Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't like the "shrew" comment either. A shrew is, for the most part, someone who nags. The only time Tracy was a shrew, in that sense, was earlier this year, and it was *very* much out of character. The mags are so biased, it's pathetic. I'm sick of it, too. Seems to me she's closer to being a saint than other so-called saintly (or "angelic" <_< ) characters. Tracy treats Lulu as if she were her own daughter despite being trashed by her repeatedly. She's also coming dangerously close to being that "long-suffering" wife she told Luke she was never going to be.

• Members

Have you guys seen the soapnet previews for fall? They did some spoilers for all the couples which were ok, then I see this on page 3:

And as a cherry on top, this fall, the romantic saga of Luke and Laura Spencer begins a new, exciting chapter.

I am not a happy camper.

Link:

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path...ry_shows/page_1

• Members

I just got off the phone from making calls the the comment line and Frons. Two down and two to go. I WANT PHELPS' and GUZA'S number NOW!!!!

I told them *&^%$#@! that it is an insult to Jane to be used as an extra in these courtroom scenes for the past two weeks and is insulting to her fans. I told them that Luke and Tracy are the only reason I watch, and that I knew many fans that watched for the same reason and that we would not continue to watch without them. I told them that Luke is waaaaaaay to old for Laura, and that he for sure looks old enough to be her father.

I also posted a comment on soapnet under their previews saying (and I know it's bad and will prob be deleted but oh well....): The cherry on top is Luke and Laura? Are you kidding? Um - HELL-O!!!.... Luke is married to TRACY!!!!! Luke looks waaaay to old for Laura! The only cherry I want on top is Luke on top of Tracy!!!

• Members

Hey halee--it is bad when Halee gets sucked in!

I am in a blah mood for other reasons, but this sure isn't helping...then my internet was down for six hours today and I log onto soapdish and there is a picture of a tombstone with Tracy Q on it and it says from 1978 to 2008--

On one other note...I think the Tracy spirits a catatinuic laura away was fake...

Okay I am really trying to hold on to the fact that this luke/laua story will give JE some airtime in some manner. It can't get any worse.

Thanks Nex as always!

Oh and two people confrimed that no Tracy next week. At least we know she is on the 29th and hopefully will get some lines.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hi Guys! Bumping Thread!

I haven't been watching lately so I have no clue what's going on right now! I wouldn't get to worked up on the SoapNet preview! If they were really going to put LnL back together it would have been promoted and pimped from the time GF came back!From what I've seen it's all about Lulu and her family!

When is TG coming back??? :angry:

Nice Vid Ms.Q

Edited by Truke

• Members

This doesn't bother me for some reason. :o

What is happening to my LuNacy love?!?!

Perhaps I am just hesistant to believe ANY scoop anymore.

We've seen scoops in the past from reliable sources that said "This fall/spring, we are restoring the Quartermaines to their former glory." And then, Wally Kurth is placed on recurring status, Jed Allan disappears, Jane Elliot disappears, AJ kidnaps Michael, Skye sides with Jason, and Alan and Monica get to be saved by Jason... THAT was former glory? :lol::angry:

And then, "This fall, Luke and Tracy join Skye and Lorenzo on a HUGE adventure." An adventure so huge, that is lasted less than a week, and the most "dramatic" parts were Tracy's kidnapping (that was over in 2 minutes) and Skye's kidnapping (that was over in 2 and half minutes). Some adventure. :rolleyes:

We've read scoops about Laura's first return. When Luke and Laura would be reunited and have this wonderful, fairy-tale wedding... And then what happened? Luke shares the truth with ONLY Tracy, tells her he'd be married to her even if she didn't have a dime, that he loves her... And then gives Laura a pretend wedding.

Spring previews last year, was it, had Luke and Tracy playing Ghost!Busters... We got none of that.

Spring previews a couple years ago, I believe, had sparks flying between Holly, Robert, Luke, and Tracy on their Markaam Island adventure. Then, Tracy disappears for 2 weeks, and Anna comes in. Tracy returns for the last day of the adventure... Totally not what was spoiled originally.

And so on and so on...

I guess even if Luke and Laura reunited, I'll be fine, as long as Tracy gets something to do... If GH got smart, they could pair her with someone else that would give her screentime ALL year instead of just half the year. And really, let's look at 2008. Even though she was paired with Luke, she still got almost nothing to do, anyway. Do we want that again in 2009, which could be JE's last year with GH?

Well, I'm done with this post, LOL. Thanks all for the video comments! :D

• Members

Me too. The soapnet promo stuff doesn't bother me really, because ABC and GH are no dummies..the average non-onliner soap fan will always think of LnL as married/together, etc.

And it is a new chapter for them...because Laura will be awake and will hopefully tell luke it is okay he moved on...and it could end at that if she isn't back long term.

You know last night Soapdish was on a huge Tracy/AZ kick to call in and write cause if Tracy is hooked up with the mob somehow she will have some hope at a storyline.

Being that Tony was only on 35 episodes thus far, and Jane has been on 52--yes only 52 this year and some of them are Mute Tracy--I don't really know about how much she would get anyway....even if LnL doesn't pan out in November, at least she will get some storyline...more than she has had all year. Plus if TG is leaving she will be without him anyway...

As much as I love Lunacy...I think I would support anything that would give JE a storyline or part of a storyline...

Seems TPTB are listening a bit now and have the ear of the fans with the more love less violence stuff and promos, etc.

I say keep going to the top..keep calling frons and writing...

Love the video Ms. Q