The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

for next week:

Tracy prepares to marry another mob kingpin; All hell breaks is about to break loose between the Zacchara and Corinthos organizations.

TILL DEATH PARTS US

Tracy prepares to marry another mob kingpin.

Sonny readies himself in a fight to survive. Shawn discovers him, but it's Jax that walks away with a gun. As Michael tries to get rid of a gun, Carly looks for Zacchara dirt with Luke's assistance. Kate gets an ugly glimpse of Sonny's dark side and wonders if she will stick with him. Bride-to-be Tracy boils over her upcoming nuptials. Johnny discovers Michael carrying a gun. Meanwhile, Sonny and Jason talk about their past and future with the Zaccharas. Jax steps up with Michael. Luke readies the Zacchara arsenal for Carly – but he has his own agenda. Meanwhile, will Carly start a new chapter as Johnny's latest bed bunny?!

It's do or die for Tracy when she is trapped on the boat and has to decide whether or not to marry Anthony. Sonny is shocked by Luke's latest news. Meanwhile, Carly and Johnny get hot and heavy, but will Johnny get the job done? Sonny goes to see Johnny. Jax sets Michael straight with some good fatherly advice. Olivia and Kate confide in one another about their relationships with Steve and Sonny, respectively. But later, who does Kate meet with at the airport? Tracy and Anthony proceed down the aisle with wedding planner Maxie at the helm, but someone interrupts.

ELSEWHERE IN PORT CHARLES

Jason and Sam have more questions than they have answers. A stunned Patrick refuses to believe Elizabeth and fears the worst about Robin. Ewen and Cassandra discuss her possible past whilst Lulu calls out Ethan on his latest crush. Maxie and Matt prepare for the “Woman Behind the Man” shoot. Patrick calls Robin. Maxie is being followed. Ewen supplies Dante and Delores with a psychological profile on their killer. Matt becomes uncomfortable with all the attention Ewen is paying Elizabeth. Lulu decides to become a dog walker, and is without success. Spinelli gets news about Franco's gallery. Sam dreams of Franco's haunting words.

Shawn stumbles upon TJ, the teenage son of the man he accidentally killed in battle. TJ befriends Molly as study a partner. Ethan asks Spinelli for help with Cassandra. Steve and Olivia share some time together but are interrupted by an emergency hospital call. Dante and Lulu share some quality non-dog walking time. Lulu downs glasses of wine as she tries to determine her career passion. Ethan and Cassandra have fun on Spoon Island.

CAN'T MISS

Maxie asks Matt to move in with her on Monday, January 16th.

Carly and Johnny talk logistics about their indecent proposal on Tuesday, January 17th.

Matt is physically inserted between Maxie and Elizabeth as they argue over who understands him better on Wednesday, January 18th.

Jax stops Michael from traveling down a dangerous path on Thursday, January 19th.

Robin returns home to Port Charles and Patrick is ready for the truth on Friday, January 20th.

COMING SOON: WEEK OF JANUARY 23

Patrick confronts Robin. Sonny has news. Olivia questions Lulu. Luke delivers breakfast to Tracy and Anthony. Alexis sets Sam off. Edward and Luke have a moment. Maxie calls out Lulu. Sonny and Kate make plans for the restaurant. Carly is caught up in the moment.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/2308-gh-previews-week-of-january-16

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From hot sheet

Trazy

http://cdn.media.abc.go.com/m/images/image-util/624x351/3ed3c3233f274089c0bc71dfea26b234.jpg

And you thought Luke and Tracy made for an odd couple -- Anthony Zacchara is intent on topping them all as he tries to strongarm Tracy into a marriage of their own. This week, with Tracy trapped on a boat with Anthony, look for this match made in hell to walk down the aisle.

• Members

LOL, the duelling insiders on DD are getting vicious. I just hope someone figures out who's who and what's what (though personally this "Douchbag Insider" is fun to read).

My membership to the GH fan world is hanging by a very fine thread.

• Members

I'm kind of jazzed at the infusion of energy we're seeing behind the scenes - if GH is going to go out, if it isn't... well, at least there's a change from the craptastic boring stuff we've seen onscreen for the past three years. And I've been watching the end of OLTL, and there were good things happening. GH needs that. I don't necessarily want their characters eating the show, but I'm definitely looking forward to this whole mess Guza created getting cleaned up.

(Although I'll never be a LnL fan. Laura is just TOO DULL of a character for my taste. That said, I don't fault GF for that. I'm rewatching Roman and Diana from DAYS on YT right now and I loved her in that s/l.)

