" over and over. Apparently the Spencer's are the new Q's b/c everyone gets a line. It would seem "let's talk about your marriage to Tracy" is the new "It's MY house/ I gave it to you." Lesley apologizes for lying to her about the wedding. Aw, a bouquet of flowers from Bobbie is apparently the closest thing she's gonna get to screen time. Luke offers to take her to Kelly's. Lucky has to once again mentions Liz's magical, perfect brownies. The secret is weed, right? To Liz's brownies? Random French Doctor guy shows up with a very thick accent and saying she must return to France right away for tests and treatment. Because there are no smart doctors in America. Or New York.

Spencer Home: Lucky doesn't want Laura to go to France, Looloo pipes in that she wishes they had a guarantee, Nik points out that LS49 was invented in France. So, like champagne, I suppose, it can only be made there? Or, like those yummy cheeses you can only make if you let the cheese hang out in magical caves of delicious magic making? I guess I buy that. The kids leave. Laura wants to talk about "us" Luke says he's still trying to wrap his brain around her being here b/c it felt like she was never gone. He wants to savor the moment and take things as they come. Laura's face reveals she recognizes this as man code for "I sort of like the brunette better, but I'm such a wimp and can't say it, so I'm going to be distant and evasive until you get sick of it and dump me." I hate man code, but at least it's consistent across the species.

Q Living Room: Alice and Edward greet Luke. Tracy has been staring out at her mother's roses and turns to Luke in surprise. Edward still has the hat. Tracy is dressed in Oriental garb. Did Tracy spend a lot of time in Asia? Edward tells Tracy not to let this philanderer get the best of her. Luke apologizes for putting her through this. There are photos of Alan and Emily on the mantle. I would think that would depress the heck out of me. Luke says that the decision is made b/c Laura is going to France. Tracy yells that this just means she once again gets stuck with crumbs. He says she knows how he feels. She asks when does she get to come first. Luke can't answer.

Q Mansion: Laura confronts Tracy. I think she's assuming Tracy hired the French doctor to make Laura think she had to go back to France. It's always hard to tell with Tracy. I would never play poker with Tracy Quartermaine. I'd lose my shirt. Tracy tells Laura that she should make a graceful retreat.

• Members

This is making me angry :angry: To me, it still seems like GH is trying to play both sides, with Luke and Laura having a bit of an advantage. Is it confirmed that Luke tells Tracy that he sees his future with her? If I were Tracy, I'm not sure I'd even wait for him to say that.

Would have been nice to see the rest of her and Luke's conversation. I realize it was a rush-rush episode, but come on! GH could have EASILY shortened LuNacy Mexican adventures or Luke and Laura's time in the wilderness to create more time for what we are getting currently.

About the last name, in Laura's defense, that seems to be a soap opera thing... Referring to people (even people you know) by their first and last name. I believe it's a writer's way of familiarizing newer members of audience with the characters.

Oh, found this on YouTube, courtesy of AMF: Monica and company turn green. It features Christine Jones as Tracy. I know we've seen a clip of her from Thanksgiving 1989, but you get to see a whole lot of her here. And Monica, Gail, Lila, Scott, Alan, and Ashton are awesome too! (and hilarious...:lol:)

Truke, that recap is so funny! Thanks for bringing it over! I especially like the "man code" part. LOL!

And last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KNH! I hope you are having a fabulous day! It's too bad we didn't get more of Tracy for your birthday. I swear, her screentime is getting less and less lately... Pretty soon, we'll be back to her biweekly appearances. But, anyway, do you have any special plans? Birthday dinner? Birthday cake? What kind of gifts did you get? (or let us know when you open them) :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine