The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

THE SCORPIO'S ARE BACK!! With the return of AJ Quartermaine (Sean Kanan) this past week and the fact that

Monica knew all along (did Alan know too?) Port Charles welcomes back another to the

fold, Kimberly McCullough is back soon but does she remember anything? On top of

that return Robert Scorpio (Tristan Rogers) comes back to Port Charles. Will Robert help

find Robin or is he back to give Luke a piece of his mind? Look for Robert and Robin to

appear during BIG Novemeber sweeps month!!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Sounds like he's really pro-Luke and Tracy...I know he doesn't have the control that he used to have (at least I don't think he does), but I wonder if there is more LuNacy to come... From spoilers, it doesn't seem like it, but who knows... Would be very cool to have Tracy involved in a Quartermaine story and a Luke story at the same time...

• Members

hooked, what are the Tracy air dates for this week according to Cable Guide Spoilers, National Enquirer, etc? You are so on top of that. Thanks!

partyperson, I messaged you on YouTube (finally!). smile.png

I hope it's a new day in Port Charles soon. I'd like to see Tracy in a better outfit, please!!! Yes, I'm still focused on the wardrobe after all these years - haha. The ironic thing is that I am totally not a fashion person. More times than not, I will buy solid colored V-neck T-shirts for $7, wear black dress pants, add a necklace, and that's my outfit for work!!!

Who was around when I made these...? Nothing fancy; just trying to prove a point on some of the outfits she wore repeatedly... particulary that one in the first banner... It's hideous!!!

BlameSmallBanner.jpg

TQ_jacket_bmp.jpg

• Members

I guess we all just interpret things the way we want, LOL...because I don't see that article as being overly pro-Luke and Tracy as a romantic couple. They've been married off and on for over seven years, and when asked who he'd choose between, TG says it's an impossible choice. Really? Anna, who he's know casually for just a few years(they were NEVER old friends) and a woman he exchanged vows with several times? An impossible choice-okay. Sure, he says he'd save her from drowning, but I don't like his justification of that or how he talks about Tracy. She "gets" him. All right. But maybe as a Tracy FF, I want someone who chooses her because he's about HER, and not about HIM. I want a guy who wants her because she rocks his world.

My pov of reading it, it sounds like TG very much wants them to explore Anna/Luke(whether it lasts or not). And I don't want Tracy as some consolation prize when it ends.

It's all so very, very wrong. And the sad thing is, it would take outstanding writing at this point, for me to ever buy Luke as being into Tracy because of her, and not because of him. I couldn't care less how much he might say he cares for her. I want to see it, and what I see is, a selfish character who only cares about what the woman can do for him. TG's comments back that persona up IMO.

BTW-Tracy CAN swim. Her not being able to swim is Guza's retcon. She and Dillon's daddy Paul went swimming on their honeymoon. Plus, I vaguely remember past mentions (although I think the last one was when Jason AJ and Keesha were teenagers) that the Q's have an indoor heated swimming pool. Could be remembering wrong about that, though.

The thing that makes Tracy call the cops: finding AJ? Doesn't seem like Tracy, though. Wouldn't she just use his existence to her advantage and blackmail him and Monica? Calling the cops? Eh, they might do it, but it seems OOC to me. I can see Monica hiding AJ in the boathouse, though. It's cold enough no one would go down there to get out a boat or for anything else(if that's where he is, obviously Tracy does, though, go looking for something). I can also see annoying Alice being in on it and tying Tracy up to prevent her from calling.

But that all seems so stupid. Why not just let people know AJ is alive, since she obviously wants to? Why not just tell Tracy? Why tie her up-when they can't keep her that way, and she'll just tell when they untie her? I think that is the way it's going down, but it all just sounds dumb.

Did love Tracy's scenes with Monica on Friday-only good part about the show other than AJ at the end.