• Members
Posted (edited)

I didn't mind Kristina's dress.  It was a nice color on her.  It's a trendy style for pregnant woman.  While I don't think it's the most flattering look, I have seen friends wear similar things to weddings/showers/formal events.

Lois's outfit was a choice, but for some reason I was expecting worse from the comments.  It was slightly ridiculous but it fits Lois.

I didn't like Brook Lynn's dress much.  So much fabric.  The idea was nice.  

I thought everyone at the wedding looked good for the most part.

The actual show was a bit of a snooze and all about Gregory.

Also, negative points for Violet being so featured.

Edited by carolineg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I saw some of the Lois comments and was pleasantly surprised. I loved it on her. 

I'm probably missing what everyone else is seeing in Kristina's outfit, too, because I liked it for it. And it's something that is currently trendy? Well-played, costumers.

I liked BLQ's dress, but I looked at the bottom and immediately flashbacked to Brenda's 2011's wedding to Sonny. Thankfully, the veil was nothing like Brenda's. Though it made me wonder if it was a subtle shoutout.

It's been so long since I thought about Ross's run for Mayor on GL. Did he have a scandal or was it a stuffed ballot situation? I honestly don't remember. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

I thought Vee brought Ross's election up because Mulcahey wrote on that story. If I could just recall what it is I think something about Ross at that time is one of the things he says he is proudest of. 

Checked my notes PM wrote 

Ross's election night dream.

Ed & Ross conversation. 

Now I'm going to YT to see if I can refresh my brain.

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combining posts

• Members
Posted (edited)

This episode was complete fast forward material for me. Nothing exciting, nothing interesting. I couldn't care less about the marrying couple. Like others, I prefer the 2020 temp for BL; the temp had a spark and much better chemistry. 

Edited by Jdee43

• Members

The comments on here probably skewed me a bit because I was expecting awful things from Kristina and Lois.  And when I watched I didn't think either were that bad.  Everyone looked surprisingly decent or good although the weird fabric loops/straps hanging off of Olivia's dress had me on pause but LLC always looks good.

I am not getting Brenda vibes at all from Brook Lynn's dress lol.  If they didn't go with the whole Lila dress thing I would have loved Brenda sending some dresses from Cartullo for Brook Lynn as a shout out.

• Webmaster

Thank you for correcting me. I don't know why I used the word in my sentence when talking about Hulu having more viewership than Disney+. In that vein, Nielsen recently introduced a new tracking model that indicates the overall reach of all the current popular streamers, and in it, Hulu has 3.1% of the market to Disney+, which has 1.8% in terms of Total Day viewership among Persons 2+. The Hulu number excludes subscribers to the Hulu+Live TV plan.

For more info: https://www.nielsen.com/news-center/2024/nielsen-launches-the-media-distributor-gauge-first-convergent-tv-comparison-of-its-kind/

• Members
Posted (edited)

I can't remember either. Darn. 

Now that I rewatched the whole show, I don't feel as critical of Krissy's gown. But, I realized that I cannot stand Sam's! + one, - one, I guess my net remains the same, B+ for the day. But, we better have some ACTION today AND tomorrow, too! 

I did extensive screencapping as reference to the wedding "costumes".  As is your pleasure,  

Edited by Contessa Donatella
one more thing

• Members

I've been very critical of GH, but I thought today's episode was just great -- until we got the singing kid at the end in a scene that went on WAY too long. Leaving us with that was a bad choice.

• Members

I 100% agree.  Loved the episode until Violet starting singing. And *of course* she wrote it herself.  

Please register in order to view this content

Is she even supposed to be good or just obnoxious?