The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Morning all.... the world is very pleased with the choice you made yesterday. I was thinking of all of you while I watched last evening. :D

Hooked, when is this pinch supposed to have happened - I want to go back and see for myself.

BTW, public school kids might have voted with the populous, but homeschoolers had McCain at 80%. Completely different demographic.

Looking forward to a Tracy day today.

EDIT

Intersting... this just popped up on SD...

Did you read the yes/no stuff? I'll tell you this and then run.

Luke and Lulu discuss Laura. Tracy overhears them and hears that Luke would have followed Laura anywhere. Up until that point she was very happy becuase she thought Luke stayed for her. This breaks her heart and she tells Luke it's over. He ignores that and returns to the Q mansion where he asks Big A for some help in getting alone time with Tracy. Luke then explains he loves both women but sees his future with Tracy. However, she does not believe him and declares the marriage over. Alan makes another appearance.

EDIT AGAIN

I can't get away from you hair people .... the Diva just looked over my shoulder at an old pic of Tracy and her exact words: "Oh, I like her hair. Why did she cut it, it looks better long." D'oh....

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

and the news keeps getting better this morning...

Couples:

Scrubs - have some amazing stuff coming up. Scrub fans rejoyce.

SpinMax - this couple is getting positive response, but that won't stop Matt and Maxie from being explored

Nick & Nadine - it's a teeter totter with this couple

JoLu - push and pull, push and pull

Liason - same as JoLu, push and pull, push and pull

L&L - Laura will be leaving, but it will be known L&L are still true love and Laura will return

JaSam - fans of this couple enjoy your scenes

CarJax - sorry to this fanbase, but they are over

Clic - fans need to keep getting loud

Skate - have hit bottom, a lot of angst, pretty much done

CarSon - now is the time if you are a fan of this couple to get very loud someone hire up is listening, the network loves them and you will truly enjoy this month

• Members

I wonder if the Q that returns for thanksgiving is Alan in his ghost role. LOL

I feel so bad for Tracy. I am glad she will be the one to end things but again, you know she will rock those brokenhearted scenes. Luke is such a putz for letting her think he came home for her. Hopefully it won't play as bad as it sounds, but at least Tracy has some backbone.

But what happens next--do we have the same old take off the rings...kick him out and then him trying to win her back? Or do you think she is sticking to her guns this time?

Oh and the pinch was on friday's epsiode when they were in disguise at the front desk and she had to come up with her story..watch again. Slow mo--LOL

Matt and Patrick will start to bond.

Elizabeth gives Jason an ultimatum.

Sam and Lucky will discuss the possibility of having children together.

Alexis gets news about Jerry.

Robin and Patrick take Emma home.

Carly walks into a trap.

Sonny kills Karpov, and someone witnesses the murder.

Olivia tries to convince Kate to come to Brooklyn.

Jax pulls the rug out from under Nik.

Luke says goodbye to Laura, but that might not be enough for Tracy.

Nik, Lucky and Lulu share tender moments with their mother.

Nadine offers Nik a way out of his legal woes.

There are for next week I think.

• Members

Things rarely play out as spoilers suggest. If Luke is talking to Lulu, he's talking about her mother, not necessarily his ex-wife, so there might be a whole lot more to that conversation that we don't know and/or that Tracy doesn't overhear. Perhaps he is reassuring Lulu that he won't just let Laura hang out to dry now that he's moved on. Who knows.

I can understand him being annoyed that she eavesdrops only if she got things out of context. Luke knows that's business as usual for the Q's, and Tracy has eavesdropped on him before.

I think Alan is there to help Tracy deal with her feelings of being betrayed by yet another unfaithful husband - but a real live Q will return for Thanksgiving.

• Members

Well here is my take--I know most of the posters at the Lovefest are lunacyFFs, but I know there are a few of us who are TracyFF.

IMO I kind of think TG is going to retire and be done at the end of March sweeps. I think it is a given Genie will be back to either usher him off. Or to stick around after to be the anchor for her family if Luke is gone.

I am glad Tracy is giving Luke the heave ho if she finds out he is staying with her because Laura wouldn't let him come with her. I do believe Luke loves Tracy for sure, but I would much rather Tracy overhear that than have her be in the dark and the audience know.

I agree with Remos that maybe Tracy only overhears part of that conversation.

In any event I would rather have Luke leave the show and go riding off than have Luke and laura reunited and both remain on GH while Tracy is still on the show.

My take now is that it is important to continue to write/call for Lunacy....but my calls and letters will be more geared to making sure Tracy has a storyline or part of storyline to still tie her in to the canvas when TG leaves.

Just my take...but I don't think Lunacy is ending with Tracy ending the marriage. I think we will see the whole push/pull schtick again for a while--with them ultimately getting back together right before Laura shows up again. That would be classic soap angsty build up yet again.

The good news in all this is Tracy is a) getting airtime--November is shaping up to be as good if not better than October . when is the last time we had five weeks in a row of Tracy at least maybe 6 B) Because of Laura it is providing Lunacy with a conflict and angst--if they were just all happy-then what would they do wiht them? Make luke go about his stuff and Tracy just at home? and c) Tracy seems to be a viable character on the show at the moment which is nice. Perhaps if we focus on that and give that some attention it can continue.

