The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Deb, thanks for the comments. I emailed you. You were dead on...It was 1:00am and I was wiped and just wanted to hurry up and post it. I should have waited and worked on the ending today. Oh welll....but I can still fix it right??

Hope everyone has a good day today. Bummer no birthday for Tracy this year...but we were saying last night..nobody has birthdays of GH..not even the little kids, so I guess at least TQ got one!!

I just saw a new actress named Megan Ward will play Kate Howard, someone from Sonny's past from Bensonhurst whose first airdate is 5/4....wow another new actress coming on....love interest for sonny???

Edit Lainey, is your high-speed hooked up??? You are going to be loving life--a downloading machine! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey everyone! I've slacked lately, I know, but here I am.

First off, Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it ( a day early, but who'll be on tomorrow?)

Second, finally feeling better!!! Still tired, but this has been in my system all season apparently, so it'll take a while for me to be back to normal, though I'm already les tired than I was before I got really sick, so it's a good sign.

Now, I don't remember who said that they didn't think the hanky panky scene made sense for April, but I think it makes fine sense. They are to be interupted in this scene. That makes way for the real thing to happen in May, when it is supposed to. This will be part of the build up so that it isn't coming out of nowhere for all those Luke/Tracy naysayers.

MF, it may be late, but I like #4 for the avatar.

Hooked, no I haven't decided on names yet, unfortunately. You'll be the first to hear when I do!! I just opened your story now and I'll edit my post when I finish it

I'm disappointed they let TQS's (I'm officially using all 3 for her now) birthday go by without any mention on the show at all... though obviously not surprised by it... and Happy Belated Brithday TQS!!!

edit, ok, Hooked I just finished the story. I love it, of course!! I do think it was the best one. I agree that the ending fell a bit short. It wasn't neccessarily bad, it just didn't live up to the rest of the story. Otherwise, I love your stories

• Members

Loved your story Hooked!!! I don't really have a fave of yours. I love them all. I guess I just might be a little partial to the first one because it was the longest. I like ALOT of LuNacy dialogue, flirting and the time they spend together AS WELL AS the hanky panky ;) . Thanks again for the great story!!

^^^

This appears word for word on JEonline. It's not just that I'm lazy and don't want to think of anything new to write, it's just that I'm crunched for time, not a good writer and it's exactly how I feel anyway :D

• Members

Yeah for the 200th post and yeah for high-speed!!!! So glad they got it hooked up for you. I posted a story for you last night as present...sorry it sucked--ha ha!

Edit I just noticed this was my 350 post! Yikes..I need to get a life! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Thank you!!!!!!!!

It didn't suck! I liked it!!! And it made me think something I have said before in the breakroom. I am dying to co-write a LuNacy fanfic with you. Your mind is so good with details and plot. And I'm more about emotion and tone. We have SUCH different styles and focuses. I'm dying to see what would happen if we co-wrote one. You gotta take me up on this.... (well you don't 'gotta,' but I'd love to see what would happen....)

Today has been such a day of changes for me - Not only do I have highspeed, but I have a new-fangled printer, and a DVD player for my TV (The high-tech friends were coming, and I thought 'hey, I need to take advantage of this 'hook-up knowledge'). I also have an AIM account now -- that's a whole new world!! And a Netflix account, too!!

I am just loving living in the 21st century. Loving it!

• Members

Lainey has high-speed and 200 posts!!! As promised, here is the gift. I have another gift too...in honor of our girl's birthday. It's short, simple, and didn't take too long, but it's something. CLICK ME. You all *might* get something else later. Luckily, Internet Sobriety and Tracy!Sobriety are not necessarily the same thing. Heh. (But for the record, I have spent more time away from the computer in the last few days than in the last week or so total). Also, to those who celebrate, HAPPY EASTER!

Easter_Bunny.jpg

Loved the fic, hooked! You'll have a PM in about a minute. And congrats on 350 posts!

knh, glad you're feeling better!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Does anyone know where you can watch or access any old clips from when Tracy was on The City? Surely someone out there has an old tape collection or might have a dvd edit?? Anyone have any idea? Just thought I would throw that out there....it is going to become a quest....