• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi everyone!

I saw the clips for this week. I thought it was very symbolic how Tracy said that she could "easily" get up and walk out of Kelly's on her own, just as she could easily walk away from Luke. Yet, it was obvious that she was limping badly. So, could this be a sign that she can not break away from Luke? Therefore, Lunacy will stay intact? I hope so!

QueenTracy, I like the avatar, too!

• Members

ok, I watched it again but I didn't hear anything about getting away "easily". She said "let's just see if St Valentine has healed me so I can get away from you after all", I was looking for the easily. Not a big thing obviously, but since you made a note of the symbolism I thought I'd say it. And while I love how concerned Luke got when she was hurt I think it was a bit of an overblown reaction for a rolled ankle... but I still loved it anyway

OT: I finished my friend's wall yesterday! Finally!!! Actually it didn't take very long, but having to sit in the room all day a few times with all the paint fumes was getting a bit much. Now she wanted me to do her daughter's. I'm glad she loved it. She wanted stripes on his wall so it is a Tommy Hilfiger type stripe with a navy, thin red, and big fat dark tan stripe on it. She said she expected to like it but she loves it more than she expected. Thank goodness b/c it could have been a very busy print to look at if she didn't like it. Good thing it was only one wall though. Now our friend at work want's me to do her daughter's too. I'm hopefully going to be getting plenty of money out of doing these! And these aren't even actual murals, they are just designs on the wall that take no time. Imagine if I actaully had to do the murals!

edit:

love all the avatars, by the way, guys! I'd site specifically but everyone seems to be changing their's so I'm just gonna say I love 'em all.

Edited by knh

• Members

just checking in and looking at all the new changes. nothing new for me. im trying to entertain myself with watching dvds. ugh a boring day it is.

EDIT

waves back at ms q and also hooked is in the building!!!!!!

Edited by funny1

• Members

*waves to hooked and funny*

hooked, your new banner that Rach made isn't showing up. :o I clicked the link, and it's really pretty!!!

Lady A, nice avatar. That's the one with the water mark, right? I've messed around in PhotoShop and such trying to get rid of it.

QueenTracy, you got mail.

I decided to change my avatar/banner again. I got to fix the av, I think... Too blurry or something... Am happy with the banner though. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey ya'll. More roomie troubles are happening as we speak so tomorrow theres going to be some action taken i hope with the director of housing. I can't even work on my dang HW cuz of them being obnoxious and ignorant. UGH and i have to be up early again for work so when I get off my butts going straight to the housing office and begging for some relief from crazy drunk partiers ugh. Sorry to rant lol I sure hope we get some Tracy and Monica tomorrow.

• Members

Hey everyone. Been trying to stay off the computer somewhat today. It was beautiful here and I tried to stay outside a bit. Ran some annoying errands. Grocery shopped, hung out with kids. Watched Brothers & SIsters tonight live.

There is serious lack of TQ/Luke spoilers around. Hoping they are on at least a couple times this week and not just once!!

From soapdish...here is some insider who has the breakdowns for Feb. There are a total of 21 episodes...

February 2008 (21 episodes)

Adrian Alvarado - 2

Bradford Anderson -13

Brandon Barash - 16

Yennifer Behrens - 9

Maurice Benard - 19

Julie Berman - 17

Nazanin Boniadi -7

Sarah Brown - 19

Steve Burton - 21

Dylan Cash - 12

Leslie Charleson - 9

Derk Cheetwood - 6

Drew Cheetwood - 2

Tyler Christopher -11

Claire Coffey - 9

Seamus Dever - 14

Josh Duhon - 14

Sonya Eddy - 10

Jane Elliot - 11

Anthony Geary - 12

Nancy Lee Grahn - 15

ron Hale - 4

Rick Hearst -11

Carolyn Hennesey - 7

Rebecca Herbst - 20

John Ingle - 1

Edward/Nigbor James- 2

Georgie Juarez - 5

Natalia Livingston - 10

Stephen Macht - 14

Kimberly McCullough - 15

Kelly Monaco - 20

Reign Morton -10

Minae Noji - 3

Jay Pickett - 6

Ingo Rademacher - 16

Dominic Raines - 4

Sebastian Roche - 7

Kali Rodriguez - 5

Ignacio Serricchio - 6 (can you say text message killer)

Kin Shriner - 8

Kirsten Storms -12

Jason Thompson - 16

Greg Vaughan - 18

Angela Wainright - 3

Braden Walkes - 2

Megan Ward - 15

Laura Wright - 18

Bruce Weitz - 5

John J. York - 5

Jackie Zeman - 2

If this is accurate, Jane has already been on 6 episodes so far this month. That would mean she has five more to go. Tony has been on one more than Jane right? Since he had the day where he was on with Sonny. So that is 7 for him. Since someone told me they are not on the week of the 25th at all--could that mean they are on every day this week? Five days in a row? unless the person was for sure wrong about the week of the 25th and maybe they are on, but just not mentioned at all?

Anyway, 11 is pretty high for JE! Considering the past few months she has been on about 9 times.

Edit

This was just dropped in the IL at SD...I want to believe it is true...but some of the others sound totally off that were dropped along with it

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Grain of salt....because this person was saying a bunch of other stuff nobody really was buying, but another person said that the Lunacy stuff sounded real...so who knows...

Also---remember I said no Lunacy the week of the 25th--to clarify, it means they are not in the breakdowns at all, but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't be on...just wanted to clarify that as I found that out tonight!

Edit again

Okay I asked another question cause I didn't think she saw my first question and this was the response:

Edited by hookedongh