Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yeah...don;t know if you guys have seen this site before or not, it is about saving the Quartermaines....

The number one tip on this site says that the single most important thing you can do is to write a snail mail letter to the actors. See we are doing the best thing we can do!!!

http://savethequartermaines.com/

But...don't let it detract us from our main mission here of the moment which is saving LuNacy!!! Speaking of which, gonna go write a letter!

• Members

I'm here to do a live recap....hoping for more than a sixty second Lacy scene today.

First Tracy scene: Wheee ! starts out with Lacy. :)

Tracy on HS, kicks something....Luke walks in, "I thought I might find you here."

Tracy turns around "why do you show up when I don't want to see you?"

Luke: "Tracy you know that isn't true."

Tracy: "It is true. Our marriage is over." (me: waaaaAAH)

END SCENE. I hate this show and their endless scenes of people like Carly, and our girl gets five seconds. UGH

Second scene:

Okay, so far, no second scene. And Good LAWD, Barbie and Ken (aka Carly and Jax) are so boring together. An answer to insomnia, that's what they are...apologies to anyone here that likes them.

Lacy better get the opening scene after commercial.

EEE they got the opening after commercial.....

Pretty long scene compared to the others lately...

Tracy says she's looking for a place to live. Luke says it's like they knew they would need this place, he says he wants to take her down to one of the state rooms and live on love. (awwww) he tells her they can make a nice living together, Tracy says till when, till she wins the lawsuit and the gravy train dries up.

She asks him where he went, brings up helping him kidnap Laura, running herself ragged while he tried to die in the hospital, he kisses her, (HOT kiss, ya'll) and they break apart for a moment and she kisses him back.

"That's what I'm talking about", Luke says to her, Tracy says, "I've missed you. Just not enough." (nooooooooooo Tracy. Noooooooo).

Commercial.

Also, other than Tracy bringing up kidnapping Laura, there hasn't been any mention of her "shadow."

Okay...I am so mesmerized by their scenes...and so bored by others, LOL...that I can't always remember everything that's said but I'll try:

Next scene (and probably the last Lacy one, although maybe hopefully not the last Tracy one):

Luke asks why the lawsuit if they are over, why "spit where she eats?"

Tracy said because she told Monica not to and she did anyway and Tracy almost lost Luke, says she lost him anyway, and sort of laughs, mentions Luke sneaking out with Skye the very day he was due to be released to *her* care.

Says that she is tired of him meaning more to her than he wants her to, and goes to get her stuff, her back is turned to LUke and he tells her they are good together, and no one would have either one of them except them (LOVED this, so true),

and Tracy says, "well I guess I'll just have to find out." (meaning Tracy may be open to seeing someone else? Hmmmm)

Luke says "You know me, you know I don't give up this easily."

Tracy sighs, says nothing, and leaves.

It looks like Luke has tears in his eyes, Tracy honestly just looks fed up (not good ya'll.....) I hope we get a scene of her breaking down, PLEASE. PLEASE.

No such scene today. *rme*

Waiting for previews, there was no more of Tracy or Luke (but several more scenes of Lulu, who woulda thunk it?)

No previews of them.......:(

Overall, good Lacy scenes, but I personally think Jane is playing it as if Tracy is done, ya'll. Luke would have to pull a rabbit out of his butt at this point......

Which, Lacy or no Lacy, would be disturbingly interesting to see....LOL J/K

On the bright side...he has her rings, and WHEN they get back together, maybe he'll even propose again. :)

That's my positivity for today.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members
LAINEY.... CAN YOU HEAR ME??? YOU'LL LOVE A LOT OF TODAY!!!

LuNacy opens the show...

"Why are you always turning up where I don't want you?"

"Tracy, you don't meant that."

"Yes I do, our marriage is over."

Tracy says she's there to see if she can live on the H.S. since she still owns it. Luke says see, he knew there was a reason they owned it. "We?" Tracy asks. Yes, he wants to take her downstairs to one of the state rooms, live off of love and free food from Kelly's, and pretend that they are young and just starting out. Tracy says she might have nothing now but when she wins the suit he'll start living off her again and they'll be right back to square one. Then she asks where he went, not that he's going to tell her. Luke sighs and asks if the details would make it hurt less? She suggests he was with someone else after she spent weeks trying to keep him alive (she's very angry). He moves towards her and says they love each other then kisses her. She pulls back slightly then SHE pulls him in for another kiss. "See", Luke says "that's what I'm talking about." Tracy pulls completely away from him and says it isn't enough. Luke still looks sad.
(They are playing their "theme" song from after the first heart attack when she said he was lucky to have her.)

