Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nice one funny1!!! Some lunacy angst to add to your reprotoire (sp?). Very good...can't wait for part 2!! Sorry wasn't around tonight. We left for dinner and then i spent the entire night playing star wars guys, making a poster otu of good guys/bad guys stickers and reading a chapter book with my little one!

I had my good mom fill for one night. Tomorrow it is back on the computer! :)

• Members

Well I'm glad you reposted the br link. I'm not sure I had it anymore. Although by the time I'm home, settled in, and ready to chat out here on the left coast you guys are all ready for bed, so that sucks (for me)

I would also like to thank Ms. Q for all her hard work on The Best Of's. Thanx! It was fun to see the results. But I must say with all due respect, I am way off base with what you guys consider oopmhy hair. Alan is fading? Seriously? Best? Oomph? Whatever.

I won't criticize. I am just happy to have found a place where I can debate the oomph of Jane Elliot's hair and not feel crazy. Well not that crazy. So, thanks.

And now I am going to go have a glass a wine. I just catered a dinner for a bunch of asses where just about anything that could go wrong did. And the worst part was I had no Tracy to come home to... again. :angry:

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for all the work you did on the best of TQ '07! One thing though... I demand a recount on the best 'do. LOL!! I don't even remember what her hair looked like for that epi so it couldn't have been THAT great. ;P

Funny, You are a good writer. Was not happy reading that story though. Yeah, I have prob with angst, real and otherwise. ;)

A link to the latest TQS thread started over at SOC by TQ4141: I Miss Tracy

• Members

thanx TL i was going with what was happening in my head and had to get it out but as u know there is another part if that makes you feel better. and you should know what happenes after a breakup. hint hint teehee i hate doing that to them though. sorry. :mellow:

Edited by funny1

• Members

Good to know.

I will actually be around tomorrow tonight, all night, cuz' I'm a loser!!! So I would love to check in with whoever is about.

And to address the Tracy hair thing again: I understand that it was a look. And I can appreciate how people might appreciate said look. However, in my opinion, that was a sleek look, not an oomphy look. I prefer an oomphy, not sleek Tracy. But hey, diffeent strokes.

BTW, I just posted a "I miss Tracy" thread on SOC. Show her some love...

* TL for a quick recap of Alan's fading hair, check out Remos' avatar

-BTW how funny is Alan pinching his own eyebrows & Tracy's reaction, in that episode?And the, "I don't want you to take a break." aww. Love it!

*Oh I just saw you mentioned that thread TracyLuv. That's me over there on SOC by the way TQ4141!

Edited by halee

• Members

So, as far at the Best Hair award goes, this is what I had in mind when I gave it my vote. In the noms, it was listed at Alan Fading/DNA tests.

These photos are from the first DNA test episode when Tracy wanted Scott and Logan to take one.

Normal size: http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/albums...23_2712_ful.jpg

Super huge size: http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/albums...23_2712_ful.jpg

Another picture: http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/albums...23_2696_ful.jpg

:D

I see oomph, but I guess I shouldn't have put Alan Fading/DNA tests together even though they were only 1 TQ episode apart...

Anyway, glad you all still seemed to enjoy the awards. :)

• Members

Ahh, well that clears it up. I guess I didn't realize, all I saw I guess was Alan is Fading. I though it was the pink shirt bob-look. Anyway the DNA hair has definite oomph. But I am still not on board with the Alan is fading hair.

Hope we get some Tracy this week, like early in the week!

And Remos I liked you Sarah Brown idea from the other board. Fun!

Edited by halee

• Members

Woo woo to this wubs.net spoiler....if only we knew it were true...she usually gets her stuff from other places, but who knows....

This can only be good for our girl to get somehow involved with this because it will mean she is in more of a front burner story. I sure hope they somehow bring up her past ties with the mob!