The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I had a good time in the BR last night too... thanks everyone.

:)

I understand the frustrations...but *maybe* the scenes were just delayed?

I need that comment line number though. I want them to know how much I think it makes them look incompetent, to cut a scene already spoiled to be happening. I didn't watch yesterday, but I'm *sure* there was other drivel that could have been cut instead.

:)

So TL... you still got that number handy?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From GHH2:

Comment line ABC Daytime Feedback: 818-460-7477

When connected, press 2.

Then press 4; then press 464 to leave a message with GH.

You are only allowed to speak for 30 seconds!

Smile! :D

OopsieDaisyBMP.jpg

Banner is being used at LuNacy: A Luke and Tracy Fan Forum. So, if you want to see the prettiness all the time, you must go forth and post. ;)

Rumor:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Lainey, I have no idea. It could happen with Guza though. SoapDish is pretty much saying how he'll do whatever he wants to make something work and since all those characters have no trouble scheming to get what they want, it shouldn't be too difficult to put something together (if it's true).

Breakroom? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

It took some doing but I got 7 people from work tonite to call the comment line. They aksed about the scenes that didn't air on Friday and/or that they wanted Luke and Tracy to move on with their relaitonship already.

MinervaFan, LOVE LOVE LOVED your vid!!! It was deep, real, and true. Love the end text "Luke and Tracy a match made on Earth" what a perfect ending to an awesome vid. Thanks. :)

Ms. Q, Loved your vid too, it is VERY true of Tracy's character. You think Bruce wrote the song for Tracy? LOL

• Members

So, on two conditions, I think I may want Tracy/SCott from here on out. *runs from Lainey*

Provided that:

Number one, that he did not kill RW after all, or that he did it in self defense.

Number two, that he forget his obsession with Laura. (which makes no sense, anyway).

Oh yes...and he needs to be on contract.

With those criteria fulfilled....I think Stacy could be HAWT.

(me...just finished rewatching the Scott/Tracy scenes from last week.

HELLO ! I still see something there.

Yeah...I can't sleep.

• Members

Fey and I went to Indiana yesterday. Had a long, long, long drive and cleared my head. Thought about EVERYTHING but General Hospital and Tracy, and I'm much happier for it. (Wow, though, I'm tired. Driving for hours is exhausting.)

I"m still composing my letter to SID about Friday's scenes, but I'm no longer depressed. It's just a stupid show. I'm not about to make myself sick over it. If they show the scenes Monday, woohoo. If not, no biggie.

• Members

Oh. My. God. Speaking of videos, you all must head over to General Hospital Video Theatre and go to this thread. smirks has made a WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEST ALAN QUARTERMAINE TRIBUTE EVER video. I will post the links here, but please, if you have an account there (or at YouTube), leave her a comment, in case she doesn't get around to checking this thread in the near future. SaveFile Link and YouTube Link.

ILoveTracyQ, I don't think I can call Scotty/Tracy Stacy...'cause I might get confused. I know. I know. I spell it differently, but everytime I see "Stacy," I think "Staci," and I don't know. It distracts me, LOL. What about something simple like S&T? T&S? 'Cause Bald-maine, or Quarter-Win? Not gonna work. Scacy? Sounds evil. Scary? I'm mixing up letters. Trot?!? :lol:

Newest SoapDish Spumor (we soooo called it):

Oh, Baby News...Sort of. I looked at it last night. I still hate it. A lot. I closed up the Word Document after about 3 minutes.

Video News...Lainey, remember when I was going to use "Nothing Compares To You" for a video? Then, I got the song from a bad site, got a huge virus that ate my computer, and then the computer died? How could we forget, right? LOL. Anyhoo! Video is just about complete. I'm debating whether or not to make some final changes.

OT: And GAH! My tooth hurts so bad again! I should've let the dentist (I went again Thursday) give me another round of pencillin. Would've lasted a week. Long story short, I have to wait 'til May 11th at the very earliest (to get into an endo), but we're probably looking at sometime the week of May 14th...Ohhhhhhhh. I'm not doing any more consultations. I have the referral, I have X-rays...from the regular dentists AND the oral surgeon. I have the little box marked that says "root canal therapy" and the tooth number. I don't have time. Leaving for Mexico May 31st (Waaaah! Gonna miss you all!) Let's just get this tooth business done. Ugh. People are pissing me off.

I'll end with good news! For those who don't know...Ms. Q doesn't have to pay for her airline tickets for the trip!!! SQUEE! I got the only travel grant! Woot! And my Aunt (the TQ fan) gave me 1000! My parents are helping me out. Maybe this trip/study abroad experience won't be the death of my bank account after all. (Of course, if the trip isn't gonna empty it out, all these dental visits will even with insurance). But GOOD NEWS! I MUST FOCUS ON GOOD NEWS! Umm....Tracy is on the week of April 30th!!! :D

• Members

I definitely see it, too. But I think it's just the way Scott interacts with women he's slept with.

I see it with Scott & Bobbie, too.

That quadrangle sounds interesting. Scott always used to flirt with Skye back when he was DA.

And it might feed some LuNacy jealousy considering Luke/Skye & Tracy/Scott's past.

IMO, Luke doesn't know about Tracy & Scott, or he would have thrown it up to her during the who's scamming who argument.

So I've read all the spoilers and I see no Scott or Tracy for next week at all, and a small mention of Luke with Sonny (who cares?) :angry:

Of course, if we get our Metrocourt scene on Monday, maybe it wouldn't be in the new spoilers because it was already in last week's spoilers?

• Members

"Stray" works, I guess. But if Scotty/Tracy ever do hook up, Luke better be jealous. About the video...It got mixed in a super huge post, I bet, LOL. I SendSpaced it, but since that might not work on your computer, ILoveTracyQ, I'll also YouSendIt: LUNACY: SECRET GARDEN. Again, thanks to Regency for the song! (She's credited in the vid too).

So...Remember this from a long, long time ago?

Beginning August 22, 2006

ILoveTracyQ: Geary and Elliot...(sounds like a law firm) consistently rise above the crap and spin it into gold.

Keith: It does sound like a very sexy, over-fifty law firm.

ILoveTracyQ: Somebody needs to do a faux "law-firm" banner

Ms. Quartermaine: Ooh, I can do a fake banner. Give me some specifics, LOL.

Keith: Well, all ILoveTracyQ and I have come up with is Geary & Elliot as a a very sexy, over-fifty law firm.

ILoveTracyQ: Okay the banner: You may have to play around...I don't know what you have of Tracy/Luke that's usable...but something sexy and smaht would do nicely if you have it. What's a nice catchy tag for a sexy over fifty law firm?

Beginning December 5, 2006

Ms. Quartermaine: BTW, remember when we said Geary & Elliot sounded like a law firm? A sexy, over-fifty law firm? LOL. ILoveTracyQ brought it up and suggested one of us create a banner. No, I didn't create anything, but I ran across a photo the other day of Luke and Tracy in the hospital boardroom. Might work for the law firm banner if anyone is still interested. I could try something, but it probably won't be for another week or so. Anyway, here is the picture...

ILoveTracyQ: I can't think of a caption for that pic STaci but it's just dying for one isn't it? LOL

Keith: Geary & Elliot: They'll solve your case if you can solve theirs. It's all I could think of!

Ms. Quartermaine: Ha, I love it Keith.

All right. Now, that that we have ALL the background information, I present you all with this (and it only took 8 months)!!!! :lol:

Attorneys1.jpg

Last but not least, someone let me know if you're going to be in the breakroom tonight. I'm pretty flexible, but I could really use the breakroom tonight to talk about whatever...So, if you're around, let me know. :)