Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:lol::lol::lol: It's my Royal Family - I will do LuNacy and the Commonwealth proud!

Actually, Diana was never loved by Charles - she was just the 'acceptable' bearer of the next air. AND she was as mentally unbalanced as, well.... lets just say I can do A LOT with that particular comparison.

• Members

Today's Recaps (Thursday, Oct. 30th)

STATS

Vets: Anna, Mac, Bobbie, Tracy, Luke, Laura, Scott, Edward, Monica, Mike, Lesley

Kisses:none

Stories: Robins' wedding, Patrick in surgery; Johnny/Claudia talking about AZ's death; Laura/Scott in LA; Sason bonding; LuNacy going after Laura

Sc. 1 - LuNacy at SB; they landed in a soft cornfield. Luke says it was a rush on the way down. Tracy complains she doesn't like adventure but Luke smiles, saying she takes to it like a duck to water. Tracy doesn't respond to that but she does say at least he cleans up and doesn't look like he was scraped off a bar room floor. With her able assistance, he notes. The doctor comes by and said Mrs. Spencer, Mrs. Spencer, he's so sorry but they can't find her. They don't understand what is happening to Lulu and he says no, it's Laura who is missing.

Sc. 2 - Luke can't understand what the doctor is talking about and says they have to talk to Lulu. The doctor says Lulu is missing also, she stole a facility van and escaped not long after Laura did. Nicholas Cassidine called numerous times, and Lulu is with him. They are following Lulu's story that Laura is awake - which Tracy fills Luke in on. Then the doctor says considering Lulu is a patient her story must be taken with a great deal of suspicion. Luke wonders what kind of 'funny farm' they are running, and Tracy's mouth is hung open in surprise at Lulu's disappearance and the idea that Laura might actually be awake.

Sc. 3 - Doctor tells them Scott took Laura and the sign in sheet shows Scott was here. Tracy threatens the hospital if anything happens to Lulu or her mother. She takes the doctor on as Luke slips into Laura's room and makes a phone call. Then Luke tells Tracy to back off the doctor, as he defends himself saying it was a big institution (as if that were an acceptable excuse). Tracy wonders what Luke's careless attitude was all about and Luke explains that he knows where they are, he knows how Scotty's snake brain works - he's take Laura to LA which is where they had their honeymoon, so that's where they are going. Luke takes Tracy's arm gently and ushers her down the hall (and out of the scene; she's going willingly and not even suggesting that she wouldn't help him with Laura).

Sc. 4 - Luke appreciates the jet, and Tracy says it's better than the last one. Luke says it got the job done and Tracy reminds him he crashed. Then she asks him how he's convinced Scott took Laura to LA, and Luke says that is where their honeymoon was and he's probably taking Laura back to remember. Tracy then says what is she doing here? What is she doing on a romantic escapade to help him get his ex-wife back? When they find Laura he better damn well tell her that he's married to Tracy now, not Laura. Luke looks at her indulgently.

Sc. 5 - Serena mention; Spencer screamers get the history lesson from Grandma; Luke saying to Tracy that he hasn't had time to think about this, and Tracy says hmm, translation he's going to say nothing. Luke says no, he just doesn't know how fragile she is. Tracy challenges him, saying what happens when they find Laura, then what? Luke says he'll figure it out when they get there. Tracy points out that the last time Laura awoke he did that phony wedding and she ended up the other woman in her own marriage. Luke says that isn't going to happen again because she is second to no one. He loves her and he's married to her, and he's told her that often even in Mexico. Oh, Tracy says, drunk and with the police, that's convincing. Luke tries to assure her but he doesn't promise outright that he will tell Laura the truth, they don't even know how long she will be out of her catatonic state, he reminds her. Tracy challenges him that Laura's condition seems to be in remission, so when they get to LA he has to make a decision, it's either Laura or her.

Sc. 6 - More history with the screamers; Tracy notices they are getting to LA, so asks him what his 'Spencer Intuition' is telling him. He's guessing the Truman hotel because that's where Scott took Laura for their honeymoon, and then he 'slithered' her down the stars (Canada's is Walk of Fame - what's the one in LA again?). As Luke adjusts his watch for the time difference, Tracy asks what he's hiding. Nothing, he assures her, would he lie to his wife? Then she hears beeping and pulls the phone out of his pocket. Can't he have any secrets? he pouts. Turns out he's tapped into Scott's credit card information which shows the last purchase was Truman's hotel. 'Spencer Intuition' my ass, Tracy says. Why didn't he tell her? Luke didn't want His Popsicle getting tired out. She doesn't buy it and asks what his plan is. Luke asks her how her Dutch is.

Sc. 7 - :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Luke is dressed as Dr. Shkemerman and Tracy has a book in front of her face. She says it isn't going to work but he assures her it will. Tracy lowers the book and she's dressed as a dowdy shrew. Luke starts talking in Dutch to the hotel clerk at the Truman Hotel and tells Tracy to say hello. She says auf Wiedersehen, and the clerk says isn't that goodbye. Yes, in German, Luke says. Meanwhile Scott takes Laura out the front door and the two couples don't notice each other.

• Members

Today has totally been the best LuNacy episode since Luke returned IMO.

Hair and wardrobe: Thumbs up.

ILY: Thumbs up.

Disguises/accents: :lol: Loved it though!

Tracy's ultimatum: Thumbs up.

Dialogue in general: Thumbs up.

:D :D :D

Pic from today: http://images42.fotki.com/v1378/photos/1/1...pshot203-vi.jpg

I'm not posting the actual image in case people don't want to see it yet. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

You guys are going to crack up at this, but our girl has gone high-tech! LOL

Halee--I think this is the clip you posted on youtube!

Article from SID..from the GH in depth section:

WEB newbie..

"I dropped my club and come out of my cave," jokes Kin Shriner (Scott) who decided to take computer classes once a week so he can finally make his way into the 21st century! In fact, he admits that he never worked a computer a day in his life. What instigated the sudden interest? "Somebody sent Jane Elliot's (Tracy) son a scene with her and I--Tracy and Scotty--getting liquored up at The Floating Rib," Shriner says. "So she downloaded it to my new iPhone. I punched this in and saw the sceen that she was talking about it. I couldn't even remember doing it! It made me laugh. I got such a kick out of it. Now, on my phone, there are thousands of scenes from GH. I can sit around anytime, go to You TUbe, punch in "Serena and Scotty" and see all our scenes. There were 35,000 hits on this one scene alone! Techonlogy today boggles my mind. It's unbelievable!!

• Members

I gotcha on this. I'm as ready for a rumble as any... but I have to say, this might be great to watch. I want to see what Tracy will have to say to all this.

And as far as her going hi-tech and having kids my age helping the along... let me just say, clearly my parents kids are that age too and niether one could do a thing on the computer. To use the mouse, when we told my mother to point and clip- it's that simple, she literally picked it up, pointed it at the screen and clicked the button mid air. I know, the 21st century has yet to reach our house. Frankly it'll be great if we could get them up to the 80's

Edited by knh

• Members

Hey guys, just so I don't look like a total loser - could those of you with SOC membership go and write in the Tracy Q Fan Club social club I just started. The forum is on a Tracy high right now (hopefully due in some part to my constantly bringing her in to everything) and someone wanted to know if there was a love-in somewhere. Some of these 'new' Tracy converts like ewcbo, so I'm not sure they would... appreciate... everything we write here. Here's the link:

http://boards.soapcentral.com/group.php?gr...8#gmessage72158