Glad Anna is on to Valentin

Willow as a Imbassador for Stem Cell transplants I like

Seems Mikey would love her to stay at home

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lol. Not that I haven't enjoyed all the shade over Sasha's ability to manage money, but I would like to say that she mentioned it to Cody in passing at one point. 

And that reminds me...it warmed my heart to see the upstairs of Bobbie's again. So YES to seeing her move up there with Jason, too. It takes me back to the days of 1997-2002 again and I'm not hating that at all. Especially how I felt about the return of Sonny's penthouse...small and all. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

4-25

Look at them! Giving TJ and Molly some meaty material and point of views. I guess everyone called it by bring the Sonny angle into the surrogacy. And TJ ain't wrong about Sonny. However, he IS wrong about thinking Kristina isn't her own person. So I'm glad Molly put that out there. But they rarely get much to do anyway so I didn't mind seeing them. 

Sonny throwing Jason as a deadbeat dad back in Jason's face will never not be funny. Because we all have picked on him for that for years. About time someone on the show did. 

And I see the dance continues with Drew and Nina. They suuure do know how to needle each other. And it makes it fascinating to watch.

Ava restored to the role of schemer. Hmmmm.  And Kristina might be on to her at some point. Almost makes the TJ and Molly talk in this episode a form of foreshadowing. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Exactly.  I assumed it would be a salary downgrade from professional modeling, but I don't know.  I'm not even sure where being a live-in cook for a wealthy family falls in the status hierarchy of the culinary field.  I'm just assuming with Tracy living there, any servant would be reminded that's what they are from time to time, at the very least.  And even Olivia essentially said she plans to cook the important meals herself. 

So I don't see how this is a promising career move, except we're to believe Lucy was so ridiculous and impossible to work for that anything would be better.  Which reminds me of why I resent Sasha's character after < 2 months of watching.

• Members

4-26

Well...getting to this talk about Sasha becoming the Q chef. Could it just be an attempt to beef (pun unintended) the Qs. One thing that Chris and Dan did well was to build back up the Q house which had been hollow waaaaay too long. To the point....the Qs were getting strays a la side-supporting characters a la Chef, Reginald, etc. again. It keeps Sasha around for strictly C stories, but not really around toooooo much like she was before. Or it's a temporary place for her until they write her out. Because outside of the Cody relationship and her connection to Nina, what does Sasha have going on now? Not much.

Love Laura vs Sonny at the art gallery. There was nothing but truth going on in their confrontation. The history echoes. The touches on their connections to each other. Because we don't see Rocco enough to not be reminded the links Sonny and Laura together like Spencer does, too. I had forgotten. And given the episode before where Sonny was calling Jason out on his kids, oops karma cuz here's Laura calling Sonny out on his. And I found that pointed as well given the TJ/Molly talk in the episode before, too. Again...foreshadowing on Kristina...? And to add on to the foreshadowing...Ava eavesdropping in the background. Nicely done.

Wow. Alexis and Gregory are more or less done ain't they? Tracy is more in his storyline than she is. She and Finn have been friends for a while. But...is THAT her potential love interest, too? 

I love the meeting of the minds between Carly and Nina. I'm for an evenly matched C vs N so I liked they got their shots in. And then for that to turn into a comparing notes session on Ava. Also nicely done. 

• Members

Private chefs make pretty good money, but Sasha is neither a true chef or has any credentials.  But........she also probably got a pretty cut rate deal as a model as well since she wasn't a model previously.  Not sure which would be more profitable. 

• Members

4-29

Yeeeeah if this is the set-up for May Sweeps...I'm liking it.

Watching Jason/Anna and Valentin/Brennan (mmmm Beast) doing recap touch base was great. There has been so many fits and starts there. And then add in Jason's return and ugh. So knowing what's up what's up pre-Sweeps was the best move at the start of the week. Fingers crossed we have a Friday cliffhanger coming on that. I also loved that in V/B's talk you see how sadly unconnected Vanna has become. Love Brennan has Anna's number and knows NOT to underestimate her. And it goes without saying that I love FH in Boss Bitca mode.

Awwww at Joss/Dex/Kristina. A nice calm before the storm between them. It was nice to see Kristina interact with Dex alone. Nice to see Joss actually apologize. 

Silly, silly Ava. THAT was the last person you should be spilling any tea to. That said...WOOF. AH (for me) has been hit or mess in his last few appearances. But this...bullseye. From the moment, he saw Ava, Nik's eyes gave it all away. He is still on that leash. 

Oh, Drew/Nina...lol. They are starting to become my favorite to watch. They have the makings of a scheme team. 

So THAT's what's over Jason's head? Meh. lol.

Love this. 

I didn't even think of the Kristina/Molly talk as yet another layer to the Fall of Sonny that is slowly building. And I didn't think that Ava might just manipulate Joss in the event of Kristina miscarrying. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

It’s kind of amazing how much conversation Sasha being the Q chef has gotten. I definitely must’ve missed that fast forwarding her at the stables. She and Cody are on my perma fast forward list right now.

4/25 was just great soap all around. Sonny vs Jason, the Molly and TJ scenes, Kristina and Nina comparing Ava notes. Just a lot of great stuff all around.

Also just wanted to say this kinder, gentler, Q matriarch version of Tracy really works for me. I’ve always liked Tracy for the most part because of Jane Elliot, but I didn’t enjoy the pairing with Luke. Tracy always looked so stupid when he would just skip town because of Geary’s vacations.

Edited by Antoyne