The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I slept. Work was like a bad Keanu Reeves action flick yesterday, very fast, very stressful, and not too bright. I'm leaving in thirty seconds for the sequel--wish me luck.

Regency, I loved your story. Popsicle, I still haven't read yours. Lainey, do not be depressed. Be creative. Finish "Rage." It's yummy.

I did absolutely nothing on my smut story yesterday or this morning. Hopefully, I'll get something done at lunch, or more probably, tomorrow before work.

Not hoping for TQ on the screen, but I'd love more fic/vids/fanart on the computer. :D

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MinervaFan, hope you have a better day toda7.....if nothing else, it's one day closer to the weekend B)

knh, feel free to PM me if you have any questions....I don't know what much about WMM, but hopefully it will work for you :) Yeah for clips!

I have forgotten who asked about the Tracy/Scott clips now, but I will get them up tonight....faded out early last night.

• Members

tracyluvr, are you the one who was having trouble registering for JE.com? Tracey said to go ahead and email her and she will set up a temporary account for you.

MsQ, thanks for the positivity dust. It helps. Really it does. So would coffee and chocolate, but I won't complain about the dust. :)

I WILL get some work done on the smut story this weekend. Oh, hell. It's Thursday, not Friday, isn't it?

*grabs more of MsQ's positivity dust*

I will get through this week and get more work done on the smut story this weekend.

• Members

How, um, strange?

Luke, Alice, Edward, Monica, Emily, Dillon, and Ned are all hanging out in the Quartermaine den. No sign of Tracy. Not sure if she was mentioned or not. I only turned on the TV 'cause I read that Ned and Edward were on and though that our girl would be too.

Also, FYI, Luke is about to head over to Sonny's to

. Or at least, that's what I'm assuming, based on the spoilers.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

They said that Tracy was out of town. I think Edward said Luke shouldn't stay home just because Tracy was out of town. This is so crazy. We go from Luke saying marrying Tracy was the smartest thing he did; now she's out of town. Huh? :o

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

Thanks for clearing that up. At least she was mentioned.

Tracy's out of town? Translation: Jane Elliot is on vacation. Maybe. :lol:

Important message to LuNacy fans: Consider this your warning: DO NOT WATCH THE LUKE AND SONNY SCENES!!!! DO NOT! DO NOT! DO NOT!

I'm off the bus until further notice.

SPOILERS FOR TODAY:

If Sonny wanted to get on my good side, he should have been recording that conversation to give it to Tracy, and then, she could dump Luke's sorry butt. ARGH! On the bright side, I'm getting so excited about my newest video...It's so anti-LuNacy (you guys won't hate me for that after today), and I'm more motivated than ever to post it now!!!!

Edit: pinkpopsicle beat me to it.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

One wife in? The other wife out? Oy.

Genie insists GH hasn't asked her. In Soaps In Depth, I believe, she said something along the lines of: "I don't understand what the hold up is. Why won't they make me an offer?" If she is returning, I'm sure ABC is forcing her to lie, but this just seems like an "above and beyond" lie...if that makes sense. :lol: So, I therefore believe it's the truth. That GH has NOT asked her (yet). And she is wondering what the hold up is. Again, am I making ANY sense? LOL.

Heads Up: LuNacy banner has been removed!!! *needs another idea*

• Members

I swear at this rate NO ONE is going to be happy. Luke and Laura fans are pissed because Luke has said Tracy is the first woman that's really challenged him and marrying her was the smartest thing he ever did. LuNacy fans are pissed that Luke still calls Laura his greatest love and in the same conversation refers to Tracy as a "remarkable woman" and someone that's "suited" for him. I don't know which way TIIC plan to go with this story. :( They seem to be playing both sides and losing on both fronts.

• Members

Aww ya'll....I've had one foot off the Lacy bus for a while now...and the other foot on the bus, hanging on by my toes.

The following is NOT a spoiler, but it is a negative rant, so those who want to read it can and those who don't, don't.

Aaaah. Lord that felt GOOOOOD.

Anyway, I'm all for Tracy with someone else and I have been for a while.

I can't see Guza doing it though...so it's a catch 22, isn't it? :(

• Members

Here are Tracy/Scott clips, for those of you who missed them the first time around or just want to relive the good ole days!

The infamous "desk scene"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/392f36

The Q's before a night out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ww21na

Scott tries to convince Tracy he wasn't with Lucy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8pascb

Tracy and Scott breakup

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ij8j87

Enjoy!

"giggles at pinkpopsicle's caption"

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

After watching today's show....

If things do not change and I do not see some signficant attempt on Luke's part to tell Tracy he does truly love her by their anniversary, I am out of the GH scene. I love Jane but I CANNOT watch the character of Tracy be reduced to what she has become because she fell in love with Luke Spencer. If he loved her in return it would be a different story. But as it turns out with them talking about Laura, EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, and Luke talking to Sonny about protecting Skye and how he's got a "good thing" going with Tracy and that's it, not to mention, that one minute Tracy and Luke are at the MC drinking and coming close to revealing feelings, to Tracy being out of town, I've just about had it. I think it's totally unfair of TIIC to not be consistent with LuNacy. Why have them have a s/l at all then? I don't get it. One minute Luke is jumping her bones and the next he's accusing her of scamming him. Not only that, they implied last week that Luke still cheats on Tracy. No way, I'm not having it. And I hope to stay mad long enough to write them a letter. I am just too angry to speak right now, let alone type a letter that would do anything other than telling TIIC, where to stick their show.

I assume things will be business as usual when Tracy returns, then Edward's gonna try to have her committed, I wouldn't be surprised if Luke was out of town during this, and everyone will still be talking about laura EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, so I don't expect that things will improve between them. I know the scenes that didn't air were supposed to show differently, but I guess they decided to take another route. And I don't like the route they are taking. Anyway, I am assuming I will have to drop GH because I doubt things will be looking up for LuNacy, and since I am going away on vacation when school lets out, that will take me away from the show for a good period of time to make the transition to not watching anymore.

Edited by TracyLuv