• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>The idea of the triangle doesn't bother me as much as a potential re-write of the LuNacy story. Yeah Luke is a jerk and he's missed a whole lot of opportunities to be the man Tracy needs him to be, but no one can argue the fact that they truly, deeply love each other (many try to argue it, but 7 years later the fan base is actually increasing, not decreasing). To say that Luke merely &quot;cares&quot; for Tracy undermines the love the two have shared. That's my point of nausea.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

I guess we are going to have to wait and see, but I think Lulu is mature enough to realize what Tracy is doing and why, i'm sure she will confront her about it. If Tracy stays true to character she will change her story, and if she doesn't i'm blaming the new TPTB beacuse this is not who she is!!!

• Members

<p>^^^ Exactly. Tracy doing idiotic, thoughtless things to hurt the person who hurt her is totally in character. Tracy trying to pin a murder rap on someone is totally OOC.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Now in Tracy's 'weak' defence, Luke did say he was going to get rid of AZ for her because he wanted Tracy happy, and with all the other lies Luke has told her, how can she be sure telling her he didn't kill AZ was the truth. So there's the out clause. Tracy never said she witnessed anything.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As you say, hopefully Lulu understands this completely and will figure out what really happened. Whatever happens, I hope to God TPTB don't end LuNacy on this point. I will be more than pissed.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members
I thought summer too with air conditioning, but I don't keep it on very low. I also thought it was from my television since I have a music channels on there and keep it on throughout the day since I've been off from work, but my dad said air conditioning was more logical.

About today... For all Tracy knows, Luke could have killed Anthony, right? Not wise to say he did without knowing for sure, and even if she did know for sure, I doubt she would turn in someone she cares about, but I guess love and rejection of love make people do stupid things...

Wardobe: Okay, she seriously needs to tuck in the pink thing. It's not supposed to hang out like that. /shallow

• Members

So since I haven't been watching in the few months. I have a few questions.

Has Luke led Tracy to believe they should be back together?

And has she wanted to be back with him before AZ died?

And I hope these writers understand that LuNacy don't just "care" for each other. TPTB make it seem like Tracy is annoying Luke. As if he hasn't been married/on & off to her for years.