Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

On the first bit... damned right!! You can't duplicate perfection and it's sad to even try. Whoever said imitation was the sincerest form of flattery is A) REALLY flattering JE and B) completely full of sh-t.

Now my main point... I know I only come out of hiding once a month pretty much, but I thought I'd share my wish for the last thing... the ultimatum. I personally would LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE it to be Laura that asks for the choice. I would like Tracy to be one of two things, either listening outside in the hallway and just leaves b/c she doesn't want to hear anymore, thus leaving it open for luke to choose without having any input. OR I want her to be in the room but this is how I want that to play out. I want her to walk in at the end of a LnL talk going over everything that has happened. I know she is not mad at him for it according to what was said but people react differently when they hear about somethng than when they are actually talking to the person who has hurt /betrayed/ or done anything else to you. I would like Tracy to walk in toward the end of that as Luke is telling her how he feels about Tracy (not so much saying anything about how he feels or doesn't feel about Laura) and I'd like Laura to pull a (simply and not so elequantly put) "fine... it's her or me". Tracy will do the whole tear thing she does and she did when she first saw Laura wwas awake last time before she walks out of the door, not wanting to hear anymore... yet again. Luke will take a day or two, not because his decision is unclear, but b/c he wants to be able to explain it to Laura without hurting her or damaging her recovery (God forbid!). He will come and find Tracy as the Q's, or whereever she might be. No, sratch that. I want her to come home from work... (I know, I know, when do they ever have a Q actually doing anything work related unles it's involving blackmail). He will have the living room probably all ready for her with flowers (lies one this time) and candles and the whole shebang b/c it's about damned time someone does that for her and means it. He can tell her what he's decided and we will have our "incredibly vulnerable" Tracy that we know and love and were led to expect, we have it either then, when she walks in on the LnL conversation and leave, or sometime in between.

That's my story... now someone write and send it in to GH staff... quick (cuz we need to get someone to rewrite and get that all taped so it can air in the next week or so... better hustle!!

• Members

I just watched the whole show, and I don't know what possessed me to do so. Haha. I thought Luke and Tracy were really funny actually. I want something more heart-felt, but I'm sure that's coming. I've never heard Jane laugh like that before. She did this high-pitched thing, it was hilarious!

Who else noticed the "Not my daughter, you son of a bitch!" line by Laura? Totally ripped off from J.K Rowling's line "Not my daughter, you bitch!" by Mrs. Weasley in book 7...

• Members

Haven't watched the whole show yet; just the last two scenes and they didn't seem that great. But it seems at least that it will be better than their past few episodes.

Thanks for posting the GH info again Carrie! I have been calling every day they have been on and am sending out letters this weekend.

I have to check out the site you posted carrie. I wasn't sure what banner you meant when you first texted me. I will have to dig it out of photobucket or iphoto which I will do later tonite.

There are a couple of threads on SOC that require some posting to :D. We have to defend our couple. Remos is doing it all on her own right now. Go REMOS!

Aaaaaaaand. Over Luke!

Spencer Adventure!

• Members

Hey TQ lovers!

I watched just now and I liked lunacy today--maybe it was because I drank some wine first! I thought they were doing their typical dance of attraction--but you know--once again it is luke being the one to say all the things to her, not vice versa!

I highly recommend watching Lunacy when you are tipsy! They are even mroe fun!

Tracy plays a great drunk!

Breakroom anyone?

I wanna talk about this gift thingy! 8:45pm central

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay...no pressure, but who would be willing to chip in to send something to Jane? I am willing to coordinate...but depending on if anyone is willing, it will determine what we do...

If we do nothing that is fine too... just let me know via PM or something...

We can send a photo gift thing

Or if I can find a date she is there we can send a delivery that she might get on set and we might be able to get a photo to send in to the mags or something...

let me know what you all think...

• Members

Count me in. I just got home and tried to get in the BR, but no one was there. Just tell me how many pooka shells you'd like.

(I still think the bears would be cute - but I love the idea of the picture.)

And no pressure, but the Canadian dollar is down to less than 80 cents, so your money will go further to begin with. I think we all want to make sure Jane knows her fans love her.

• Members

Cool...about the gift (and thanks Halee I got your moola) :)

For next week (looks like TH and F so far, but I know there will have to be at least one more day because they are still in mexico now and have to get back to PC and find out Laura is missing and lulu for that matter I guess.

From soaps.com

Week of October 27

Monday October 27:

Scott has a master plan for himself and Laura.

Lulu escapes! (But you can see more of Johnny here!)

Sam begs Lucky not to leave her.

Tuesday October 28:

Claudia and Anthony get into a fight about Sonny.

Maxie convinces Jason to attend Robin's wedding. (Will he see Liz's pretty face there?

Olivia gives Patrick advice.

Wednesday October 29:

Spinelli delivers some bad news to Robin about her groom.

Claudia refuses to help her father.

Olivia gets in Sonny's face about his quest to regain his power.

Thursday October 30:

Robin trusts that she won't be left standing at the altar alone.

Luke and Tracy take off to find Laura and Scott.

Scott gives Laura a trip down memory lane.

Friday October 31:

Robin and Patrick's wedding is affected by one moment. (If you can't get enough of Robin, check out the video blogs of Tristan Rogers here!)

Luke and Laura lay eyes on each other for the first time. (I would assume tracy is with him and boy they find them fast)

Karpov makes his move against Sonny.

• Members

These were in the CBC SID in the record this section for GH

Luke and Tracy go find them the 30th

LnL see each other the 31s

November 3 scott and laura take off

November 4 the situation is continues

November 6 laura tells luke he must make a choice--her or tracy

November 7 the outcome of that discussion