Gotta run--going to write to Frons and call him--LOL

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Well now, that's juts rediculous! How could the angel inevitably come back from the brink of... whatever, if she was eaten by coyotes?! Her fans wuold have a field day with that one!!

I have to say, as much as I really don't want this story to happen for Tracy, for us I think it'll be great (To a certain extent I mean). I think it will make for some fabulous scenes for JE (it could, I mean it will b/c of what she brings to it, but not neccessarily from the writing, even though that have gold right at their fingertips). It COULD be fantastic, hers scenes when she finds out what Luke says to Lulu, or how she ends their marriage. God, I hope they don't make that into a fight or some kind of funny scene. I want heartbreak, damnit! I want her to just end it, shows she's really hurt and it's over. Give him the papers and send him packing. He was so hurt when she left him on the escapade... whatever, bring it on. There is just SOOOO much potential here, how do they not get that.

PS. pre-boycott, I think I am writing a letter to BF expressing my pissy mood at what he is doing to the greatest couple currently on daytime. I haven't sent anything in a while, but I'll ALL about this one. I will, fo course, have to balance it out with a good letter to JE, but first and foremost is this one. I am fed up with his protecting the LnL fans by trampling all over Tracy. I wouldn't have a problem with Laura staying if she stayed with Scotty or got with someone else. All the classic couples that break up... the fans get over it if they stick around b/c they develope the story and they will match them with other people. They may still like their couple but they accept the others they are with. This is the only couple that people are so violently oppsed to ending b/c every time they get back together, they are broken up b/c GF leaves after a few weeks and they don't get what they wanted out of it. Keep her around, stop making Scotty a schmuck and get them together. That way she will get over it when Luke drops her on her arse and she sees how in love with Tracy he is. I don't like this shiznit about he loves them both but he sees a future with Tracy. That's a nice way of saying she is the practical choice and that he knows it won't work with Laura (especially now that she knows he lied to her for so long) and he has no other choice.

That being said, I also agree with with remos that I am thinking maybe she got the message a little backwards with her eavesdropping. I am hoping it's going to be something along the lines of he will always love Laura (like he will have a place in his heart for her and will always care about her, she's your mother and was a huge part of my life, yata yata yata) but he is IN love with Tracy and has a future with her (like can't, at all, see his life without her in it) but Tracy has taken it all wrong b/c she is, opf course, incredibly insecure about the men in her life and generally with good reason. I am, however, glad she will be kicking him out b/c he can see exactly what he's done to her. She has shown him before but I think the audience has seen more of te hurt than he has, except on occation. He has usually seen her after the fact when it has hit the point of anger (except that November which was fabulous!), now he will she it all unfolding and he should. Plus we'll get to see her play that all out.

Edited by knh

• Members

Today's Recaps (Wednesday, November 5th)

STATS

Vets: Anna, Mac, Tracy, Scott (no Luke)

Kisses: nothing

Stories: Jerry holding Sam; Carly helping Sonny; Robin hemorrhaging; Nicholas in trouble with INS;

Line of the Day: (After Mac listens to Spinelli's words of comfort about Robin) "I don't know what you just said, Spinelli"

Sc. 1 - no Tracy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Spencer kids trying to keep Nicholas in the country and out of jail

Sc. 3 - Tracy at desk waiting for the car service to take her to the ELQ jet saying she doesn't want to loose her flight time, clerk points out she cancelled the last there cars. (aww... she is so torn between love and self-preservation) Tracy says yes she did, as the customer she has the right to do that, so call the damn car so she can get out of there and back to Port Charles where she can call her divorce lawyer ('cause like... you know... phones don't work in LA). Scott walks into the hotel at that point and the cops with him ask for Mrs. Luke Spencer - they tell her the car he was in with Laura went over the cliff. Tracy is stunned/horrified then walks over to Scott and hits him with her purse (I wish it was her fist), telling him it's all his fault.

Sc. 4 - Screamers see Scott talking to Tracy, Lulu demands her mother. Tracy tells them the car went over the cliff with Luke and Laura. Scott confirms he doesn't remember what happened, he remembers a skid and Laura was in the car, then when he woke up Luke's cab was there and his car with Laura and Luke was gone. Lucky says he guesses they are supposed to conclude that Luke and Laura are together somewhere. Tracy is displeased and looks worried, but not scared.

Sc. 5 - no Tracy

Sc. 6 - Cop wanting Scott to recap his story, Scott saying that he and Laura had been enjoying the afternoon and were just coming back, Luke was probably drunk and started chasing them. Everyone reacts to Scott's comments about Luke and Lulu points out Scott was the one that drove Laura onto a cliff. Tracy wants to know about searching but apparently they are in a rough terrain, and the police are short of staff. Nicholas says he will pay for a search in the morning. No one is happy with how things are.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy

• Members

I wonder if these scenes will have to be continued tomorrow...I thought she was only on MWF but maybe it is TH too. Let's hope.

I would suggest if anyone is so inclined a big push for calling Frons and writing Frons right now about Lunacy and storyline for Jane!! Remos--maybe get your buddies on SOC to call and write too!

Edited by hookedongh