Luke asks why the malpractice suit if she's done with him. She says she told Monica not to operate and almost lost him. But she lost him anyway. He left with Skye on the very day he was supposed to be released into her care. (Luke looks chagrined). She's had enough of him not really loving her and saying she was the smartest thing he ever did. Then says she can't live there, there are too many memories. In exasperation Luke says who else will have them but each other. Tracy pauses then says she'll just have to find out, then walks out. Luke yells after her that she should know him well enough to know he won't give up.

Wow, the heat between those two today was something else again. This wasn't angry/in control Tracy, this was angry/hurt Tracy. He spoke of love two or three times today. He's started to fight. At least she told him the truth about why she's calling it quits, rather than giving him a song-and-dance.

EDIT

Luke + Tracy = Passion
I've started a new thread over at SOC Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks ILTQ and Remos for the recaps...my lunacy girls...check your emails...

Call the comment lines right now and say how you loved today and that she stood up for herself, and that Luke now knows how good he had it, but you want to see them together again! I just made my calls.

So here is the thing...didn't watch yet...

SPOILERS ARE SUCH BULLS*&$ the way they are worded...so that was the big Laura speech????? There was what...one mention of Laura's name! Geez. And that spoiler was for today....or this week. Unless they finish this conversation tomorrow.

But I bet it will be next week. I know we have some stuff coming up next week too.

The positivity factor: Tracy told him the truth; Luke is sad; they got a hot kiss; we know he loves her; she is not making this easy, but he is gonna fight for her; more scheming is coming up....; Tracy has the upperhand for once!!!

There done--gonna post in your thread Remos!

• Members

Was his ring still on Funny or TL or someone who slow mos or notices?

So TQ was gonna live on the Haunted Star? But she changed her mind? Too many memories? For who...her of him? Or maybe that was the spoiler about living in the shadow of laura's memories....

See how freaking tricky spoilers are worded...all the debate and discussion of the laura factor....

From daytime confidential site...perky's observations for today:

Luke/Tracy: First off, not only is Tracy’s hair beautiful, but they are now dressing her in really sharp clothes as well. Impressive. I do feel bad for her though and I wish Luke would have told her that he wasn’t off with other women while he was gone. I was worried she would give in to him when they started kissing, but I was glad she held her ground. The Almighty Luke needs to realize his wife is a saint for putting up with him and he needs to seriously grovel at her feet.

Why does he never assure her he wasn't with other women???

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Congrats on 400!

I just realized I lost my General Hospital address sheet. I had brought it to work. I thought I would write a couple notes for LuNacy during lunch and mail them tonight. My employers will think I'm such a LOON if they find it. Oh well.

I also realized I didn't need it anyway, like Carrie I also have the address committed to memory.

Thanks for the encouraging news email Hooked.

And now I really have to get back to work.

3 and half more hours 'til I'm outta here...

• Members

hooked I believe it was still on. i think i glanced at it briefly but damn coworkers at the end of the day want to talk to me while gh is on. dont they know i cant concentrate when they are in my room. geez.

Edited by funny1

• Members

YES!!! He still has his ring on! :)

LOVED the kiss! Loved Luke saying he wanted to take her to one of the staterooms so they could love and play and be like kids just starting out. That was yummalicious HOT! LOVED him touching her face too - SEXY!!

Felt bad for Luke a little. Will right more letters this weekend but am feeling a little sad right now. I am happy that the scenes were powerful, but am sad they are still apart.

• Members

hooked I checked my email, I didn't see anything from you, did you mean for me to check or just remos?

BTW...*blushes* I know I try to say we need to not be gettin' into it with the EWCBO's fanbase or the fanbase of that couple, but whomever told them to get over it because they were complaining AGAIN about EWCBO's return being marred by Lacy, on SoapDish, I am patting you on the back. I only wish I'd said it first, but I try to stay away from anywhere I know is not Lacy friendly these days. Since they're the only reason I watch, I'd rather go someplace that is friendly towards them....I get so tired of hearing that particular claim, that it's all Tracy/Lacy's fault that the ratings just didn't shoot throught the roof. That's ridiculous.

BTW I also meant to send good wishes Deb's way....I miss her input here....

And once again, that kiss was HAWT !