The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey all. Been out all day. No scoop to be found that I can see...only something on wubs about Luke may not have been in dark about Laura after all?

Hmmm..maybe Luke has been lurking around?

I think I wish these two weeks would go by faster than any others til thew eek of the 13th--there has to be some set up before Luke returns.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Some spoilers (this person has been fairly honest saying waht they have heard...said tracy picks up the week of the 13th

Hey all

just a quick drop --you probably know all these already

I've been told I can confirm:

Karpov has a job for Jerry -- kill Alexis.

Kate tells Jax she can't stay with Sonny if he goes mobbie again.

Ric and Claudia have sex.

Nadine wants to make Nik jealous, so who does she kiss? Spinelli

Scrubbies set a wedding date.

Johnny figures out Anthony shot Kate -- so he dumps him out of his wheelchair.

Coming up:

Tracy tracks down Luke

Sam goes after Jerrry

please use these as a way to get info from your sources/insiders

play nice

FoJMMF

This does have to make sense as there has to be some lead up to him returning.

• Members

Ya know, perhaps Luke was the shadow lurker but the note was from someone else....

I agree - these next two weeks (well, week and a half now) are going to be hard. Only thing that will make it easier is Dax next week and perhaps more Tracy drops like today. And then.... you never know... it's not the first time insiders have either been wrong or lied.

And many apologies for my life getting in the way - but I promise to finish The Annals in time for the Lukester's return.

QT!!!! You're got mail. Please luv, I need my sister's help.

Edited by remos

• Members

You're welcome missjane! I am usually much more "with it" in regards to birthday announcements! I am so sorry I didn't wish you a happy one earlier! :(

So, about all this scoop... I am happy to see her name mentioned, but remember that we do often get excited about nothing. Remember the whole "Tracy gets an anonymous check for 10 million dollars" thing? Might have been true, but it never aired... This "secret" she has might not ever air either. Just sayin'. ;)

• Members

And some more (I am just so happy she is making spoilers again)

From IL

All is not smooth sailing for Tracy and Luke upon Luke's homecoming

Johnny finds out Lulu was telling the truth about the notes and Laura

Olivia comes down on Sonny for his interaction with Claudia and the mob

Ric digs himself in a deeper hole when he further involves himself with AZ

Max is afraid that Diane will be taken by the real mob boss in his family

• Members

Hooked, Luke being the shadow by the door has crossed my mind as well. Scotty seems too obvious. As for the note, I'm wondering if maybe it's Lulu in a subconscious attempt to punish herself. Is that way too deep for Guza? LOL But maybe a split personality, and we know that's not too deep since it's a soap staple. That wouldn't be the twist with Tracy, but it would be a twist.

Whatever is coming up, I am tempering my trepidation and my enthusiasm... B) It probably won't be character destruction. If it was, fans would be storming gates. Remember all the spoilers that inferred Tracy saw Lulu with her mother? Maybe she did, and later confronted her with each agreeing not to tell anyone. I can see their striking an alliance with the sainted mother being the noble way, of course. Isn't it always that way. <_< If you think about it, anything Tracy does regarding Lulu's unfortunate mother is, essentially, protecting not only Tracy, but her place in Luke's and Lulu's lives. If they wrote it that way, it would be classic Tracy. Her survival instincts and love for her family would both be in play.

• Members

I agree Nancy...I am hoping the real twist is that Laura asked Tracy to keep it on the QT and Tracy being Tracy decided it was in her best interest to do that.

Especially if it was protecting Lulu in some way from being disappointed at yet another false hope. How can luke be pissed if she had no clue where to find him though to tell him?

All i know is at least she will be on!! The show is supposedly taping 3 weeks and 3 days out.

• Members

Some more drops...

As Johnny spirals out of control, Lulu picks herself up and gets out of Shadybrooke.

Jaws drop when it is revealed that Laura is indeed real but did someone aready know? This is going to be a good twist.

Apon hearing Laura is real, Johnny regrets that he didn't have more faith in Lulu but Lulu lays into him about trust and faith.

Lulu sill loves Johnny but refueses to give him another chance.

Good twist...for who? LnL fans???

• Members

Hmmm...there's that word again - "twist". Wasn't the secret Tracy knows mentioned as being the "twist"?

I agree with you, hooked, about the implications of that twist. I just hope it isn't written as "It's all Tracy's fault" with the first wife lavished with all the nobility.

Tracy certainly has more facets to her personality than her predecessor, but part of her can be just as compassionate and giving as any character on canvas. Imagine that the tables were turned, and the first wife had been in Tracy's place. Would she have treated Dillon as her own child regardless of his treatment of her, and done it while her husband was MIA without a word as often as not? The Shadybrook Saint would have caved the first month, I bet. Tracy didn't. She went the distance, and is still going.

• Members

Well honestly, who knows what?

To the best of our knowledge... Tracy doesn't know anything about Lulu talking with Laura. Lulu hasn't told her and I doubt anyone else would. They all have bits and pieces of the story, and the only ones who know most of it are mentally ill.

If Laura and Tracy did have an agreement it would certainly be self-serving for Tracy to keep it from everyone and say Laura wanted it. BUT, it would also be self-serving for Laura to know the one woman who could be destroyed by the truth is keeping her secret. I bet if Tracy now knew Lulu had spoken with Laura all bets would be off. She wouldn't keep Lulu tortured with the believe that Laura was only in her own mind.

If they are going to go the secret between Tracy/Laura route, they couldn't make Tracy the only bad one - Laura was pretty darn selfish about it and viewers have picked up on that one in spades.

EDIT

Morning.... man this thread is dead when TQ isn't on...

I had a thought as I was waking up this morning - Luke was with Laura all of last summer. Perhaps he does know the drug has this side effect and he's the one with the secret. I mean Tracy might have a secret too, but I seriously doubt she would have spoken like that in front of Laura on Monday if she thought Laura could hear her. If Luke does know, and he's known for awhile, that makes the LuNacy connection all the stronger - all those things were said with the full knowledge that Laura might indeed make a full recovery but he chose Tracy anyway. Tracy wouldn't necessarily see it that way, but the viewers would.

EDIT AGAIN

From Daytime Confidential

Does Tracy know that Laura is having break throughs? RUMORS have been a rampant that she does. What happens when Luke returns and sees that his Angel is coming around? Will Tracy lose her man? RUMORS say Laura will tell Luke she's ok with him moving on as there is no way to tell if she'll ever fully recover. Could this be TPTB's way of finally giving Genie Francis the same type of deal her male counterparts are getting? Will Laura come and go as her condition improves?

Edited by remos

• Members

Yup, I'm good with that as well. And perhaps Saint Laura will start pointing out to Lulu that Tracy has been wonderful to her, that she couldn't have asked better for her daughter in a step-mother. Someone who that brat listens to has got to tell her she's biting the hand that feeds her.