LATEST RATINGS: March 4-8, 2024

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That’s a nice bump for GH. And the show was very watchable last week.

I will be curious to see if they can show continued growth by the summer, once PM/EK’s work has been airing for a few months.

• Members

Steve Burton's return got a bigger ratings jump viewer wise than Sheila's death. 

Can GH increase those numbers? Is it just a one time bump? Time will tell.

Glad that not only the members on this board but the general public are tuning  out at B&B. They are realizing how horrible B&B is being written. The show lost the 75,000 viewers from last week plus another 30,000 and a dip in HH. Maybe changes will be made in storylines. I'm not holding my breath that changes will be made.

• Members

It’s too bad that long term fans still do not yet understand that these ratings mean nothing. No decision maker or Executive looks at live plus same day ratings in 2024.

I appreciate that the ratings are still posted, but come on people. Live plus same day means NOTHING to the decision makers. They look at total viewership with all the ways to watch the shows now, streaming etc, and we don’t see those numbers. 

Y&R being renewed for 4 years tells us that CBS/Sony has better data than these ratings posted here.