The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Yeah... and this is a surprise why? Like Lisa said, Luke will be pissed that Tracy took his money so he had to contact LuSam, and he asked Tracy to take care of Lulu only to find her in SB truly being LooLoo.

Tracy is pissed because he promised her an adventure and ended up sousing it up on the other side of the globe, and she couldn't find him anywhere when Lulu started to deteriorate.

They have only had a couple of good days after fighting for most of the year. Remember, she's still got her rings and he has come home to her, but they've had over 4 months to get really angry with each other. AND nothing is to say how long this goes on. These two can both hold a grudge and both yell to clean the air. It's a crap shoot which it will be, but we've already seen when the outside forces are restless these two are the perfect team.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

remos, I found some more quotes (same article as Summer of 2005):

"Jane has been one of my favorite actresses in this medium forever. One of my favorite performances that I hold as the gold standard in daytime goes way back to those fabulous scenes between her and David Lewis (ex-Edward), where Daddy was dying, and Tracy wouldn't give him the medicine. That held me breathless. Frankly, I've been intimidated by Jane in scenes. Not by Tracy but by Jane... [she's] a formidable actress."

"[Jane and I] can speak volumes by just looking across the set. She can make me laugh with a look."

hooked, what's the source of those spoilers? And is Tracy's secret just that she saw Laura that one day or something like that?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Supposedly Tony and Genie tape some next week.

I think Tracy's secret is the Rick Webber stuff (not like a hundred other people don't know)

It sucks we get her tomorrow the 29th and then not til the 16th (unless she is on before Luke gets back that week) although I doubt it.

Sooooo long to wait.

• Members

More Tracy/LuNacy related threads on SOC. It's good to see our girl/couple getting some buzz so go show them some love with your support.

I hope laura doesn't get too mad at Luke for marrying Tracy

Favorite/most memorable scene of your fave couple

Aren't Tracy and Luke broken up?

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

morning..bumping the thread...nothing new except someone told me that JE is on again after today when I asked if she was on between today and the 16th when Luke returns..

Although the answer was "I can tell you I know for a fact that JE is on after today" That could mean she is on again at some point in time in the future of GH..

These days the only thing I am buying is "No Tracy this week"

TL--Those spoilers were part of a long list of spoilers for everyone...I think they were from breakdowns so likely accurate.

• Members

We'll see what today brings, but they have to do a whole lot of set-up in the next two weeks for Luke's return. He never comes quietly into town, and the last couple of years we've had Tracy for days before his returns from any vacation, so I honestly can't see nothing for 2 1/2 weeks and then bang - fight time.

Those spoilers were part of a list that was confirmed by one and dissed by a number of others, so who's to know for sure. The aesthetics are in keeping with lists of real spoilers, but the Filthy McNasties were out on SD yesterday.

• Members

I am fairly sure those spoilers were from Long List Scoopster and were breakdown spoilers. I tend to believe them, but I guess we will see.

The truth is that she could be on before Luke returns the week of the 13th...before he pops back on the 16th. I hope so. I tend to believe she is not on the week of the 6th. New medianet photos but of course no tracy.

This is what I got today to share...for any of you old 80s school GH fans...NS2 is sounding great for the last couple episodes. I am for sure tuning in...

Another reconstructed set for the NS finale includes. ...Robert's townhouse from the 1980s:

Bringing down the Curtain

Friday saw the final setting on the season of NS2. But oh, what a way to finish. The whole day had been given over to this shoot and the studio had but one set. Standing in all its glory and radiating an energy,

stood the reconstructed townhouse of Robert Scorpio.

The set guys only had scenes from old shows to go by as everything else had been destroyed years ago.

But they got it perfect.

The final players were a formidable bunch. John Reilly, Sharon Wyatt, Tony Geary, Finola Hughes, Kimberly McCullough, John J York and er’ me.

We were set to shoot something that will get plenty of discussion over time and raise a question of “Why not”. Because if nothing else this shoot proves that the difference between the past and the present is hardly any difference at all. What worked back then is as fresh and entertaining as ever.

However, if this is to be the last time we ever see something like this, better it’s played out by those who more or less created this style of soap.

I wont go into the nuts and bolts. You must watch the show for that. It’s episode 13.

Still, the nostalgia and emotion were abundant. You could scratch it with a fingernail. If you have never watched the show, catch this one episode. I have mentioned before about what NS represents. I don’t expect that this will be significant to many of you but in terms of what it means to the future of daytime it’s important. I will mention it many times in the future. I am currently working on something “nslike” that I hope I can talk about soon.

You may recall sometime back I alluded to a show I was working on for the Web. This has had its ups and downs but, it has stayed the course. Even through this screwed economy, the idea has evolved. We may now be ready to go.

The show is called……My Soap Café.

I will be the host and we will deal with any current issue happening in the soap world. Daytime and Nighttime. And pretty much anything else that falls out of my head. We will have questions posted by the public, read out. And who knows, you may even get an intelligent answer. Over the last year or so I have experimented on tr.com with “stuff” I want mess with on the show, and you people have helped. You didn’t know that, but you have, and I appreciate it. I will have guests but not necessarily actors. And no one, and no subject will be off limits. Still got a ton of work to do on this but I see it happening.

Some people out there feel I don’t communicate enough. Well be careful what you wish for……………

I’m done.

Lovenkissestoyaallthebestisyettohappen

Tristan

• Members

Also this...

FoJMMF--when you come back could you tell me if you heard any more about Tracy/Luke/Laura stuff? Thanks.

if I get more info, will do

I'm still hearing a lot depends on GF and AG ... it might be exit story

but I did hear Tracy scenes pick up week of Oct. 13

nothing confirmed, give me another day to check in with people, I just got back last night

FoJMMF

• Members

Oh, that was one of my all time favourite sets. I can't wait. Praise the Lord for Youtube!!!

The spoilers had the look of LLS, but it's hard to tell when the fur starts to fly.

Is GF really back taping already or is it now October so it's assumed she's back taping already? It's a little early for sweeps, but if she's in the lead up.... who knows...

As for all this exit talk, that's going to increase until TG tells the press one way or another. Salt shakers and Kleenex handy is what I suggest.