And the insiders' war is hilarious. I'm with you, remos. Big fan of Douchebag Insider's style. I have no idea if he/she is blowing smoke, but he/she is definitely calling out some people on their hypocrisy over there.

Does anyone know JE's contract minimums? I hear she's incredibly quiet about most of that stuff (and good for her). However, I'm curious because someone on DD/IL just dropped that FV ruffled some feathers by saying actors would be working to their minimums. They were saying this would likely increase time for people not often seen onscreen (the drop was actually referring to NLG, whose minimums are 72/year and we ALL know she gets nowhere near that right now). I figure this can only be a good thing for Tracy/Jane fans, too.

• Members

<p>As much as it pains me to say it, you get rid of those six actors, you kill the show automatically. They are the heavy hitters. Insider continued to say there were told they were going to be put at their 72 epi. minimums, which for the big three was a reduction of $100K a year at least - but for Jane that would be an increase in work (gotta love the irony and reality there). Who knows, perhaps Jane will get the Tony Geary Treatment. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>As always, what goes on behind the scenes is eminently more interesting than what goes on in front of the screen. Just as long as they keep LuNacy, I'll hold on. They kill LuNacy, that dust will be my tracks as I head out.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Nancy has never only had 72 episodes. Even if her worst years where she was off all summer she has been above that. Even this year too. JE only was on 61 times this year...lats year it was 89, past years it has hovered between 104 and in the 90s or 80s. I think one year it was around 77 but this year was worse by far

I don't think they said they would keep SB< MB, TG to 72. what they were saying is they were not going to pay thyem over their minimums which for mo equates to 4 episodes a week, steve/lw I think are 3.

People like DZ who is number two in episode counts are probably still under a newbie contratct which is the minimum usually so he has probably been paid for an extra 70 episodes...

Im not sure what that means or if it is even true that those are the people who met with FV. It is interesting jane is in the catergory if it was. My impression at first was those were the people/characters they for sure wanted to keep. But then I thought it oculd be top paid, but no way is JE moret han NLG. They have all taken paycuts too.

It will be interesting. One of the big soap scoopsters columnists who publishes a weekly paid thing told me privately that he heard JE was safe and they considered her to be their hillary b smith. Who knows what that means exactly

I don't have a huge problem with some OLTL actors coming, but if it is going to be like 11 of them or something that is just crazy.

I think lunacy are done though IMO. even if luke helps her out of this mess. Did you hear how he was talking about tracy the other day vs laura being his soulmate? I think those were tweaked scripts to set up a rebuild.

I have no problem with Tracynot being paired up with anyone if she were given material in the business world etc.

• Members

It's been ages since I posted here. I just have to say I'm floored by all the changes headed to GH, what the frack is going on?

OLTL and GH in a hybird show? Wow, who'd a thunk it? I guess they feel this is the only way to save the genre? I wonder what it will mean for our favs? Someone on GH is sure to get the boot, I just hope it's not our girl.

As for Lunacy ending, well five years is a long time in soaps, so it could happen.

I agree with Hooked, as long as they give Jane some good stuff, I don't mind them ending Lunacy.

I guess it's just a waiting gam now to see how RC arranges all the players.

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>We'll see. I didn't bother watching it on Friday, but when people who don't even like LuNacy are saying the dialogue was a huge insult to them, then I have a pretty clear picture. And who knows who put those words in Luke's mouth? Could be RC with his talk about L&amp;L, or it could have been GW who hasn't done LuNacy any favours at all (and I doubt RC has been making that many changes in what's currently in the can - he's got other things to focus on. Besides GW has broken LuNacy up before - remember the February with the Campbells placements?). </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I'll make up my mind in the next few months, and by then it should be obvious what the new team has in mind. I came into this ship not really liking Luke alone or Tracy alone, but seeing the magic in them together. If that magic is going to be destroyed over misplaced nostalgia, then I'm going back to my soap-free existence (Days has screwed Magic with their new team). All of you are lovely people and I will miss you, but soaps aren't worth the time and effort if they can't keep with their strengths but instead rely on out-dated pairings/cliches.</p>

<p> </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Just over at the IL - always entertaining but even more so now.

There was actually a plan to have Alexis marry Luke? Seriously????? Now I'm more convinced than ever that GW wrote that dialogue on Friday. What complete idiocy. Friendships like Luke and Natasha's should never be compromised for simplistic romance.