The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks IluvAandM, I'm trying not to.

Funny1, you'll be happy to hear that I'm wearing Lysol around like an 1880's Western sherrif wore a 6-shooter.

Hooked and MF, I'm getting a little written on Holy Week, so hopefully I'll have something for you by Monday.

Doubt I'll make it to the br tonight, but then you never know with my sleep patterns. I'm off to bed shortly - although I feel almost too tired to sleep... sigh...

I can't wait until Spring when I can finally throw the windows open and blow this thing out of our home once and for all.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was feeling spiteluf after all cuz our boys just killed the other team... absolutely murdered them, it was close for a long time but they came back and wiped the floor with 'em... so I went back to the poll. ok, right now I have the poll at 92-7%. I know that's not right, but that's what it says. At least it's in our favor! Since it's at about 770 votes right now it takes way more to move it up a percent, but it's still going.

• Members

FINALLY 93% I started off voting at 803 and at 876 it went to 93% lol i'm still voting though...can you tell i got bored.

BTW MS.Q thanks for the e-mail means a lot <<<<HUGS>>>>>

*EDIT* Its at 94% now and it takes aprox. 159 votes to get another percent added...lol i tried it and counted haha so if each of us in here votes 159 times each we'll win it. LOL

Edited by IluvAandM

• Members

afternoon all just checking in with you all. nothing new here, just trying to fight this (i refuse to accept) sniffles. and remos u keep fighting those germs with that lysol.

EDIT

hooked i hope your kid is doing much better.

lunacy better be in that bedroom getting it on. thats the only reason id accept them not being on that week. ugh

Edited by funny1

• Members

Okay, folks...

Lainey hits the road tonight.

Gone all week... not back until Thursday or Friday.

In the day... that used to mean lots of Lunacy goodness. :lol: Let's hope my old magic has been revitalized!!

Pls... while I'm away, I need lots of LuNacy recaps on this board (I check every single night!!), and any and all clips!!!!

Also.. if someone would be good enough to alert me to any DiLexis Hotness that would be greatly appreciated, too!!!!!!! ;)

ta ta todos,

Lainey

• Members

Good news/bad news....Lunacy are on next week (week of the 18th)...we know at least on Wed. the 20th for sure, hopefully another day as well. But they are NOT on at all the week of the 25th--which is all the TMK storyline crap and lucky/sam/liz/jason TMK stuff....

UGGHHH...we can do it though--we made it all summer without them...we can make it one week...and as lainey said last night in the br---they are so busy "making up" once they get back into the Q mansion next week, that they don't even resurface out of the bedroom til March! LOL!!

• Members

I have no problem giving up a week of LuNacy sitings if we can end the TMK and the disfunctional-four.

I do hope LuNacy are on more than once, but unfortunately I am seeing a pattern here. A few weeks ago TQ on four times, the next week it was 3 times. This past week it was twice. So perhaps it's once next week then nuthin' the week after. But take heart, we were assured there is lots coming up and we all know who wants to keep working with whom so it will improve.

As for me, I'm actually doing well. Still sleep deprived but not sick (knock on wood). Everyone else seems to have gotten it out of their system, and are back to their obnoxious selves. The Lysol is kept handy, funny.

Lainey, what is your def. of DiLex hotness? I will try to keep an eye on it, but I don't see the way you see.

Oh, and the screamers and I are at a concert on the 20th. Someone else will have to do the recaps 'cause I will need to read them, too.