• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just watched today's clips again.

Question/Thought:

Wasn't there a rumor at one point that the woman who plays Helena Cassadine would be coming back in the fall.

Then there was the spoiler (was it a commercial?) that hinted at a new turn of events for the Spencer/Cassadine clan.

Add in the shadows on Laura's door the other day, and today's note in Lulu's food...

and you get the possibility that Helena (or another Cassadine) may be behind Laura's re-emergence. What if HC has a drug that can bring Laura in and out of catatonia.. and HC hired the doctor who briefed Laura.

It sorta fits... it does.

Thoughts?

• Members

Lainey, I really think you are on to something - a couple of times over. In this past month a few things have made me raise my eyebrows and take note:

1. Laura not being surprised by the Q's in Lulu's life.

2. Laura telling Lulu she would want Luke to move on.

3. Laura not wanting Luke to know about her awakening.

4. Tracy standing at Laura's door for moments longer than you'd think she would.

5. Tracy saying Laura can't see, hear or understand them right in front of Laura.

6. Tracy admitting for the first time that she loves her step-daughter in front of Laura (which both says she loves Lulu and she loves Luke - her husband)

One or two of these could be considered plot points or oversights, perhaps even inconsistencies. But all of them? Nope, this is a set-up for something.

And the Helena angle would be brilliant and so believable.

• Members

NO!!!!! Don't even think it. Today's Tracy would never do that. Even pre-Luke Tracy would never do that. Even her lack of morality had it's limit. Tracy's a bitch, she's not hateful/evil.

Besides, the shadow the other day was definitely a man. And Lulu would know Tracy's handwriting if she had written that note.

• Members

I was saying the exact same thing today on Soapdish today lainey-that Tracy saying that in front of Laura about Lulu was definitely an anvil! Great minds...

I think Laura knows about Luke moving on for sure, and at least she will know that Tracy cares about Lulu.

MAjor for Tracy to admit that she loves Lulu. She never told luke that--only that she has grown awfully fond of her prickly, smart-mouth step-daugther!

Anyway, I think for sure it is Scott who was lurking the other day and it was Scott who wrote the note.

As much as it would be great for Helena to come back..doubt it.

• Members

Okay here is some more...

Insider

Do you know if the audience knows what secret Tracy is hiding or is it revealed to Luke?

Was today an anvil when she said she loves her step-daughter in front of Laura? I am thinking Laura could hear that conversation on some level.

I said it before. She knows something and she isn't saying. It will show Tracy is truly always Tracy first. This was the twist I was talking about a few weeks back.

You mean the twist you said in the Laura story? Good I want to see selfish, manipulating Tracy back--of course I guess it means she will end up the bad guy in the whole thing.

Well...you have to see how it plays out.

It has to be that she knows about Laura coming in and out and didn't tell anyone. I doubt Tracy has been drugging Laura all this time. Unless she was bribing nurses and doctors at Shadybrook.

I should add I don't know who this insider is...so who knows...Long List Scoopster who is totally legit did say a while back that Tracy was going to be insecure about Laura waking up, etc...I think that is a given...I just hope whatever secret she knows that she shouldn't isn't bad enough to have luke walk away without it having to do with Laura.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

GOS...but someone just dropped these spoilers

Jason gets fake pain meds after he injures himself during his paint fight with Liz

Tracy knew that Laura had bouts of clarity here and there , but told no one.

Jerry attempts to warn Alexis

Jax comforts Kate after her tragedy. Things seem lost between Sonny and herself.

Sonny and Claudia work together to destroy Anthony.

Ric in jealousy over Sonny and Claudia, undermines the duo's plans to go against Anthony.

Suprisingly Nikolas and Claudia find an odd kinship with one another, Nadine now fears that her insecurity gave an opportunity for another woman to slip in.

Jerry admits that he loves Alexis.

Not sure how that would happen unless Tracy had spoken to her when she woke up or visited her? And how the heck would she tell Luke when he has been MIA for five months and she coudln't find him. And...lulu didn't even tell her she was seeing Laura.

If this is true, wonder if Tracy comes clean with Luke when he returns, or this is a massive Luke busts her for it--that sounds bad for Lunacy!