• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!!!!!

I'm heading to class soon then heading back to good ole' home lol. I should be able to get in the BR tonight at home and hopefully tomorrow night. Look forward to chatting with ya'll. I'll try catching GH tonight at home on soapnet since my last class gets out at the start of it then I gotta hit the road for home since I'll be feeding the farm babies tonight lol. See ya'll later. Its class for me.

Edited by IluvAandM

• Members

Wow, the Tracy threads are still going strong on SOC, and none of them have been merged. At one point yesterday I counted 5 on the main page alone. There is a whole lot of Tracy love out there. I really hope someone is telling JE (who says she is technically illiterate).

Saw this on Wubs this morning....

I hope we get some really good scenes out of this. Tracy angry is always powerful to watch. I also can't wait to see Luke's face when he realizes he's not returning to a hero's welcome.

Edited by remos

• Members

Yes, I believe there were two birthday threads!! Someone even thought there was a typo and thought Jane couldn't be much past 50. She wanted to know the name of the surgeon who Jane used. How can you look at Jane's face and assume anything other than mosturizer has touched it?

They will, TL, it took them over 30 years to get this story, they love each other and working with each other, and neither of them want to see the end of it now. This is all to teach Luke a lesson in love.

• Members

Oh I like the wubs spoiler. They also have the Kristina wanders off who was the person on soapdish posted who dropped the ELQ one so who knows right.

Can she forgive him? Of course she can (eventually cause she loves him!) I think we got the build up before he left to get the angst when he comes back to liven up their story (not for us as it was lively enough) to keep them soapy enough for the soap world! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Meanwhile, when in recent years has Tracy had this much buzz on the internet...been in SOC threads like this, been in spoilers like this and rumors, etc?

• Members

This was from the 1/17 SOW magazine

Hit: GH's Lucas Lorenzo Spencer: This is your life!

Our favorite, JD, gives Luke's trial for his soul a thumbs up. He thinks having Luke play multiple roles reflected Luke's narcissism perfectly. He says Luke has not only punished himself for raping Laura more stringently than the law ever would but he continues to torture himself.

It would have been nice to see flashbacks, however and some of the characters were cartoony but 30 seconds of Scott Baldwin is better than none.

His refusal to change his self-indulgent lifestyle betrays a death wish but at least some part of Luke wanted to live and believe in romance. Luke signaled the acceptance of Tracy's love by casting her in the role of the juror who got him acquitted.

Despite giving in to the sin of excess (because nobody needs to see Tony Geary in drag) Luke's purgatory trial was a little slice of heaven for longtime GH fans.

• Members

Man, I am taking a break from work and I check SOC. There is so much Tracy stuff going on over there I barely sccratched the surface. I will have to wait 'til tonight to get caught up. I guess with no Tracy to watch everyone has taken to the boards.

A question: We know JE is on next week right? Does anyone know the days yet? I need something to look forward to.

Gotta get back to slingin' hash for the man,

Happy Thursday everybody!