B&B/Y&R: March 2024 Spoilers

Message added by Errol,

Effective April 2024, B&B Spoilers and Y&R Spoilers will become separate threads within the Discuss Previews and Spoilers forum as some posters are interested in reading spoilers for one show but not the other.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Let's face it, Thudley is just dying to re-create this moment with Steffy and Hope this time, after it comes out she slept with Finn... And I'll just cringe and roll my eyes at the same time at Steffy's hypocrisy....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I agree with you about the eventual hypocrisy. That  scene worked only because of the history between the characters. If he re-creates something like this with Hope and Steffy, it will look like a cartoon.  Steffy did all the seducing and tricks for yeeears... so they don't really have any difference at this point.

• Members

It definitely did work better with Stephanie, although the only cringeworthy thing is her praising the Forrester Family for being such "good, kind, decent" people with " Values and Morals"... 

Please register in order to view this content

Bradley will never acknowledge Steffy's past behavior, as his current agenda seems to be making Hope like Brooke as much as possible.... 

• Members

He is struggling to focus and to plot. The show is all over the place. When it's hot it's over the top, burn your fingers type of hot... where everyone looks exaggerated and animated, when it's cold - it's boring, and repetitive. Nothing is finished from start to finish with build up, climax and end. 

I am sure that just when Hope and Finn will be in love, ready to marry or something like that, Sheila will jump out from a corner and reveal that it was all a scam. Then we'll be stuck into a painful Hope, Finn, Steffy with Liam and Thomas sprinkled for taste. 

It will be no longer than a year and everything will be back to usual, Hope and Liam, Steffy and Finn. I am sure of that.

It's a mindless no-endgame storyline

• Members

So true. For years and years the narrative was Hope was saintly like Taylor while Steffy was trashy/slutty like Brooke. I remember Thudley even bragging about the irony of it all.

That all changed first with the Wyatt/Hope/Liam triangle back in 2014 and then Steffy  being single for most of 2018-2020 before settling down with Finn, but only after she whored out 2015-17 between all three Spencer men.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Yet circa 2010-2013ish when Steffy was at her most "Brooke-like" she was disgustingly cheered on by Stephanie and Taylor, just because it meant bringing down Brooke and Hope and all the Logans.....I'll never forget that horrible dialogue towards the end of SF's run where she encouraged Liam to stay with Steffy because she was "HOT" and stay away from Hope because "She's a LOGAN"! yet she praised Hope for the many things she would normally praised Taylor for....I just will never understand any of it, and I think that's why I'll always have a problem with how Steffy is portrayed....

And hell the real elephant in the room is how crazy the freaking Forrester er rather the Douglas/Marone family is, yet they judged every other "Bad" person in town.... 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members
Posted (edited)

Next week on Y&R from zap2it.com:

Monday, March 4, 2024 on CBS
(Fri. March 1st on Global-Canada)
Episode #12820 (CBS Season 51, Episode 105)
Danny and Christine make a decision about their future. 
Chelsea and Adam receive information to help Conner. 
Billy opens up about his past struggles.

-----------------------------

Tuesday, March 5, 2024 on CBS
(Mon. March 4 on Global-Canada)
Episode #12821 (CBS Season 51, Episode 106)
Nikki keeps a secret from Victor. 
Amanda addresses unfinished business. 
Jordan assumes a new identity.

*** Important: Y&R might be disrupted for some CBS viewers Tuesday,
but it won't be a preemption, so you may have to watch another way.
This affects some CBS stations, but no disruption to GlobalTV.
See @janea4old’s post

Wednesday, March 6, 2024 on CBS
(Tues. March 5 on Global-Canada)
Episode #12822 (CBS Season 51, Episode 107)
Victor and Nikki receive disturbing news. 
Danny sets the record straight with Phyllis. 
Sparks fly between Summer and Chance

*** Important: Y&R might be disrupted for some CBS viewers Wednesday,
but it won't be a preemption, so you may have to watch another way.
This affects some CBS stations, but no disruption to GlobalTV.
See @janea4old’s post

Thursday, March 7, 2024 on CBS
(Wed. March 6 on Global-Canada)
Episode #12823 (CBS Season 51, Episode 108)
Jack worries about Ashley's state of mind. 
Devon makes a promise to Abby. 
Victoria discovers Jordan's latest.

Friday, March 8, 2024 on CBS
(Thurs. March 7 on Global-Canada)
Episode #12824 (CBS Season 51, Episode 109)
Victor gives Jordan an ultimatum. 
Tucker sees a new side to Ashley. 
Nikki makes a distress call to Jack.

Also SOD has exclusive spoilers on Nikki/Seth/Jordan that can be found here:

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-young-and-restless-preview-nikki-is-on-to-jordan/

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Next week on B&B:

The Bold and The Beautiful Spoilers (March 4, 2024): Steffy's Struggle, Finn's Unexpected Ally!

Steffy Faces Her Demons
Steffy's world turns upside down following a terrifying encounter with Sheila. Haunted by the violence and plagued with nightmares, she battles her inner demons, struggling to come to terms with the recent events.

Finn's Unlikely Confidante
In a twist of fate, Finn finds solace in Hope, sparking an unexpected friendship. But with complex past relationships entangled, this new bond could have unforeseen consequences.

Sheila's Mysterious Fate
The investigation into Sheila's death takes a curious turn, raising doubts and questions. Could she still be alive, orchestrating her schemes from the shadows? The investigation heats up, with Ridge and Deputy Chief Bradley Baker at the forefront.

• Members

B&B dailies:

The Bold and the Beautiful Monday, March 4, 2024 – Episode #9222

Deacon confronts Steffy, making serious allegations. Finn tells Steffy he needs time to process the enormity of their situation.

B&B Tuesday, March 5, 2024 – Episode #9223

A heartbroken Deacon breaks down over Sheila’s body. Li and Finn argue voraciously about Sheila’s death. Steffy confides in Liam that she is concerned that her marriage may not withstand this latest tragedy.

B&B Wednesday, March 6, 2024 – Episode #9224

Liam threatens Finn that he will step up for Steffy if Finn won’t. Hope consoles Deacon and helps him grieve.

B&B Thursday, March 7, 2024 – Episode #9225

Finn and Steffy come together for the first time since Sheila’s death.

The Bold and the Beautiful  Friday, March 8, 2024 – Episode #9226

Poppy and Zende interfere in Luna’s decision to come clean to R.J. Memories of Sheila haunt Finn and Steffy.

• Members

lol how are they? The spoilers for next week say SINN come together for the first time since Sheila's death

"HINN" have not one lick of chemistry, about the same that KKL and TK do: NONE. 

lol where are these from? Sounds like all speculation not actual spoilers 

@Errol I'm surprised at you, that reads like the click bait you say you hate from like soaps she knows & other sites 

• Members

LMAO I did notice the dailies from Zap2it spin a total different take from SoapDirt (who has a tendency to exaggerate)

, which is why I made sure to post the dailies as quick as I could. 

Ever since SOD went to online only and with other past reliable sources like DR and Soapdom scaled back and/or gone, it’s hard to find a good source anymore that isn’t complete crap like Celebrity Dirty Laundry or TV Seasons & Spoilers.