B&B/Y&R: March 2024 Spoilers

Message added by Errol,

Effective April 2024, B&B Spoilers and Y&R Spoilers will become separate threads within the Discuss Previews and Spoilers forum as some posters are interested in reading spoilers for one show but not the other.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Errol changed the title to B&B/Y&R: March 2024 Spoilers
  • Errol pinned this topic
  • Members

Help me out here please  according to Spoliers Danny sets the record straight with Phyllis.  Some places like Twitter and Daytime dish say Danny will cut Phyllis out of his life if that is true why are they sharing scenes still according to IG?

• Members
Posted (edited)

That is what I want to know, LOL.  Danny keeps telling Phyllis to stay away, but then agrees to have dinner with her or whatever.  It's stupid.
FYI, on Monday March 4 US (Friday March 1st Canada) Phyllis has a fantasy about how her dinner with Danny will go

Edited by janea4old

• Members
Posted (edited)

B&B Preview images from the youtubetv episode guide
(these will become the episode thumbnails for CBS)
https://tv.youtube.com/browse/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-UCiaukWSbRCUga4KUd9vKVtw 

Preview of thumbnail pic for Season 37, Episode 113
(Monday March 4)

Please register in order to view this content

Preview of thumbnail pic for Season 37, Episode 114
(Tuesday March 5)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I know Right Janea4old I am not sure Danny cuts Phyllis out of his life the Spolier just said he sets the record straight with Phyllis .so I am not sure what that means . I do know the trio tapped quite a bit in Feb to air this month .and I don't understand why if the triangle is truly over .

From what I was told by a Twitter insider and Canada insider Even though Danny chose the Bug and is with her for a bit something happens at some point (rumor has it they get stranded someplace )some how  Phyllis and Danny end up having a ONS and she will actually blackmail him with that so he leaves Christine to be with her.  I wouldnt be surprised if she gets it on video he obviously won't want the bug to know about it so Phyllis will use that that to her advantage basically as leverage , basically either He leaves the bug and be with her or She blows the whistle. And reveals her evidence 

This is pretty much what happened all those years ago? Only now some form evidence instead of a baby?

• Members
Posted (edited)

Did you see what admin @Errol posted this morning about reputable sources for spoilers at this link?
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/66290-monthly-vs-general-spoilers

Furthermore, the rumors you are hearing sound like things people are guessing from who was filming when.

There was a BTS scene that Michelle Stafford had on her IG about 4-8 weeks ago about a dinner and sharing sauce with Michael Damian. M.S. played it up for fun, but she didn't actually say anything would happen.  I think a lot of rumors came from people making guesses due to her post.

The dinner is scheduled to air Wed. March 6 U.S. 

This is what happened all those years ago:
Danny didn't have sex with Phyllis. She had sex with some other guy and got pregnant with Daniel, but did something to the guy so he wouldn't remember.  Then Phyllis did something to make Danny think that Danny slept with Phyllis but he didn't. He was faithful to Christine.  
Then Phyllis said Danny was the father, but he wasn't.
Then Danny married Phyllis out of obligation to baby Daniel, because he thought Daniel was his.  Phyllis tried to woo Danny after they were married, and to get him to like her a little. He tried to be friends for the sake of the baby.  Danny had sex with Phyllis for the first time a while after he was married to her.

More than a year (maybe two or three years?) later on, Danny learned that he wasn't the father (long storyline) and he sued for and won full custody of Daniel, after proving that Phyllis was morally unfit.  Danny later moved to Europe and took Daniel with him and raised him alone.  Phyllis never saw Daniel again - well not until years later when Daniel was a teenager.

Note that I am relaying this off of memory from decades ago, without looking it up, so I probably have some details wrong, but that's the gist of it.

Edited by janea4old

• Members
Posted (edited)

Update:

Lauralee Bell and Michael Damian interviewed by Kristyn Burtt on zoom,
interview posted March 4, 2024.
The video is embedded within this article:
https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/720106/lauralee-bell-michael-damian-do-chris-danny-reunite/

But the video is hard to see because it's a connatix.com video that disappears if you have an adblocker.   I had to try several browsers with various settings before I could see it.

The video is 19 minutes long and mostly just chatty stuff.   Lauralee and Michael D. enjoy promoting their recent scenes and talking about the old days.

Partway through, Lauralee says a very vague spoiler.  "There's something coming up that's so classic Phyllis. This one will remind you of back in the day.  That's coming up in a few weeks.  It's classic Phyllis."

Lauralee sounded enthused about it, but most of the past few months of Christine/Danny/Phyllis stuff has been a stupid dud (in my opinion), so I'm skeptical that anything upcoming would be worthwhile.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Tuesday March 5 U.S. (aired Mon. March 4 Canada)
Jordan kills Seth and reports it as a suicide!

Part one of four of these scenes:

Part 2 of 4

Part 3 of 4

Part 4 of 4 of this scene and end of episode:

• Members

This is why it's hilarious when Danny says he needs to be around Phyllis to "co-parent" their adult son (Michael Graziadei is 44 years old). He had no problem raising Daniel faaaar away from Phyllis during his formative years, and rightfully so.

• Members

There is this pic Which has Danny Gripping his hands on Phyllis  i know its to get though to her but if He accidentally leaves bruises she could possibly take pics and use that as leverage against Danny. Which would be classic Phyllis .

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

^ picture from SOD
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/photos/first-look-photos-spoiler-pics-of-the-week-ahead-1736841/

Yeah but Abby witnesses that scene and Christine walks into that scene a minute later, so she'll know.

Pictures from here at this site
https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2024/03/the-young-and-the-restless-prevue-for-the-week-of-march-4-8-2024