The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks for the recap remos--it is never as bad when you read it here. On other places the ywere like all the spencer kids are reaming Tracy. She is the bad guy in all this.

I think she is on MWF this week. Maybe she will suprise us and show up tomorrow too!

I emailed you guys with photos, etc...but our gift got delivered to JE today. Just wanted to let you know to check your email. I was a bit disappointed she was not scheduled to tape til later today so she didn't get it in person...but it is there waiting for her.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Supposedly the promo before the show said Luke makes a final decision about Laura...

What is going to suck is we will think Luke is choosing Tracy, but in the end he wants to go with Laura but she tells him no. So then what--Tracy ends up looking like the booby prize? I wonder if she will know that Luke was about to hop on the plane with Laura...

• Members

They are going to tease LnL to the end - but if Luke choose Laura do you really think he would merely stop just because Laura says he really wants Tracy more? No, Luke would work on convincing Laura.

I have no fear.

And SD really has their own attitude and sometimes I wonder if they actually watch the show. Lucky is still the village idiot, but Lulu and Nicholas are standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Tracy. I think Lulu is prepared to treat Tracy better, because her face was beautiful as she looked at Tracy and said 'you did this for me?'

• Members

OMG. Not that outfit again. So. Hideous. Off the top of my head, I could come up with 10 better outfits than THAT...

The short orange/red jacket

The black outfit from Lila's memorial

The other black outfit from Justus' memorial

Yet another black outfit from Emily's memorial

And another from Georgie's

The teal jacket

The leather jacket with the black slacks

The pink/salmon jacket

The red blouse with the black skirt

The black outfit from Johnny's trial

Liked Lulu standing up for Tracy today. That was nice. And I liked Tracy's "I don't know," as to why she was helping Luke with Laura. Not the greatest of Tracy episodes, but a decent one. :)

And ugh... It is SO dark out... Oy...

• Members

From FoJMMF who gets plot points only...so it is not necessarily "the end"

sorry I still haven't gotten to any e-mails, it's just been really busy.

will try to do it while I'm off work as I'm heading off to vacation-land

but I can confirm:

these should play out the next two to three weeks

Robin is on the road to recovery.

Jason rescues Sam from Jerry.

Sam's feelings for Jason return.

Jason is targeted by the Russian mob and Olivia is in the wrong place.

Olivia tells Elizabeth she can't understand why Liz would want to be with Jason, who is violent.

Jax warns Kate that Carly and Sonny will always have a connection.

Jax hands Carly the divorce papers.

Tracy says she will fight for Luke till the end.

Tracy ends it with Luke.I have nothing on Skate, Jolu, Alexis, Lusam, Liason, Clic or anything not mentioned above.

play nice

This could be the divorce stuff that was mentioned a long time ago--that Tracy offers a luke a divorce but he turns her down--could be Tracy is pissed cause she knows he was going to try to go with Laura---could be that Tracy tries to end things but Luke refuses...

• Members
  • Members

Um.. yeah. Why IS she there?

All of us here think it's because Luke and Tracy are really in love and really connected... yet that's not what I have seen playing out these last few weeks. I see a bunch of guffaws and yuck yucks. We don't see two people deeply in love, like what existed at the b&w ball. Without that connection, I don't understand her presence.

I want to understand it... but I don't.

If Luke really chooses Laura, and LAURA tells him no..

I

WILL

BE

DONE

WITH

THIS

SHOW.

FINISHED.

GONE.

COMPLETELY THROUGH.

AND NO, I'M NOT KIDDING!

Luke MUST choose Tracy this go-round.... or I'm finished with this b.s.

FINISHED!

• Members

Honestly Lainey, I wouldn't worry. If Luke was to choose Laura he wouldn't give up on her. Just like he choose Tracy and didn't give up on her this past Spring. Spoilers are always misleading, and they are trying to push the whole LnL thing like they did two years ago - and we all know how that ended.

As for Tracy being in LA, they are showing the connection between Luke and Tracy. She is there for him and she doesn't understand why, but she's still there. Luke can't think straight, but the one thing for him is he's not letting her go.

And I hope the spoiler of Tracy offering a divorce but Luke saying no, do come true. Technically that isn't 'Luke choosing Tracy' but it's still Luke choosing Tracy. I hope he reminds her that he put their marriage in her hands and that he's not wanted to end it. Today when Laura looked at Luke and Tracy, our couple looked solid and married.

• Members

I just watched today and I thought it was pretty good. Loved Tracy's CIA line and I actually liked Lulu standing up for Tracy to Lucky. I really wanted to smack Lucky! And I never have the urge to harm Greg Vaughn!!!

Oh and I took a quick peek at the pix....would it have been too difficult to get a shot of Tracy from the front??? URGH!

Edited by LisaQ

• Members

But why would they do that when we all know that as long as GF is on the screen the sun rises and falls according to when she wants it to!

I have to say, as much as I likes that Lulu stood up for Tracy, I am kinda pissed that Lucky was the one to attack her. As sick of Lulu doing it as I am I can understand it. Tracy is taking the place of her mother, who she believed was her father's true love and also was a woman she's been without for most of her life. Lucky was just being a putz! Freakin' jerk two year old!!! I didn't get his attitude at all or where it was coming from. Frankly,. I didn't even get it the other day with Scotty. I mean, i do, but not from him, he's always the rational "anti-spencer" spencer.

Anyway, just heard a song again. Haven't heard it in a long time, but in light of the way things are looking I thought it's perfect for the current story. It's for once in my life, by Red Letter. I can't find it anywhere else, but I have the myspace link to it if anyone wants to listen.

http://www.myspace.com/redletterrocks

• Members

I have another response to this one.

A)... me too. B)... I guess it's more A) sub-paragraph 1) or something, but I want her to offer the divorce when he is coming in to tell her he has chosen her already. We get the best of both worlds. He can "go" with Laura to bring her to the plane and then is out and on the way to the Q's to get his woman back. I am sick, sick I tell you, of this sloppy seconds Bullsh-t! I am fine with Laura staying around if she stays with Scotty (which I have to say, seems to be the way they are building it b/c Lulu and Nik are accepting that as a possibilty). But if tracy has to do the whole "oh goody, you mean I can have you?!" thing I'm gonna be beyond mad. I told you already, I'm staging a sit in on the front steps of the studio, who's with me. I'm still waiting for names... otherwise I guess I'll just make some up. I don't think they actually have to verify the info on a petition, huh?