Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm back after a crazy weekend. The older kids enjoyed the horseback riding today (Ruah earned 2 badges Guide badges and Shiloh earned 1 Cub badge), while the younger two and I were on many buses and the subway as we jetted around. It was tiring but a good day by all. I am so ready for sleep. Tomorow morning I have yet another meeting. Man, I wish I was paid for all this running around.

The Tracy spoilers are interesting, although I hold them all with a grain of salt. So far we've heard:

Knows about Laura: Luke yes/Tracy no AND Luke no/Tracy yes

Reunion: rocky.... and that means what exactly

Peril: we've heard that both Luke and Tracy are in peril (which might actually be the 'rocky' reunion they are talking about - it might not be relationship peril at all but the real physical deal)

Secrets: Tracy has a secret/Luke figures it out; Tracy has a secret/Luke kept in the dark; Tracy does not have a secret

TG's Status: unknown, but if he stays he's with Tracy and if he goes he's with Laura

GF's Status: unknown, but there will be a 'reunion' - which can mean anything from getting remarried to seeing each other again and talking... lots of room in-between also; all we really know is that she's taping somewhere else in November, so she's gone after sweeps

Have I missed anything?

Honestly... I can't shake the feeling that TG is indeed staying and that the LnL stuff will be closure. I could be wrong (I have been in the past) but all this non-discloser is telling. If they were assured that TG and GF were riding off into the sunset, wouldn't they be crowing about it to bring as many of the LnL watchers back as possible to witness everything from the beginning to the end? PR wise they are not promoting LnL.... they seem to be promoting Scott/Laura ...

EDIT

An interview GF did was outlined on Soap Dish - including that she gets a romantic storyling when TG returns. (Note it doesn't say she gets the story 'with' TG when he returns. Given Guza's desire to hint at one thing and really do another, it makes a body think that perhaps they are going to pair Laura with Scott again and leave LuNacy (his prefered couple) alone.

Edited by remos

• Members

From an event recap with JMB today....here is what she said about Jane...

She was asked about working with the Q's and she loves working with them and was asked about Lulu and Tracy and she said that there is a snarky relationship between them, but also a level of respect from Lulu towards Tracy because she knows that Tracy does care about her. She said that She's tried to show that in Lulu's interaction with Tracy and that doesn't want Lulu to call Tracy "stepmonster" any longer because she thinks their relationship has grown past that. She said she and JE are close offset.

And on Laura...

She was asked about Laura and if she is coming back. She said Genie is back. She was asked about working with Genie and she said she loved it and felt honored that they would bring Genie back for a story just with her and she complimented Genie as an actress and said there are some actors that make you better just by working with them and that Genie and Tony were actors she felt do that for her. She was asked if Laura is real or not and she said she didn't know, but that we will be seeing Laura again.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

From Chatup on soapdish..I didn't ask about Stuart at first but someone said they missed ghost alan...

Stuart Damon is feeling better and that should hopefully result in his return to screen.

GF continues to quietly voice her desire to return if the "conditions" are right

and there is an actress who has started to talk about retirement with more frequency

The board crashes before we could get an answer if it was JE...but it sounds like it might be...perhaps when her contract is up.

• Members

You guys, try to post in the Tracy thread at Soapoperasource. My friend Ryan runs the site...

It is like SON only better!

They have permanently pinned the TQ thread on top so it is always the first!

He said he would love to get us all over at their site!

he also said if he finds any tracy scoop at all he will post it there for us and he is legit as he gets media spoilers!! So show some love over there. We should all leave this thread and try to post there!

http://boards.soapoperasource.com/Tracy-Qu...4792#entry24792

• Members

A year ago I would have not believed this, but I can totally see it now. Who can blame her? What is the point of being on a show that uses you once a month? It makes me so sad... I wish she would at least go to a different show. Such a waste of talent.

• Members

From JMB's event...seems like Lulu is not going back to the Qs..

I was at Julie's event yesterday and the first question she was asked was about Laura. She confirmed that Genie is back and taping (she also said TG is back but she hasn't worked with him yet because he's been sick). She didn't outright say Laura is back for real. My impression was that she said she didn't know, but she may in fact know and just not be able to confirm anything right now since the story didn't play yet. She really didn't give any spoilers except to say that Lulu is finally in real clothes and she's still in Shadybrook but will be breaking out soon and living somewhere else but she didn't say where. I think that ties into the spoiler of Maxie and Spin breaking Lulu out of Shadybrook. Julie did comment on how she misses working with BA but has stuff coming up with him soon, so that would tie into that spoiler too.

• Members

Two new medianet photos of Luke and Tracy--don't look too happy and Tracy looks like she got another haircut!

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/display/dis...p;leftcol=links

Tony looks terrible...but someone who went to JMB's PA said he was sick but you wouldnt know it because he was playing drunk.

Here is the quote

It was funny when she was asked about TG. She said he is back but she hasn't worked with him yet because he's been sick. Everyone went "awww" and she was like don't worry, Luke's drunk so you won't even know the difference.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Here are the bigger medianet photos

normal_114217_4110_ful.jpg

normal_114217_4085_ful.jpg

Hair not looking good--TG looks like death worn over! He needs some sun! he is supposed to be drunk I think in the second one. Is that the bar Lusam had their adventure in? It looks like Mexico or something.

Edited by hookedongh